Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nafisa_kazi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
diya, thanx for this lovely update...eager to know more...
.lovemaaneet. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont agree to these words of geet  "dard tho usse sehna chahiye jo sabko dard dekhar hasta raha.." coz maan was neva happy even if he decided to move on with piya he cudnt atleast piya cud tell him abt karan i agree that its bcoz of her dad's warning she had to be numb bt still she cud try telling maan and now that karan is back wat if he gets to know the past of piya and karan? waiting for the twist dia waise an update almost after a month bt plz try to update soon plz wanna know the twist bechari piya had to tolerate all alone geet still had karan and neil atleast now maan wud set her free to her own consent atleast damage cud be fixed otherwise it wud go completely beyond repair coz mental torture is something ppl can neva come out even if they want to unless the surroundings help us
Edited by radha.nandini - 12 years ago
preeti.1 thumbnail
awesome n emotional update
baisakh45 thumbnail
i hope twist will be a good twist.
-bansi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG...So this is what had taken place...!!

Poor Piya...she too had to go thru so much because of Maan's decision...

I think there is a reason behind y maan did all that...!
--Dia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: radha.nandini

i dont agree to these words of geet  "dard tho usse sehna chahiye jo sabko dard dekhar hasta raha.." coz maan was neva happy even if he decided to move on with piya he cudnt atleast piya cud tell him abt karan i agree that its bcoz of her dad's warning she had to be numb bt still she cud try telling maan and now that karan is back wat if he gets to know the past of piya and karan? waiting for the twist dia waise an update almost after a month bt plz try to update soon plz wanna know the twist bechari piya had to tolerate all alone geet still had karan and neil atleast now maan wud set her free to her own consent atleast damage cud be fixed otherwise it wud go completely beyond repair coz mental torture is something ppl can neva come out even if they want to unless the surroundings help us

I know dear.. Just wait for the twist..😃
divya22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Omg kya past hai... Every1 suffered... I dont want to believe it bt maan k decision ki wajah se... Bt i think ki maan ki bhi koi majburi thi... Or else 1st night with pia wo aisa nai karta...if he really loved priya toh y he slept on sofa.. Piya ka samajh mai aata hai bt maan...something is fishy...
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 10
poor Piya...
and poor Geet...
is this all happening because of Maan's stubborness?
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 11
poor Piya...
Maan has destroyed so many lives with his stupid brain...
he sure has to repent for his doings and impulsiveness...
like Geet said let him feel the pain for sometime...
this idiot then only will realize...
SecretSapphire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Part 10
oh so Piya and Karan are still in love but why piya is with maan ???