Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: love-mystery

CongraaatttsπŸ₯³

Arya..M Lojain u can all me Loji

Hey Loji,so wassup?
Angelskiss thumbnail

Originally posted by: swetamangera

@ Pari and saras ..so we can continue here...

Waishe I am not in hurry to learn cooking. I would rather spend extra time discussing on manveer πŸ˜‰ Even i can make roti and other easy stuffs but that's all

It is truly reverse in my case lol. my brother makes the best pasta and he is actually younger than me. Mujhe to dub jaana chahiye πŸ˜²πŸ˜•
πŸ˜•
This guy is tailored made for M and M is looking around. I was like please Jishke paas hota hai unhe hi ush baat ka andaaza nahi hota 😲

tere saath main bhi dub thi hoon... even my younger brother cooks better then me - he makes the best biryani! πŸ˜†

AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@sarah. Keep urs... Aah i have to type this all over again. Urs is better and hers is just HER ff. I will kill you if u remove the thread and yeah i will commentEdited by tiger_lily - 12 years ago
swetamangera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Sarah

Even sometimes I find it hard to believe how a princess like J can be just a low. First I thought she actually love UV,  but now i don't feel like that anymore. She just want to be Center Of the Attention. And now that attention is on M, she can't get over it and using her scandal as perfume to seduce our prince charming Udayveer and he himself said it's just Despo...I agree with you mom
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arryline

Hey Loji,so wassup?

Nothing much busy with collages ... u guys r talking about ffs and OS .. write stories is one of my hobbies will try to write here also πŸ˜›..what about u ?
Angelskiss thumbnail

@Sarah

Even sometimes I find it hard to believe how a princess like J can be just a low. First I thought she actually love UV,  but now i don't feel like that anymore. She just want to be Center Of the Attention. And now that attention is on M, she can't get over it and using her scandal as perfume to seduce our prince charming Udayveer and he himself said it's just Despo...I agree with you mom

In the begining i actually felt sorry for J but now i have a strong dislike for her seeing how shamelessly she is throwing herself at UV and instigating M...
She doesn't love UV... she is just like a child who always wants that one thing that is forbiden to him in this case UV is the one person she can't have hence she wants only him... like Moniya *thinks* she loves Akash... its the same with J who *thinks* she loves UV... Both the sisters need a reality check! πŸ˜†πŸ˜•
swetamangera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelskiss

Now guys can cook better than us and I don't find it interesting as women are also working in men's field😎. Equal to hona hi chahiye

Yeah I did watch SNS loved it when Ahem told his mom that he was okay there with Gopi. Had to see her faceπŸ˜†

reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hi Everyone! Thought I'd join in- I actully never have because I'm not so sure how this thread works, do we have a specific discussion about manveer or anything in particular?

PS. Can I also Add that I LOVE the thread you made Angel, I hope they keep it, you did a wonderful job!😊
bl.drama.lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@ Pari and saras ..so we can continue here...

Waishe I am not in hurry to learn cooking. I would rather spend extra time discussing on manveer πŸ˜‰ Even i can make roti and other easy stuffs but that's all

It is truly reverse in my case lol. my brother makes the best pasta and he is actually younger than me. Mujhe to dub jaana chahiye πŸ˜²πŸ˜•
πŸ˜•
This guy is tailored made for M and M is looking around. I was like please Jishke paas hota hai unhe hi ush baat ka andaaza nahi hota 😲

i agree who wants to cook when u have MANVEER to put us on fire!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
agree even my younger bro can cook better than me ths y he says u should cook more often n i'm like i dont think sooo!!πŸ˜›
i know right like wat r u thinkin M u have UV the sensation of all girls!!!😳
n u wasten ur time with tht Akash like really!!!πŸ₯±
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: love-mystery

Nothing much busy with collages ... u guys r talking about ffs and OS .. write stories is one of my hobbies will try to write here also πŸ˜›..what about u ?

Ya do write me not thinking about that too muchπŸ˜‰.I just read one written by @Kasturika Kashu,it was good⭐️