Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: auntyno1

1} If the baby kidnapping and all was planned and fictitious, why did they throw away a case full of so much money? The amount seemed crores , perhaps the full 50crores. Does a person throw away so much money just to set a stage for ultimate revenge? Was that Mahesh of 15 years ago a tycoon?
They were fake notes I suppose...😆 Discovered later by Salunkhe...this was done to lead CID team to that building and make sure that Daya is caught red-handed.

2} The key to Daya's house is with him. A second key, as we saw in Daya Kolkata episode, lies with Abhijeet. Is it so easy to get a false key for a CID officer's door? Then why did they need a special expert to open Abhijeet's door and drawer in that episode, Revenge of the criminal? I may have got the name wrong I mean that episode, the lady Rakhi, whose husband was hanged due to Abhijeet, who managed to get Abhijeet alone in a Marrige hall cried "Mat maro" and later killed herself in the ambulance to fasao Abhijeet.

A person who wants revenge might have taken the help of experts...maybe that same Kulup Kalia of the Rakhi episode joined hands with this lady to frame Daya. 😆

3} Can a bullet be used more than once? The criminals picked out the bullet from Pravat's bulletproof vest and used it again?

YES...the Rakhi wala episode proved this too. 😛

4}Why were Hemant and Pravat killed? Possibly to shut them up, but when and how?

When - maybe before the CID team found them...😆 How..???? Who cares?

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Daya sir's gun had only two bullets which he fired at prabhat... Then...which bullet did preethi refire... Making an already shot bullet ready to shoot again takes time as shown in rakhi's case... She cant do it instantly... 😛
And they didnt even show dr salunjhe reloading daya sir's gun.. as there were no bullets left in it to shoot
visrom thumbnail

Arey that guy was also present in the scene...there was a good 2-3 hours to complete this process before going to the bureau about her missing kid.

visrom thumbnail
I think FW should be grateful to me...I am covering up all their bloopers with some silly explanation. 🤣
astonish thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

I think FW should be grateful to me...I am covering up all their bloopers with some silly explanation. 🤣

I wonder how come no one reviews the final outcome of the shooting... 😕
visrom thumbnail
Where's the time? They shoot till the 11th hour...2 episodes per week...if they find a blooper and try to rectify it they'll have to get trio's time for another extra day which will put pressure on the next week's episodes.
Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
And they are thinking of a movie. I wonder from where will they get time?
astonish thumbnail

Where's the time? They shoot till the 11th hour...2 episodes per week...if they find a blooper and try to rectify it they'll have to get trio's time for another extra day which will put pressure on the next week's episodes.

Why dont they take a week's break and cover up the lag... Like...next weeks case this week...and so on...
In that case they can pick some non trio time and shoot to fix the bloopers...if trio's time is costly 😛
Bloopers only need some short scene or a dialog to fix...atleast the small ones...

Well... I find the whole of fridays case a blooper...The lady killed 3people to trap one person... Its common.sense.. criminals are not fools...fixing such things need a whole story change
Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
And what Abhijeet must have said to Daya after the case was solved???
Yeh lo bhai tumhari Gun. Mujhe masti chad gai thi isliye maine Salu uncle ka majaak karne ke liye Forensic Lab se utha li. Par Salu uncle to budhhe ho gaye hai.. Gun ke bare me poochhna hi bhool gaye 🤣 🤣
auntyno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

And what about the       "Daya never keeps his phone off. Something must be wrong" that brought them rushing to Daya's house at the nick of time?
Visrom suggests : As soon as Daya saw the lady, he sensed something Gadbad, so instead of phoning Colleagues, he switched the phone off and peacefully went to make tea.

Vis, please don't be offended.