Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Different people different opinion...๐Ÿ˜† Well... I am just counting hours ... for trio... to sing a song...
I am sure this is gonna be next ye phool chaman
Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavanab

@vis ... that's exactly what I wanted to say of the breakdown scene ... you've put it perfectly ... it wasn't strato ...

Nice review everyone !!
[DIV]
[DIV]Daya sir is an emotional person at heart ... and his breakdown here .. didn't seem strato and rather genuine ... I liked it personally the scene seemed quite natural and real IMO !!

Even I felt the same. The breakdown was not like the scary note given by the promo. It was justifiable.

padma_ss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
starting of the episode was excellent..superb performance by TRIO..Daya was too good in first encounter scene...  

then that emotional scene, I totally agree with visrom and Bhavana..the scene seemed natural..except the lab scene  episode was too good.

Daydreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: astonish

Different people different opinion...๐Ÿ˜†Well... I am just counting hours ... for trio... to sing a song...

I am sure this is gonna be next ye phool chaman

Yesss even I am counting hours... You know I must have watche that recording video hundred times...
๐Ÿ˜
And seriously, Daya sir sings sooo well.. ๐Ÿ˜ โค๏ธ
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Again and Again... ๐Ÿคฃ Don;t ask me how many again's ๐Ÿ˜†
I have kind of put it on loop...its like playing again and again... since morning...
And i don;t miss to stop the video when Daya sir starts the line "aari aajaa..." with his hand movement... face expressions... just to ๐Ÿ˜ 
Daydreaming thumbnail
Yes that ''aari aaja'' is just awesome.. His voice, his expressions ๐Ÿ˜ OMG..
Even the starting '' hmmmhmmm'' and that sooofffttt '' laaalaaa'' and the way Daya Sir is singing with his eyes closed.. Cant stop gazing and gazing and gazing ๐Ÿ˜
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: auntyno1

Whole night I dreamt of Daya riding away on his bike, Abhijeet coming and standing infront of him, outwardly calm, but face showing the strains of the storm raging within. And then the strong hand turns off the bike's key.

This is so   ๐Ÿ˜ to even read and imagine! ๐Ÿ˜†
auntyno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Bhavanab

@aunty khadoos means someone who's mean or grumpy,snobbish etc. ๐Ÿ˜Š 

[/QUOTE]
Well , Shamsher isn't just these. He is HORRID. I think he suffers from a sort of inferoirity complex from our ACP the Lion-hearted, against whom none of his subordinates are ready to hear a single word. And in Face-off, how dare he tempt Abhijeet withACP"s post? Now, how dare he taunt Freddie, Vivek? How dare he say of Daya , "But he did not die"? He knows he is up to nothing much, That is why.

Sorry, got carried away. I forgot they are celluloid people. They are too real to us. After all, DCP scene added a long forgotten spice and flavour to this wonderful epi.
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I couldn't watch the first half of the the episode last night... was too upset, but thankfully as soon as I logged in to IF today I was very happy to see Nipun's links ready... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ so  finally I finished watching this episode online...๐Ÿ˜› am glad I did it... otherwise I would have missed one of the best episodes ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

First thanks for the title... I feared of getting something like " Daya ek qatil" types... in such episode, though all the false accusations against Daya Sir or any other officer get cleared at the end, but it feels bad to read such titles ...๐Ÿ˜ณ the title of this episode gave me a motivation to complete watching all the parts of the episode online now itself  ...๐Ÿ˜›

" Kissa Daya aur gayab bachche ka "- fine title ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

superb performance by TRIO and DCP (BP Singh Sir) and the rest too did well , but TRIO were outstanding ๐Ÿ‘

story, direction and team distribution everything was good... nice to have TRIO in the lead in this episode, without any vanishing acts... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

this episode has sure raised my hopes , so just can't wait to watch the 2nd part tonight ๐Ÿ˜

maria-rock thumbnail

i love epi...Daya sir Abhijeet and ACP sir were great...โค๏ธ

the entry of DCP was rocking...๐Ÿ‘

waiting for next part...๐Ÿ˜ƒ