Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
No Auntyno1. He was awake all day and night looking after the baby, so he forgot to charge his mobile.
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: auntyno1

</div>And what about the       "Daya never keeps his phone off. Something must be wrong" that brought them rushing to Daya's house at the nick of time?
<div>Visrom suggests : As soon as Daya saw the lady, he sensed something Gadbad, so instead of phoning Colleagues, he switched the phone off and peacefully went to make tea.

Vis, please don't be offended.

Daya sir's phone was in the room where the lady and baby were present... So when daya went to prepare tea... The lady switched off the phone... 😃
Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Seriously, one has to be really intelligent to watch CID.
Because in the cases they show these days, half the things are left on viewers' understanding 😆
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
this is the FIRST time wen I messed up the EPI THREAD wid MY POST..😆. but kabhi kabhi chalta hay BOSS..😉..!!!

The EPISODE FIRST part was started with a SHOOT OUT👏 which really shoot well⭐️... then BHAI CONCIOUS and every TEAM members confirmed that HE was ACCUSED😕... then the whole LAB OTT sequence🤢... then ENTRY of DIG cum DCP SHAMSHER again... then TOUCHY SEQUENCE outside the Bearue😭... then FIGHT at BAR😊... then BHAI at HOUSE😃... !!!
so the 2ND part of EPI came... started with BHAI tension wid the KID😳... TRIO SONG... found INFORMER n PARBHAT DEATH bodies🤢... BHAI OLD VICTUM DAUGHTER came and presented HERSELF against TEAM with TWO predictable SATHI.😆.. then the LAST PATHETIC scene.🤢..🤢.
ufff.🤢.. KITNA saara TWIST...

i dunt understand abt ENTRY n EXIT of DIG cum DCP SHAMSHER😕... if i m reviewing TRAIL in LONDON case... there ACP SIR was accused so the entry was SENSIBLE👏... but here an INSPECTOR (i m still confused abt HIs POSITION😕... he told by himself as INS DAYA n CARD showed on TARGET AT KOLKATA that he is SR INS...)... who was accused many times but NO ONE cumes... so why this time DIG cum DCP without any SOLID EVIDANCE.😲...

then BHAI... OML😊!!! i dunt understand why HE was CRIED so much😭... if i m reviewing HIs CHARACTER... he was SUSPENDED n ACCUSED many times😉... in  FATHERS REVENGE, KILLER LAKE... why TODATE case... he tackled ALL his ACCUSATION quite SENSIBLE way.👏.. abt HIS CRYING... yaar at initial CASES he did not CRY on those situation... so wat NOW😡...!!!
kya BARAY hotay hotay zyada EMMOTIONAL ho gayey hain.😆.😆.!!!

and the CULPRIT.😡.. she did well FRAMING HIM👏... but after that... arry IF say hee KUCH MADAD lay leti😡... is say tou BETTER PLAN hum ker detay...!!!😡😡

the LAST BEARUE scene was really PATHETIC🤢... if ACP Sir suggested that He adopted the KID or sumthing (VIS DII already told abt that👏)... it seems OK.😊.. but....!!!!

the HIGHLIGHTS are 7 SCENES⭐️... first wen outside LAB where the SHOOTOUT was there b/w ACP Sir n SALUNKHY Sir... BARAY BHAI told the all to BHAI... very ORIGINAL..👏.
then inside LAB... where ACP Sir told to BHAI that HE was at the SPOT totally DRUNKED... He instantly said to BARAY BHAI... yaar ABHIJEET tum tou jaanntay ho.👏..!!!!
the BHAI RESIGNATION, and ACP Sir comments  TUM chup raho... ye mujhy do.👏..!!!
then the TOUCHY SCENE outside Bearue👏... bit ODD... per PERFORMANCE coverup that ODD..😳.!!!
then the BAR FIGHT wen BARAY BHAI told... yaar abhi tou ek QATAL mein wesay hee phansay huay ho aur ab ek..👏.!!!
the TRIO SINGING😳 and all scenes of BHAI n KID😳 except the LAST one...
and the XTRA CLASSICAL scene of the STAY OF BARAY BHAI ⭐️outside BHAI house where ACP Sir n BARAY BHAI dropped HIM... that few second STAY of HIM... WOW the XPRESSIONS...👏 tension abt DAYA... FEAR, CARE, PAIN... he is really a TRUE GEM.⭐️.⭐️..

plz BHAI... dunt waste those TEARS specially UNNECESSARY.😡.. kya rona dhona😭... sub kya kahein gay.😉.. GD ka BHAI aur itna EMMOTIONAL😈... plz BE FIRM like ME na..😈.!!!

only TWO QUERIES???!!!

the KID stayed wid BHAI in cuming days??
the SONG was originally COMPOSED aur this was the OLD SONG rerecorded in their VOICE??
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: pvkd

Seriously, one has to be really intelligent to watch CID.
Because in the cases they show these days, half the things are left on viewers' understanding 😆

Well they expect that the CIDians are smart as well or how would we be called CIDians? 😆
Daydreaming thumbnail
@ GD, it is an old song recorded in their voice.
Daydreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: khota_sikka_sri

</div>
<div>

<font color="#cc00ff" size="3" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well they expect that the CIDians are smart as well or how would we be called CIDians? 😆</font>

Yes ofcourse thats the reason why we watch it even if they show many loop holes. we try out our logic about them 😃 and we love CID so much.
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pvkd

@ GD, it is an old song recorded in their voice.

ohhh thank U PINKZ...😃
auntyno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khota_sikka_sri

Well they expect that the CIDians are smart as well or how would we be called CIDians? 😆

I second you, I second you, I second you...to infinity.
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
SetIndia named this case in youtube as 

Daya Sings A Beautiful 'Lori' For The Missing Child

😆😆😆