Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Kainat-K.Tacker

LOL i never thought or this idea never came into my mind that Akash and Manyata can be a Couple.
Like srsly its THE ROYAL LOVESTORY and not a chawl one.
The way chikki was staring akash in today's episode  i was like yeah๐ŸคฃDo dil mil rahe hain magar chupke chupke.
Ok i can understand Manyata's situation that she has to accept them but Akash bacha nahi hai
he should understand that they can never make "Akanyata"๐Ÿคฃ
Plus i always fail to understand why is their lOve so strong? I mean 2 din mauje kya keen they are in love ?๐Ÿ˜ฒ Give a break man๐Ÿคฃ

Yeah its funny how both claim that their love is eternal and noone can separate them blabla when they hardly hv seen life together as a couple ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...do they really think life is all about mithai ki dukaan only ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Their love is more like gudda-guddi love types which sort of phase out with time ...
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Predator-

Good point Jyo :)

I agree, in fact I feel, Uday will tell Manyata, that he will give her the money for Akash's birthday; provided she does something for him in return. First Manyata will be reluctant, but then she will come to terms.
This is when Uday will take good advantage, and ask her to get a complete makeover! =D <3

But will Manyata take money from Uday ?? ๐Ÿ˜•..I mean she refused to take new dresses from Unnati once ,so this time if she takes money from Uday ,it will b a more of her hypocracy ..but yes if he does a give and take deal with Manyata like u said ,then she might take the money from him and in return he will ask her get a makeover and marry him ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajni786

Jo...I just loved the way u descibed the symbolism of kite flying to that of Manveer equation...Truly indeed...they both are headed strong...flying towards the same direction and right along at par with each other...classic I tell u!!

Brig-M bonding was the best scene of today me thinks n I look forward to more of their bondings n how n when M will fully accept him as her Dad!!

Vijay is the much needed spicy n witty humor of the show that gives us a break from this roller coaster ride n just laugh our hearts out!!

Jaanwar n Pakash are headed for dooms day at great speeds is all I can say...Pakash with his insecurity n Jaanwar with her J syndrome!!

Bri0j-Manyata bonding was completely natural/...no fake act ...And I loved Brij today ..he was such a loving and caring father today ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Vijay ka blood fiasco was hilarious and he is such a good comic element in the show ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

About J and Akash ..both r destined to irritate us and so mayb both r made for each other too ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nityah.oberoi

Great post...
really liked your analysis and agreed too...
and even...Manyata hided the fact from Pakash that Uday is there too...
and i think thats the first nail which she herself put in the coffin of her going-to-be dead relationship with Pakash...
bcoz when he will come to know about Uday's presence and the fact that Manyata hide it from him...he will definitely suspect about Manveer relationship...
n
about precap... i think Uday will definitely have something in stores to keep check on it...

Hmm very interesting point ๐Ÿ‘

This proves that there is no trust or understanding between Manyata and Akash yet ...Manyata does not know how will Akash react if he comes to know Uday is there and so she hides it from him and then claims that their love is strong ๐Ÿ˜†..what kind of love is this where u dont even hv the guts to say the truth to your partner ?? ๐Ÿ˜•
fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
jyo awesome analysis๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ really love your kite flying symbolism๐Ÿ˜ณ

well i want to share tweets of dialogue writer regarding track going ๐Ÿ˜Š

misschamko ishita moitra 
@jasminekaur01 All 3 are leads. Love triangle. Both men are as diff as chalk n cheese. ;)
16 Jan Favorite Retweet Reply

chalk and cheese..ehhh???

misschamko ishita moitra 
@jasminekaur01 of course the love-hate story of U-M is one of our main tracks. Don't worry. Keep watching. :)
22 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

one of our main tracks๐Ÿ˜• matlab??

misschamko ishita moitra 
@maira_N14 Hi Maira. Sorry, I can't tell you about when the makeover is going to happen as I am not allowed to give out plot details. :)
11 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

misschamko ishita moitra 
@banidang Akaash's char is necessary as he is what brings the central conflict in the U-M story na?

well if he is there to progress maanveer love track then i have no issues..but no moonash๐Ÿ˜ก

misschamko ishita moitra 
@KasturikaGhosh sweetness between M- U too soon will kill the graph of their unique love -hate story na... wait for their story to progress.
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

yes we are waiting๐Ÿ˜ณ

misschamko ishita moitra 
@twinklystar_hp Thanks Sidra! Glad you understand. Lots of people all in small towns love Akaash's char. Both leads talk to diff audiences!
2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

people in small town love akash cant believe this 

misschamko ishita moitra 
@pam20000 Udai is a grey character. That's what makes him so interesting.
2 hours ago 

Edited by fatim30 - 12 years ago
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

There was the kite symbolism in the episode and i really loved the fact that they made UV and M fly kites together. The whole sequence was simply great! The whole family came down to an enjoyment mood.

Brijraj clearly stood out. He is truly a darling daddy if you ask me. The way he accepted M's challenge and came to compete with her at first.Then he kept cheering for his daughter! Really Really loved BrijRaj! Brijraj is indeed my favourite character in the show.. Right from the start of the show there's something in Brijraj tht im drawn to his character.

Uday and M flying Kites together was just fabulous.. They are really for each other..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Really a light hearted episode ๐Ÿ˜ณ  last part of the episode akash chikki moniya scene is not existing for me ๐Ÿ˜†

Vijay was hialrious too ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The kite symbolism has been running around in my head since I saw the episode. I think Uday would have beaten Manyata had it not been for Jay. He would really go to any strengths to make make Manyata do what he wants her to do. It would have done some good for Manyata's ego to lose from Uday for a change. I think that is what Jay was afraid of too. UM scenes were great as usual but for me Vijay stole the show today. He was actually talking to the kites and telling them to keep away from his kite. And when he cut his fingers and he was like boond boond karke mera saara khoon beh jaayega...and the way he screamed made my day.

EB
-Paradise- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
MaanVeer are destined to be together and no one can seperate them, be it miss J or that uncle akash๐Ÿ˜†
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
awesome post like always jyo๐Ÿ˜Š
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatim30

jyo awesome analysis๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ really love your kite flying symbolism๐Ÿ˜ณ

well i want to share tweets of dialogue writer regarding track going ๐Ÿ˜Š

misschamko ishita moitra 
@jasminekaur01 All 3 are leads. Love triangle. Both men are as diff as chalk n cheese. ;)
16 Jan Favorite Retweet Reply

chalk and cheese..ehhh???

misschamko ishita moitra 
@jasminekaur01 of course the love-hate story of U-M is one of our main tracks. Don't worry. Keep watching. :)
22 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

one of our main tracks๐Ÿ˜• matlab??

misschamko ishita moitra 
@maira_N14 Hi Maira. Sorry, I can't tell you about when the makeover is going to happen as I am not allowed to give out plot details. :)

misschamko ishita moitra 
@banidang Akaash's char is necessary as he is what brings the central conflict in the U-M story na?

well if he is there to progress maanveer love track then i have no issues..but no moonash๐Ÿ˜ก

misschamko ishita moitra 
@KasturikaGhosh sweetness between M- U too soon will kill the graph of their unique love -hate story na... wait for their story to progress.
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

yes we are waiting๐Ÿ˜ณ

misschamko ishita moitra 
@twinklystar_hp Thanks Sidra! Glad you understand. Lots of people all in small towns love Akaash's char. Both leads talk to diff audiences!
2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

people in small town love akash cant believe this 

misschamko ishita moitra 
@pam20000 Udai is a grey character. That's what makes him so interesting.
2 hours ago 

I dunno what to make out of this tweet now Ouch...it just indicates that both Akash and Uday will b getting equal footage in the story and also equal scenes since its a triangle OuchOuch...Anyways if the writers feels that Monash scenes will bring trps for the show ,then lets see ...ratings will speak for itself and soon writers will get the answer too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...last week itself ratings went up only because of ManVeer date episodes ...whereas last to last week ratings were down because of Monash scenes ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ