Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelskiss thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: tiger_lily

@sarah. Keep urs... Aah i have to type this all over again. Urs is better and hers is just HER ff. I will kill you if u remove the thread and yeah i will comment

Lolz... I am not going to remove the thread - i can't do it not after all the effort and time i took to make the post πŸ˜†

I sent a message to Rosh, now she will decide what to do with the thread! But if the other thread is just a index of only one author's ff then I am safe... thanks for letting me know this... I promise i won't erase anything on that thread πŸ˜†
swetamangera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
BDW guys ...did any of you noticed that UV used to say that J is his back up planπŸ˜† . Looks like this plan is completely out of the questions πŸ˜†. I don't even remember when was the last time he actually said this.

I guess he forgot about his back up plan now πŸ˜‰
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: reeha...k

Hi Everyone! Thought I'd join in- I actully never have because I'm not so sure how this thread works, do we have a specific discussion about manveer or anything in particular?

PS. Can I also Add that I LOVE the thread you made Angel, I hope they keep it, you did a wonderful job!😊

Hii dear😊,welcome to this thread I don't think there aren't any specification as such but ya the only condition is You should be a Manveer lover😳
Angelskiss thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeha...k

Hi Everyone! Thought I'd join in- I actully never have because I'm not so sure how this thread works, do we have a specific discussion about manveer or anything in particular?

PS. Can I also Add that I LOVE the thread you made Angel, I hope they keep it, you did a wonderful job!😊

Welcome πŸ€—

b/w my name's Sarah  and we discuss anything and everything pertaining to ManVeer!

and thanks Reeha, i do hope the mods decide to keep the thread I woulddefinetly cry if it was removed... spent hours searching for the fics and then making that thread! πŸ˜†

Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys congtaz on the 10th oneπŸ‘
Angelskiss thumbnail

Originally posted by: swetamangera

I was laughing out too loud when Ahem told her to go back to her seat but seriously though it is getting really annoying to watch Koki always interrupting Gohem... she should be happy that Ahem is finally getting close to Gopi! 😑

swetamangera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelskiss

In the begining i actually felt sorry for J but now i have a strong dislike for her seeing how shamelessly she is throwing herself at UV and instigating M...
She doesn't love UV... she is just like a child who always wants that one thing that is forbiden to him in this case UV is the one person she can't have hence she wants only him... like Moniya *thinks* she loves Akash... its the same with J who *thinks* she loves UV... Both the sisters need a reality check! πŸ˜†πŸ˜•

Lol agreed

But you know one thing that we always get attracted to what is forbidden to us, but in her case UV clearly told her that Ushke khwab dekhana chhod de but she is just listening. More than reality check she needs to check her ear

As for M...I just don't get this girl...she has more respect for akash's parents who were completely rude to her  own mom who loves her so much and she calls her "aaunty"πŸ˜•
Angelskiss thumbnail

Originally posted by: swetamangera

BDW guys ...did any of you noticed that UV used to say that J is his back up planπŸ˜† . Looks like this plan is completely out of the questions πŸ˜†. I don't even remember when was the last time he actually said this.

I guess he forgot about his back up plan now πŸ˜‰

Manyata is his first, last, front and back up plan... UV needs no back up plan when he has Manyata! πŸ˜†
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Arya.. ya i will try and will read the ffs as well 
Angelskiss thumbnail

we are here! where did you disappear? πŸ˜•