TanuDDian thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
congrats on ur new thread ...

waiting
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
~PART 63~

As the day came to an end…she slowly walked out of the college gate completely oblivious to her surrounding! She didn't even have the knowledge that her car was still parked somewhere inside the college premises!

She just walked away with her bag…slowly disappearing into the crowd…still alone and cold…things were just becoming painfully unbearable…

The setting sun beautified the sky with its red color…and her hear was setting down too…not to beautify her world though! She walked unaware of the way…cold to everything around her..the tears had dies long back leaving their trail on her cheeks!

She crossed the pavements…she didn't even care about the person whom she had collided with somewhere...and there was finally the screams of little children that woke her up!

She didn't know how far she had walked away…or where she was now…but yes she did find herself in front of the huge London eye! People flocked around…children running and screaming in joy..excited to take a look at their city from the highest point of London-eye!

The sun was already down and it was getting cold. Guess winter was just around the corner. That didn't affect her…the coldness she felt from Maan was way beyond any physical chillness she felt!

A cabin stopped right in front of her…she wasn't thinking anything at this point…..she was just going along with things happening around her! she stepped into it and closed the door!

The evening lights made the gigantic merry-go round a beautiful sight to see….several feet high…lights shone like 1000s of stars studded on it as it started its routine rotations to delight its ferry and the people around…

But she sat all alone…thinking why fate had to be so cruel to her…always…..

Geet Monologue: was I wrong? Yes I was,…but kya meri galti maafi ke layak nahi? Why did you leave my hand all of a sudden? I wanted to say so many things to you….you didn't listen to me for once! How badly I wanted to apologise to you…I'm sorry Maan…I really am…maaf kardo..please!

Fresh tears again maid their way down…wo aur kar bhi kya sakti hain..sivaye aansoo bahane ke…dil ka dard bhi to koi samjhe…

When I came here…I had never thought I'd feel free again….i'd ever smile again…fate was cruel to me since the day I understood what she was…but you did make me live again..and I was ready to go with the flow…. It was habit to have you around me always….why did you do that when you knew you'd leave me? I thought I'd live again…did I expect a bit too much? I don't blame you…I just can't blame you…it was me who was wrong that day..and I'm sorry! Somewhere I had that feeling ke aap kabhi mujhse naraaz nahi hoge..but today..why do I feel like am on the losing side AGAIN? Even after so many years I'm at the same eplace from where I had started….I AM on the losing side and this time..it was me who ruined everything…..only me!!!!

Geet knew not how many hours she sat there…and how many times the London-eye rotated..new people came and old ones left their cabins after enjoying their ride but she sat there….cursing her own self!

It was the last round for the day and the operator asked her to get down! She stepped out in that cold…not even knowing how dark it was or the clothes she was in or where she was heading to!

LONDON EYE AT NIGHT

-------------------------------------------

MM looked at the watch…11pm..she panicked! She had come to check on her baby doll like everyday around 8…but strangely her door was locked! Geet never stayed out late and if she did she always informed her lest she got worried! If she was with her friends, she'd definitely call her and inform if she was getting late! But nothing happened! It was getting scary now! She did notice her pale and dejects for the past few days…but what scared her more was her being so late! Initially she thought she might be busy with her college stuffs but 11 pm…and no call from geet…there was definitely something wrong!

She called up jess..the only friend of geet she had the contact number of. It was of no help. She might have visited the cafe…well that was not hidden from MM.

A yawning preeto took the call but her sleep just vanished somewhere when she heard a worried MM. preeto called up geet too..but as MM had told..it went to her voice mail..She never picked up! A panic gripped her heart…did geet do something stupid? She knew what she had been going through all these days…NO...She somehow managed to divert her mind from all the negative thoughts…geet is a brave girl after all!

-------------------------------------

Maan was wide awake…standing at his balcony..her tear streaked face …that look on her face just flashed in front of his eyes! He did realize he had pushed it too far! And the 1st thing he was going to do the next day was apologize to her and make up for the all the pain he had caused! It was impossible to stay away…he can't stay away anymore!

His phone screamed out of nowhere! It flashed "bhabhi"…he wondered why she would call up at such a time! He didn't want to talk to anyone at that moment!

He picked up the call half-heartedly and a worried preeto greeted him!

Preeto: Maan..wo..wo..

He sensed the tension in her voice. He got worried as to what might have gone wrong.

Mana: kya baat hain bhabhi…is everything okay?

Preeto: wo…Maan, geet aapke saath hain kya?

Maan: nahi to…mein ghar par hoon! Kya baat hain bhabi…kuch hua hain?

The word "geet" was enough in itself to get him all worked up!

Preeto: kya? She is not with you?

Maan: no bhabhi…but please tell me what happened?

Preeto: Maan….baat yeh hai ke geet aaj college ke baad se ghar hi nahi aayi..

His heart literally stopped beating…

"we called some of her friends and she is not with anyone! Maan..do you know anything about it?" she almost cried!

He was all of a sudden reminded of the look on her face when he had jerked away her hand! It pricked him..he closed his eyes tight!

Maan: bhabhi don't cry…let me check on her…

He somehow managed to console her saying he'd call her soon as he found out about her…but his heart…who would console it? Where did she go? It was like all of a sudden the land just slipped away under his feet!

He immediately made a conference call to Dan and rhaul asking about geet1 when answer was negative he narrated the whole situation! Both were furious but they didn't have much time! They decided to meet outside Maan's place within the next 10 minutes!

Anyways he was suffering from his own deeds and above all geet missing…at one moment he felt so frustrated..he felt like shouting at her but then a fear lurked! Where was she? Did something happen to her? ohh god…not her! he felt breathless…like something chocking him from inside….taking his very life that he felt so dear to keep holding on!

He waited outside his mansion . a car pulled in and a furious Dan and Rahul marched straight to him!

Rahul (angrily): did you find anything about her?

He shook his head in negative and the next moment he felt a sharp blow on his face making him stumble! He held his cheek only to find a red warm fluid oozing out of the corner of his lips! He looked at Dan in shock and anger…but Dan cared a damn!

He grabbed his collar and shook him.. "do you even realize the extent of damage you fool! Didn't you see her cry….all thanks to you! And mind it Maan..if something happens to her….we'll kill you!"

Rahul: she is missing just because of you!! And you are the sole responsible if something happens to her!!! you never saw her crying now did ya???

He stood there quietly…realizing the depth of their words! But he didn't have time here…they needed to find her as soon as possible! It was cold.

They decided to check in college 1st. Rahul and Dan went together while Maan followed them in his car!

They reached XIBM and somehow persuaded the security to let them in saying there friend had been left behind! The 3 separated and searched all over the place when Rahul's voive reached them!

Rahul (shouting): guys come here…look what I have found!

They ran towards th voice and were shocked to see her car parked there! That means she is around! All heaved a sigh of relief and they continued their search…in eavh classroom and every corner! But even after one hour, they got nothing but disappointment!

Maan called up preeto!

Maan: bhabhi geet waapas aayi kya? Kuch pata chala?

Preeto: nahi Maan..aur aapko?

Maan: nahi bhabhi  but we did find her car in the college premises!

Preeto: but Maan…uski koi friend hai na…wo kya naam hain..haan Jessica…

Maan got alert, "haan bhabhi..she has friend with that name"

Preeto: MM had talked to her and she said she had seen her walking out of the college!

Maan panicked more…she had walked out…ohh my..he has to find her! it wasn't safe alone at such a time!

His disconnected the call and narrated the same to others! They decided to do separately again and the one who finds her first would call the others!

He drove madly towards city centre…Rahul and Dan went to the main market and other places!

Maan (st): where are you geet? Ohh god..why did you go away? I'm sorry…so sorry…I shouldn't have…just come back safe geet!

He was worried sick and the thought of her going away from him just killed him inside! He kept on praying for her safety!

He parked near London eye hoping to find her there…his fingers remained crossed! Her searched for her frantically here and there. He saw one or two people around and asked about her describing herf features but none seemd to notice a girl with those features he had described!

There were numerous calls from dadi worrying about him, and Dan and Rahul asking if he found something! He again called preeto lest geet had reached home!

Preeto (sobbing): ...pata nahi kahan hogi wo…

Maan: bhabi please don't worry….we are searching for her! agar thodi der mein hume wo nahi  mili to we are going to the police!

After much consolation he persuaded her to keep  down the phone.

Preeto: ek baat kahoon Maan.,,,

Maan: ji.

Preeto: use aise akela mat chodiye Maan…wo toot jayegi! Aap usse baat kyun nahi kar rahe? Please Maan…she is breaking down…don't leave her alone like this ever!

And before he knew the call was disconnected. He stood there for sometime trying to grasp things….and they did get clearer! It was all because he was stubborn…uski ek zid ne geet ki kaisi haalat kar di…he walked slowly along the pavement…with trees running parallel in either side!

He was the cause….Dan and Rahul were so right!!! He left her alone…all thanks to his Zid! All this while she had been trying so hard to path up things between them…and what did he do? Instead of understanding her, he just pushed her to the edge!!!

"where are you geet? Just come back to me..please!"

Suddenly his feet tripped over something anf he fell…he came back to reality to know what had happened when his eyes fell on something familiar!

Good lord…it was her bag he had tripped over! What was it doing there? He opened it to confirm it was really hers..there were her books and her phone..that means she was here somewhere! He felt like his heart had started beating again….and for once he did feel he was breathing!!!

All this time..ohh god…how many thoughts crossed his mind…."be safe wherever you are" was all he could mutter, "I'll find you.."

Tears threatened his eyes realizing what he had done to her! he felt so disgusted!!!

He was the one who promised to make her smile..always right…and he just broke his own promise! If something happens to her…he wouldn't be able to forgive himself…he had to find her somehow!

Clutching the bag, he walked on the pavement further, where had had found it! Only dim street lamps helped his vision at this time of night!

There were benches at places in between the trees…it was mostly meant for pedestrians he presumed! He realized the pavement led to the world famous Hyde park! Was she there? His heart was beating faster and faster….please be safe…please be safe….

Hyde Park was still quite a long way ahead….more than 2kms he guessed…but the path was getting gloomier! He took careful steps looking here and there…very alert on his senses!

He saw a hazy figure of someone sitting on a bench all alone…it was a few feet away from him..he guessed! His heart skipped a beat and he quickened his steps!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

next: falling into places!!!

Prev: THREAD 7

Next: PART 64

For Sunaina Updates...please check my blog!!!!

Edited by kawaii_geet - 12 years ago
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
finally maan ko thodi si akal aa gayi.
great waiting for next.
 i think abhi to geet ka dil ek baar or tutna hai. god it will be horrible..
mahi.ve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Loved it...Do Con soon..😊
W8ng 4 the next part...😍