part 2 page 6
part 3 page 11
part 4 page 15
part 5 page 20
part 6 page 23

THE ELEVATOR

Maanvi on the phone talking to her di- jeevi

Maanvi: yes di I am coming to see whom has stole you from me

Jeevi: Maanu asey kuch nhai you know I am very excited for you to me him, kadir ponchi

Maanvi: me too I am very excited to meet jiju as well' I am just about to enter the elevator and aww my phone doesn't have any more battery and it might die I will meet you up

Jeevi: okay come up quickly

Maanvi: okay di' hello' hello

Maanvi looks at her phone and sees it has died out "iss he bhi abhi baandh hona tha"

Virat on the phone talking his bhaiiya- Viren

Virat: yes bhai I am coming up to see how beautiful my bhabhi must be' as you fell in love with her

Viren: acha Virat jaldi ahna

Virat: just coming I am entering the elevator

Viren: okay I am waiting

Virat and Maanvi hung up the phones together and entered and gave a weak smile to one another' both pick up their hands to press floor 25, and their fingers touched and Maanvi gave Virat a dirty look

Both stood two feets away from one another as the elevator was very small, the elevator belonged to a unfinished building and had it clutches to it.

Virat:  why did you look at me like that?

Maanvi didn't answer him

Virat: oyee gungi ho?

Maanvi looked at Virat and gave another dirty look

Virat: what the hell'

Suddenly the elevator started making noises and it lift stopped

Maanvi: what happened? Why did the lift stop?

Virat: oh so you do know how to talk

Maanvi: oye chep we have a bigger problem to think about then I can talk or not'.

Virat: did you just call me chep?

Maanvi: look fix this lift

Virat: I am not an electrician

Maanvi: gosh you are a chep, I mean to say call someone to fix this lift

Virat: why don't you call someone

Maanvi: I don't have battery

Virat: and what makes you think I have a phone

Maanvi: I saw you talking on the phone outside the elevator

Virat: tum he sharam nhai atta mardo ko gurti hoo

Maanvi: agar joke tha  toh funny nhai tha

Virat takes out his cell phone and sees no signal

Maanvi: kya hua

Virat: there is no reception here

Maanvi mumered under her breathe: chep ka phone chep jasey

Virat: oye daid footiya mind' Virat couldn't finish his sentence because Maanvi butted in

Maanvi: daid footiya how dare you

Virat: and how dare you first give me dirty looks and then call me chep tum ho kya chez?

Virat took two forwards and so did Maanvi move close to Virat and pointed her finger

Maanvi: main jo bhi chez hoon likan tum toh ek chep ho' woh bhi ek batameez chep

Virat held her finger and turned it round: how dare you point your finger at me

Maanvi: leave my finger

Virat: no you say sorry first

Maanvi: sorry kahai gi meri jhooti

Virat moved more closer to her and suddenly lift made a noise and the lights went out Maanvi quickly warped her arms around his back and hugged him as if there was no tomorrow, Virat automatically put his hands around her back and hugged her tighter, Maanvi had buried her in his chest suddenly one light a very dim light came on and Maanvi realized her position, how she was standing with a total stranger.

Maanvi abruptly let go of him and stood far from him

Virat: abhi kah rahi thi don't touch my finger aur abhi you held onto me like as if your life depended on it 

Maanvi: mujhai undarey sa darr lagta hai

Virat: gosh what a---

Before Virat could finish his sentence his phone rang

Maanvi: tumne toh khaha tha ka reception nhai ahri phone ki toh phir ya kya hai?

Virat: I don't know, wait it is my brothers phone

Virat: g bhai'

Virat couldn't hear anything on the other side

Virat: hello bhai'.helloo

The phone got shut

Virat: why are you staring at me like that?

Maanvi: you lied'

Virat: what?

Maanvi: you were getting signals on your phone but you lied and you could probably hear you brother on the phone but you lied' look I am a very dangerous girl I know how to do karate

Virat started laughing: oye bandriya what the' like tum apna apko samjti kya ho? And you're a dangerous girl' yes I saw that when the lights went out and you know karate but look at this

Virat flexed his muscles

Virat: tumhare karate mera muscles ka samney kuch nhai hai

Maanvi: maybe but I know where to kick you where it will hurt you the most

Virat took two step back

Maanvi: good you better back up and don't call me bandriya and give me your phone

Virat went four steps ahead and stood right infornt of her

Virat: acha ms. Karate chap show me what you got

Maanvi got nervous and thinks "oh shit I don't have a karate belt nor do I know how properly to hit a man between his legs' shit maanu ab to paasi"

Virat: I am waiting ms. Bandriya' and yes you can't touch my phone'. Because it is my Iphone 4s

Maanvi looked down at her handbag and went around and stood at the opposite side and took out an Iphone

Maanvi: mera paas bhi hai'

Virat: wotvea

Maanvi: look tumhey beshuk maza ahraha ho ga but I have to go sumwhere' so please

Virat: oh ho toh tumhey please bhi kehna atta hai? And I also have somewhere important to be

Maanvi: whatever

Virat: tum itney rude kyun ho?

Maanvi: I am rude with rude people' jasey log wasey mera attitude

Virat: Uff tum apna ap ko samjthi kya ho' koi hur pari

Maanvi: yes koi shak?

Virat: oh ms huur pari, asmaan mein urna band karkay idher necha utro

Maanvi looks at Virat and gets delivish smile with a grin

Virat: why r you looking at me like that?

Maanvi starts banging on the elevator door and screams: AAAHHH  AAAHHH BACHOOO KOIII HAIII HELPPP

Virat: shut up "AHHHAAAHHH" I told you to shush, chuppp warnaa "HELPPP MEEE BAH'" suddenly Maanvi couldn't scream anymore because Virat's lips were on Maanvi lips nibbling on her lower lip harder and harder, Maanvi tried to push him away with her full  force but he was too strong for her, Maanvi started making small punches on his chest but it felt like hitting her head against a brick wall, his chest was so firm. The more attempts Maanvi was making to get out the kiss the harder and more passionate it was becoming form Virat's side. Finally Maanvi moved her lips around his lower lip and bite him hard with her teeth

"OCCHHH you junglii biili" pouted Virat

Maanvi: junglii biili' how dare you' tumne mujhey kiss' HOW DA F**** DARE YOU

Virat: well I warned you

Maanvi: no you didn't don't you lie with me

Virat: I told you to shut up or else

Maanvi: or else you will kiss me asey toh nhai kaha tha' you loser don't talk to me and I will not talk to you' and don't look at me either

Virat: I will look at you what will you do about?

Maanvi stomped her foot hard on the floor and looked away at the other side. So Virat was looking at her backside

Virat: vasey yeh nazara zaada acha hai  

Suddenly Maanvi spun around: gosh your sucha pervert

Virat: I thought you said you won't talk to me'

Maanvi gave another dirty look at Virat

Virat: okay look dude just chill; god knows how long we will stay in here' so I think we should be friends

Maanvi: dosti. Mein. Tumhare. Saath. IMPOSIABLE

Virat: acha fine' vasey it has been half an hour we have been here' tumhare toh pata nhai but I am very important to people and trust me someone would come here looking for me anytime soon.

Maanvi sat on the floor and after her Virat also sat on the floor both had crossed their legs but there kness were touching because the lift was small, so Maanvi tried her level best but still couldn't make her kness touch with his kness

Virat: UFF stop moving

Maanvi: move ur knees

Virat: no

Maanvi: god your are such a CHEPP

Virat: urgghghhh (Virat looks up) hai baghwaan agar apne mujhey lift mein band hi karna tha toh kash ek haseen, kubsuraat larki ka saath band karta toh kitna acha hota

Maanvi also looks up: hai baghwaan g agar apna mujhey lift mein band karna hi that oh kash kissey hot, intelligent larka ka saath baand karta toh kitna acha hota

Virat mimicks her voice and makes a face at him

About two three minutes go by and they don't talk' Virat and Maanvi both are getting bored, finally Virat speaks up

Virat: by the way my name is Virat

Maanvi thinks thank god he talked: my name is Maanvi

Virat: nice to meet you

Maanvi: whatever

Virat: why do you have to be so rude?

Maanvi: look am I hungry, and when I am hungry, people say I get rude

Virat puts his hand in his pockets and takes a toffee and gum: want one..?

Maanvi snatched the toffee from his hand and chews on them like a 'junglii billi'

Virat: wooh have some manners

Maanvi looks up at Virat and smiles

Virat: ohh-hoo it is the first time you have giving me a smile

Maanvi: don't get too happy

Virat: acha where did you have go

Maanvi: to meet my...  why should I tell you?

Virat: let me guess and meet your family' Hannah?

Maanvi: no to meet my boyfriend

Virat coughed on the gum he was chewing: boyfriend?

Maanvi: kyun shock kyun laga??

Virat: nhai I was just wondering ka who will wana date you?

Maanvi: date ka toh pata nhai hai, but kiss

Virat: oh whatever, I was just making you shut up

Maanvi: ummm, so what about you.. meeting you brother?

Virat: yea, my brother and my girlfriend and my other friends have thrown me a surprise birthday party

Maanvi: agar surprise hai toh how do you know?

Virat: I have over heard my girlfriend talking to my brother yesterday

Maanvi: hmm, so you have a girlfriend as well

Virat: yea ab mujasey good looks wala se kyun door rah sakti hai'?

Maanvi: if you have a girlfriend then why did you kiss me, that is totally being unfaithfull to her

Virat: oh come on chill Maanvi, me and her share a free relationship

Maanvi: a free relationship woh kya hota hai?

Virat: in which she can fool around I can fool around

Maanvi makes a disgusted face at Virat

Virat: ab kya hua, don't tell me you need a explanation about what fooling around means

Maanvi: NO, that is totally YUCK' like how can a' I mean'

Virat: acha Maanvi just chill, I am lying I have no girl friend and I am here to meet my brother

Maanvi thinks "thank god, but why am I thanking god?" gosh tumhare yeh mazak buhoot gatiya tha

Virat just laughs at her: okay so I have said truth now you also say, why are you here?

Maanvi panics: what' what' are you talking about?

Virat: I know you are not here to meet your boyfriend infact I think I have a doubt that you even have one

Maanvi still panics: I' I do have' a Boyfriend

Virat: impossible

Maanvi: why do you say that?

Virat: because you seemed like 'that' was your first kiss

Maanvi totally embarrassed and is about to melt from embarrassment: no' it.. was.. not

Virat: oh come, varna asey koi kiss karta hai kya' you bite me

Maanvi doesn't say anything

Virat: and know from your checks being red I can say that for a fact

Maanvi gets up from her place and so does Virat

Virat: arey Maanvi just chill hota hai sab ko first kiss hota hai karab, it's just that most of the people have when they are 12-16 and you had your in your twenty' it is okay

Maanvi's embarrassment was know turning into anger

Virat: well don't worry your next kiss will be much better, if you want I can give you tips as in'

He can't complete sentence as Maanvi had crashed her lips into his lips, she was sucking on his lower lip perfectly exactly how a kiss is suppose to be, Virat was shocked for a second but then he also started responding in the same way, the kiss was getting hotter and hotter by the moment and it was moving much more faster and passionate, Maanvi had wrapped her hands around his neck while Virat had his hands on her back and were making out like there is no tomorrow. When suddenly the elevator door opens and Jeevika and Viren were standing infornt of the elevator door

Viren and Jeevika together say their brother and sister's name: MAANVI/ VIRAT

Virat and Maanvi let go and look at their siblings with a shocked faces!

I hope you guyz liked this os' don't know if there is going to be a part 2 to it' or not,  it depends on how much of comments and likes I get' so comment! <3 J thanks  

Edited by Mina H - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mina H thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Talli-

Wow.. This Is Officially My Favourite OS So Far.. It Was Simply Too Amazing And Awesome.. Not To Forget Brilliant And Fantastic As Well.. I Loved Every Single Part Of It.. Please Do Continue.. I Would Love To Know What Happens Next..

aww thankss hun, i will see maybe i will write another part! :) thanks again!
KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Lmao omg loved this plz continue soon lol I just can't wait to c virika reaction oh gosh I remember this happened to me it didn't turn out well but it also didn't turn out bad cz I was young m fourteen right now so m young lol but loved it the elevator scene I just wrote mine on virika for my FF which I'll b updating late but wow on virman it was totally hot love u for such a amazing price of writing u r my saviour today for giving me something on virmaan something different love uuu lol hugs and kisses for such a brillian writing 😊 🤗 🤗 hats off to u 👏 👏Edited by Brklyn_gal - 12 years ago
subtlesapphire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
omg this is soo good! really enjoyed reading it, and the ending was soo funny. loved the decriptions! continue! 😊
zillionaire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
plss continue!!! and pm me!! and also... thnks fr the pm!! 😃
EHMMBH_fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was just too good!!! I hope you continue this!!!! I'll be desperately waiting...Nyc work :)
Hot.Pink.Heels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
oh gosh mina u have to ccontinue!
it was soo hot and im dying in wonder thinking abt how jeevi react to this :)
pz right another part :)
princess14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was too good haha loved it!!
haha i can imagine VirIka-s faces..🤣
Mina H thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Brklyn_gal

Lmao omg loved this plz continue soon lol I just can't wait to c virika reaction oh gosh I remember this happened to me it didn't turn out well but it also didn't turn out bad cz I was young m fourteen right now so m young lol but loved it the elevator scene I just wrote mine on virika for my FF which I'll b updating late but wow on virman it was totally hot love u for such a amazing price of writing u r my saviour today for giving me something on virmaan something different love uuu lol hugs and kisses for such a brillian writing 😊 🤗 🤗 hats off to u 👏 👏

LOLZ it happened to you omg i need more details! 😳😳 and thank you soo much 😃