Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: vik rocks

Thanks for the excellent update!

Glad that this track is over but... still disappointed that they had to show Krishna being present over there instead of showing him enjoying Paundrak channel at Dwarka having popcorn along with his wife & Sudama & just sent his discus for the task to set Paundrak's kingdom on fire Why do I expect?? Why??? 😭🀣
🀣

Vik - this part was actually more or less accurate - Krishna did go to Paundrak's kingdom Karusa, fight them and kill Paundrak w/ his chakra.  What you are probably thinking about is the sequel - next thing Krishna did was shoot an arrow @ Kashiraj, which sent his head to the town square in Varanasi.  This is what Varaali was alluding to in the update - Kashiraj's son Sudakshina did an yagna and sent a fiery monster to destroy Dwarka, but Krishna, who was playing dice w/ Rukmini (or watching TV w/ Jambavati), didn't want to be disturbed and so sent the chakra after it, and it went back and destroyed everything in Kashi - including Sudakshina.

Okay, in the original, there was no Haladhar or Tara, and Krishna killed Paundrak first and then Kashiraj.  Here, he first killed the first 2 and then Paundrak.  A deviation, no doubt, but given what they've been showing the last month, I hardly expect any better.  As Debi said above, 'Bahut ho gaya'  summed up this track just as well as it did Paundrak πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: vik rocks

Anyway, so finally Udhav has been introduced... that means our dear SPs are seriously finding difficulties in finding Draupadi plus as per the comments over here seem even SB mata has disappeared, maybe got bored of watching the same channel again & again😈

Ok can anybody who watched JSK cofirm this... Udhav was shown in JSK wasn't he? as a proud Krishna devotee & Krishna was showing him the true devotees of Gokul who were never proud or something like that. I really don't know how to explain that track of JSK as I was totally confused & didn't know what the SPs were showing in JSK at that timeπŸ˜•πŸ˜³ Was that Udhav or was that somebody else. I guess he was introduced as Krishna's cousin so I'm guessing it was Udhav... was it???πŸ˜•

You & Tan might want to check out the other thread Udhav where he is being discussed.
Edited by .Vrish. - 12 years ago