Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: khota_sikka_sri

Bolen toh khadooson ka baap. πŸ˜† But still I'm just glad that the CVs brought him back. I missed seeing His Khadoosness (play on His Highness). πŸ˜‰

ofcorse me too
i sometimes desire to see acp sir being ordered tooπŸ˜†

DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Two words... THE TRIO. Oh God, what a stupendous, mindblowing performance by them! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ β­οΈ ⭐️ β­οΈ I was on the edge of my seat in each and every one of their scenes!

The story seems acceptably good so far, especially the part about how the kidnapped child's father ends up in place of Prabhat at the encounter, and the untouched bag of money in the forest. There was a fair balance between action, investigation and character-oriented scenes through the episode and I certainly appreciated that aspect. The first encounter scene with Daya sir breaking into the house from the rooftops (now that's style! 😎), exchanging gunfire and shooting down the guy with the last bullet in his magazine was excellently shot, performed and directed. I also liked the scene where the ACP and Abhi sir investigate the above scene point-to-point and find Daya sir in there (great performance by them in there).

Now, a few points I didn't like with the script – why does the team arrive at certain conclusions so quickly without even analyzing the entire scenario properly? For example, in the above scene, it would've been entirely possible that a third person was involved in the shootout (before the ballistic report was taken, of course), but they immediately start thinking about why Daya sir might've been compelled to kill Gagan(?) himself. I wasn't expecting the forensic melodrama to resolve itself with the wave of a wand or anything, but still, I was kinda disappointed though it wasn't as heinously awful as the one in 'Daya Ek Qatil?'. I can understand the gravity of the situation with all the evidence pointing against Daya sir, but still, I don't like how they just gang up against Dr. Salunkhe like that. The man has been working with them since all these years and IMO it should be handled in a much more civil manner than this. And speaking of that, the doc himself should've been much more supportive of Daya.  Ah well, chodo.

But still, oh boy, these are like minor annoyances today; it was totally worth watching for the bureau scene alone. DCP Shamsher (so, he's been actually demoted or is that a goof-up? Whatever; I got a laugh out of Abhi sir's "aaj-kal baal kaale karke ghoom raha hai" line πŸ˜› πŸ˜†) behaved like a complete prick 😑 πŸ˜‘ (poor Freddy!), even more than back in the Face Off days and while I didn't really like his acting that much, one gotta appreciate B.P sir for making the character as hateful as that. The way Abhi sir and ACP sir stand up for Daya sir and give Shamsher a good taste of his own bitter medicine, how they cast their lives in the line of fire so that his wretched, bullet-fearing rear can rest safely in bed at night was an absolutely delightful TREAT to watch. πŸ‘ β­οΈ I simply cannot praise them enough for this part!

The following duo scene after Daya sir's resignation (I'd say that was a bit too impulsive on his part. But then, one can be coincidentally frustrated to a point for that to happen, that "enough's enough" feeling, so I'll drop that) was pretty OTT and would've been much better IMO if tears didn't leak explicitly, but the superb performances of Abhi-Daya just won me over and I could feel what they were going through. πŸ‘ It's remarkable how you could see fourteen years' worth of deep friendship peeking through in those brief moments - I even liked the "bhai" line, cheesy as it is. I must say, the part where the team raids the dingy bar for Hemant really reminded me of the good ol' golden era episodes with our cops busting these creeps' nests in a most epic fashion. The interrogation itself was a bit too violent and rustic for my taste (I hope the guy turns out to be an actual culprit tomorrow, to justify this further), but given the seriousness of the situation, the team's rage was very understandable. Liked the quizzical note on which the episode ended.

To repeat myself again, the trio's performance was absolutely breathtaking – but the absolute star of the day was undoubtedly Aditya sir. ⭐️ β­οΈ ⭐️ Here's once again rock-solid evidence to prove that he deserves every single bit of the accolades he receives; rebuking the careless watchman, stunned at finding his bhai in a suspicious, incapacitated condition at the crime scene, furiously holding off the horde of accusing journalists and relatives, attempting to conceal the gun and desperately stressing Dr. Salunkhe to reevaluate his tests, standing up against the DCP for Daya and Vivek (God, I LOVED how he promptly distracted him to prevent further humiliation for his junior – this is the characterization I was looking for!), going up to Daya to convince him against resigning (notice how the latter doesn't maintain eye contact for long. IMO, they got the characters very well over here), threatening Hemant against his alleged treachery and then reassuring Daya with ACP sir in the penultimate scene… need I say any more? πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ The bond between the team was shining through in those moments.

Daya sir and ACP sir were spectacular in their roles as well; I could so relate with the former's anguish at being lambasted by the little creep of a DCP on top of carrying the burden of such a grave accusation. ACP sir's faith and love for him could really be seen in how he stood up for him despite fairly analyzing all the evidence and hardly questioning him on the first instance in the lab. This was well-done, for once. I also liked how he consoled the lady in the body scene. It was disappointing to see Fredericks, Vivek, Kajal and Purvi reduced to mere extras, but they did a decent job in whatever was given to them. I certainly liked the pacing, editing and direction today, never felt bored for a second.

To the author of that article who had mentioned the "hilariously bad performances" in our show, I'd like to ask him/her to watch the aforementioned scenes and then say the same looking at me in the eye. Here's, once again, thriving proof of the fact that our team and show deserve every bit of the praise they get and the credit goes to our wonderful trio, three of the most gifted and finest artists in not just Indian but world Television. A most wonderful 14th anniversary gift this is, and I wish to heartily thank them all for that. Can only sit like a child in front of Christmas presents for tomorrow's lovely child special episode! πŸ˜ƒ

aditya_crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ravi, Shaganika and Roopal already put up the words very well. πŸ‘

I thought it would be a emotional atyachar,but unfortunately there was not much emotional atyachar though we have some OTT..

Abhijeet done amazing job as usual..⭐️ and he's looking dashing as always.😍❀️all for u smiley

πŸ˜†DCP ..I found him funny.

ACP sir and Daya sir's performances were cool.πŸ‘
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shagnika

πŸ˜† After the performances, I had to give it away from my mind πŸ˜ƒ

Sach mein...trio just ⭐️😎 😍  ❀️ ☺️ aur Abhijeet sir lajawab !!! Words , emoticons fail par gaya to describe this man !!! Hats off trio !!!

Minionite thumbnail
Ravi, what an absolute perfect analysis of the episode. πŸ‘
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Ravi !! What a wonderful review... ! COuldnt have been better πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

auntyno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A little less than 22 hours left for tomorrows epi. CAn't wait. Can't sleep either.
Minionite thumbnail
I can't concentrate on my work either. I was trying to make a financial statement and instead of recording sales I started recording episode #. πŸ˜† Oh god! The second part had better be good or else...
..Roopal.. thumbnail
fabulous review ravi bhaiyaπŸ‘
can't agree more
..Roopal.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: khota_sikka_sri

I can't concentrate on my work either. I was trying to make a financial statement and instead of recording sales I started recording episode #. πŸ˜† Oh god! The second part had better be good or else...

i completely agree
i am still in thoughts of the epi
the scenes are coming in my mind again n again
i am still so excited
Edited by roopalgupta - 12 years ago