13 Jan- End of Paundrak, Uddhav Introduced

varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
(Missed the first few minutes )

Haldhar rushes towards Krishna with his sword upraised, but Krishna lets loose his chakra which beheads Haldhar. Everyone is shocked. Kashiraj rushes forward and grabs Shano by her hair and points his sword at her neck. Kashiraj threatens that if Krishna even tries to aim his chakra at him,it would be the end of Shano. Krishna, nonetheless, sends his chakra at him, which first slices his hand and as he tries to run away, beheads him as well. The head falls on the ground (So no Sudikshana and the fire monster track...)

Paundrak is scared stiff, but challenges, that by killing Haldhar and Kashiraj, he cannot be said to be more powerful. Paundrak summons a chakra of his own ( uff what's this now?) and throws it at Krishna. Krishna sends his chakra which shreds Paundrak's chakra into pieces. 

Maharani Tara once again appears from nowhere. She sees the lifeless bodies of Haldhar and Kashiraj  Paundrak hides behind her and asks her to plead with Krishna to spare him once again. Tara turns away in disgust. SHe looks at Krishna directly and says " The sinner is in front of you Lord, finish him." Krishna nods as if Permission has been granted and sends his chakra forth. Paundrak tries running away but falls on the ground. As his subjects crowd around the tyrant king, the Sudarshan slices his head. 

The crowd celebrates the end of Paundrak by praising Krishna. Brahma, Shiva and Vishnu smile from their respective abodes. JV, Sudama and Narad  also smile while watching the TV ( Were they also watching the rout of the Indian Cricket team at Perth earlier in the day?)

Krishna announces that henceforth the kingdom will be ruled by Maharani Tara who is wise, capable and devoted.

Krishna is once again welcomed back in Dwaraka by JV. Sudama comes and touches his feet. 
(Shouldn't it be the other way around? Sudama welcoming him and JV touching his feet? Anyways...) 

Krishna and Sudama are eating, and Krishna informs JV that she better keep another plate ready, since they are expecting a guest. one who had been to gurukul with them. Krishna says that this person is an ocean of learning and one who has had the fortune of having been imparted knowledge from Brihaspati himself. Krishna says that it is none other than his cousin, Uddhav. Shots of Uddhav compiling a book are shown.

Krishna and Sudama recollect their days in gurukul, where Uddhava was the star pupil. Krishna teases Sudama to revise all the mantras which they had learnt, just in case Uddhav quizzes them on something. 

Krishna is playing the flute when Uddhav makes his entry.Krishna rises and welcomes him with open arms.But Uddhav humbly folds his hands in front of Kirshna. Uddhav presents Krishna with the book he has written. Krishna remarks that it seems to be a intelectually heavy book. Just then Sudama barges in and without looking at anyone, drags Krishna away. Uddhava looks at his book, abandoned by Krishna, annoyance highlighting his face.

Edited by varaali - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vedantka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update !!! πŸ˜ƒ

Quote:

"....Just then Sudama barges in and without looking at anyone, drags Krishna away. Uddhava looks at his book, abandoned by Krishna, annoyance highlighting his face."

Could you please, translate exactly what Sudama said while dragging Krishna away ? Thanks !!!

I just want to share one thought here with you guys.
I am a Westerner and quite new to your Divine Vedic Scriptures so even if I've already watched both Ramayans, Mahabharat and some other movies regarding Shree Krishna, I don't know how the SP should or should not proceed with this particular serial as my knowledge is quite limited here BUT I love Krishna and anything that regards Him and by simply having  NO expectations towards Dwarkadheesh serial I think I can enjoy it more by  focusing on relishing devotional mood or the way Krishna behaves,etc. In other words I'm more like a child ( even if far away from my childhood!) watching something exciting.

Once I started to read the comments sometimes this magic was broken by my intellectual thinking. But on the other hand your comments truly help me to understand many things and I also really like and appreciate them a lot .
Anyway I'm saying all this ONLY to share the thought that once we do anything without expectations, spontaneously, we usually enjoy much more, once we do have some expectations we are bound to be disappointed one way or another
😳...

I guess Uddhava will be an example that too much of intellectual speculations can also cloud the true understanding...
πŸ€”

Edited by vedantka - 12 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
after ages i loved todays episode
todays episode was a rocking episode ...
nice update
coolpratz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update...

finally Paundrak thing is over...excited abt the new track...
i had actually gone mad seeing Maharani Tara appear there..but the end was gud...
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah, Kashiraj was slain after Paundrak was, but I won't complain too much about that or Sudakshina not being there.  Maybe they will reserve the will to introduce him in future.  I was a tad disappointed that Krishna killed Haladhar - I was hoping that either Balarama would, or that he would reform.  I was surprised that Tara allowed Krishna to slay Paundrak - did seeing Haladhar dead make her hate him to the point that she was willing to become a widow?  And I liked the look on her face when Krishna simply announced that she'd be their new ruler.

Anyway, won't complain - glad this chapter is over 

There is another thread about Uddhav, where I'll pose my questions.
coolpratz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vedantka

Thanks a lot for the update !!! πŸ˜ƒ

Quote:

"....Just then Sudama barges in and without looking at anyone, drags Krishna away. Uddhava looks at his book, abandoned by Krishna, annoyance highlighting his face."

Could you please, translate exactly what Sudama said while dragging Krishna away ? Thanks !!!

Sudama (seemed really excited) comes in n without noticing Uddhav there drags Krishna away saying he's got smthng to show him.πŸ€”..smthng surprising.. πŸ˜•
he dint even listen to KrishnaπŸ˜†
vedantka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Sudama (seemed really excited) comes in n without noticing Uddhav there drags Krishna away saying he's got smthng to show him.πŸ€”..smthng surprising.. πŸ˜•
he dint even listen to KrishnaπŸ˜†

Thank you a lot for translating that part for me😊 !!!!!
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the excellent update!

Glad that this track is over but... still disappointed that they had to show Krishna being present over there instead of showing him enjoying Paundrak channel at Dwarka having popcorn along with his wife & Sudama & just sent his discus for the task to set Paundrak's kingdom on fire Why do I expect?? Why??? 😭🀣
🀣
Anyway, so finally Udhav has been introduced... that means our dear SPs are seriously finding difficulties in finding Draupadi plus as per the comments over here seem even SB mata has disappeared, maybe got bored of watching the same channel again & again😈

Ok can anybody who watched JSK cofirm this... Udhav was shown in JSK wasn't he? as a proud Krishna devotee & Krishna was showing him the true devotees of Gokul who were never proud or something like that. I really don't know how to explain that track of JSK as I was totally confused & didn't know what the SPs were showing in JSK at that timeπŸ˜•πŸ˜³ Was that Udhav or was that somebody else. I guess he was introduced as Krishna's cousin so I'm guessing it was Udhav... was it???πŸ˜•
LeadNitrate thumbnail
was udhvav ever a pupil with lord K and sudama? wasnt he a part of administration? one of the good guys who was entrustred to bring krishna to mathura? and he attained enlightenment later seeing the devotion of the gopis and specially that of radha?
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good Episode πŸ‘. All three died in a single ep!!! 😊

When Krishna said- 'ab bahut hua', I actually thought He is commenting about 'this' track - that we already had ENOUGH of this Paundrak track! πŸ˜†...

Yes, Happy that this track is over, at last πŸ˜ƒ

Sometime I think they should start addressing JV as Rukmini (previously, also suggested by Aalochak, I guess), as we see no hope of having a new actress in Rukmini's role.

Agree with Vrish in the other thread, Sudama's action was not going 'with' his character in the last sc.

'Uddhava Vraj Yatra' story is very good, lets see how they show it from next wk.

@ Vik, 
I guess, that Uddhava was the same, as there was only one Uddhava who was a cousin of Krishna and also His devotee. But I am just guessing here, as I haven't watched JSK back then. Now watching it in a bengali channel, Dhriti ep.s are going on currently.