Os marry me (updated at pg 1 last post check)

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
coming up a OS on this ...how is the concept do tell me?
i cannot let you take Nani's prize to your home,  you marry me and take it and keep it in our room at RM next to your DM "khushi kumari gupta "whisper in her ear as the result was about to be announced before the final dance 

Hum na honge juda Hum na honge juda
Fasley ab kabhi na honge darmiyaan

meray ho tum, ho naa
mujh mein ghumm tum ho naa

mere ho tum ho na
mujh mein ghum tum ho naa

Rah mein jo main gir padrun
Badrh kar tum thaam lenaa

roobaru ho na
haal-e- dil kuch kaho na

roobaru ho na
haal-e-dil kuch kaho na

tham gaye hain lamhe yeh
pal ko tum bhi roko na

ashk kay maidaar mein tha main tujhe dhoondta
tu mila to yakeen hua k na honge ab hum juda

Naddiya26ipkknd

add this for pm

use headphone

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Extinct thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
awesome concept !
continue soon !
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow cool lovely...waiting for it...
Juicee_Sushie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Love it!!!

Please write it!!!
capriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting ...continue soon...waiting...
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

i cannot let you take Nani's prize to your home,  you marry me and take it and keep it in our room at RM next to your DM "khushi kumari gupta "whisper in her ear as the result was about to be announced before the final dance 

Khushi: look at him

Arnav: remember you agreed with me what ever i will ask you you will agree upon that

Khushi: i an marry you i think you haven't seen your face , i will marry a guy who is jolly and know what is love ? she was about to go

Arnav: so you are not agreeing with me

Khushi: no if you want to keep nani's statue at RM come and dance and bet me .

Arnav: ok he just became angry and  walk to the hall

Khushi: just exhale she just recollected his words "Marry me "

OP: khushi ji some lady is calling you at the door

Khushi: hum ko 

OP yes

Arnav: look back at her he walk to her " are you still thinking on my proposal?"

Khushi: aik min aa kar aap ko hum bataa ha  she just  show him victory sign and walk to the main door

Arnav:look at her and he just started talking to someone .

Nani: where is Khushi ?

Arnav: just look around

Buaji: she went to drink water 

Arnav: yes she was here .

Buaji: just started looking for her , she look around

Arnav: i saw her going to the main door she said she is coming 

Buaji: NK

Anjali: buaji she must be here 

Arnav: but i am standing here Di she didnot pass me

Anjali: go and check may be she had use the other door to come in 

Arnav: ran to the other side . in way he found OP "have you seen Khushi?"

OP: yes there were 2 ladies the were calling her i just saw her going out .

Arnav: who ladies he shouted at him

OP bhaiya i dont know 

Akash: bhai did you find Khushi?

Arnav: no i am going out at home you say she is with me ,dont tell any one she is missing , he just ran out , Flash back "khushi smiling at him while dancing , she was off and on teasing him" he just dial her number but it was picked by her amma he just cut the call"Khushi where are you" he recollected her last smile which she has passed him "aik min aa kar hum aap ko" he just felt a lump stuck in his throat "has any one kidnap her , but who will kidnap her and that to why ?

Arnav received a call from her cell-he picked up "hello"

Buaji: i want to talk to you , i know who had done that i am going home you come there 

Arnav: was in half way he just reached home  

Buaji: came after 5 mins 

Arnav: just stop her in the way " tell me who did that?"

Buaji: " your jiju"

Arnav: jiju

Buaji: just narrated the story from day one till he came to their home "no it is up to you you save my khushi or your sis home '

Arnav: head was spinning he was not getting what to do ?

Buaji: dont you feel it is strange your jiju is missing since evening , who is his that friend , who is more important than his family?

Arnav: just look at buaji with blood in his eyes ."where i will find them?" he just ask call his friend and ask him to track Shyam last call.  

Bauji: gave him water as his lips were all dry

Arnav: look at her " i will take when i will have khushi with me , he just hug buaji thanks for trusting in me " he just walk out .. 

buaji:look at him 

Arnav: just say everyone she is with em 

Buaji: nod and he drive away .

in 10 mins his friend told him Shyam is in a farm house near high way 

Arnav: just started having flash backs of  each and every incident , how she ran to him crying , he recollected when anjali was praising shyam she was just looking at them with gloomy face, he hit the wheel" all my fault i never bother to find the reason of your tears , i just became jealous with NK . and forget about everything"

At Farm house 

Shyam picked up Khushi in his arms and walk in to the house" khushi ji you haven't left any choice for me ,they will have sangeet and i will "he gave a cunning smile to fainted Khushi " i feel like to day you are dress up for me " he placed her on the bed .  he received call from Anjali "Rani SB my friend is in death bed and you are talking about Sangeet " he look at khushi  he sat next to him and removed her curls  . he was about to touch her and bend over her 

Arnav: shouted " remove your hand off her " 

shyam: look at him 

Arnav: i said removed your hand off her 

Shyam: look at him in shocked 

Arnav: just took two big step and grab him from his collar " i said move away for her " he just push him to the wall  and punch him

Shyam: what are you doing?

Arnav: just look at him with anger

Shyam: you can too join 

Arnav: just punch him as hard as he could .

shyam: feel down 

Arnav: just taken off his sharwani and wrap khushi in it kissed her fore head 

Shyam: you dont know what you have done? he stand up you will have to pay for it

Arnav: just made khushi lay down and he walk back to Shyam grab him from his collar" what you think you are my jiju i will let you do any thing ? i will let you ruin her life "

shyam: smiled "i was marring her but " he push him he fall down . he got up shyam try to touch khushi , Arnav just grab him away from his arm .and push him

Khushi: just gain her conscious  she look at Arnav and Shyam fighting  both were hitting each other .Arnav was punching him  and keeping his knee on his throat . Khushi just placed his hand on his shoulder to leave .

Arnav: look at her  with head she said no" i dont feel like hitting you as it will dirty my hand " he heard police van  sound he look at Khushi who just fainted he just pick her up and hide her face in his arms and walk to the car .

Police : sir you cannot take her like this we want evidence

Arnav: he is inside arrest him

Police man but lady face

Arnav: hide her more" you cannot have it " he just made her lay in his car carfully 

Police man" ran behind him 

Arnav: raise his hand ' i dont want my..he paused "he just sat in car and drive away , he just hold khushi hand in his "i safe you i safe you  didnot let you fall down"kissed her hand  he called at her number 

Buaji: picked up 

Arnav: i found her she is fine . he drive to GH picked her up in his arms walk in 

Buaji: kya huwa

Arnav: i think he use something to ..he paused "i am calling DR you dont worry "

Buaji: look at him his hand was bleeding .

Arnav: do me a favor you go home and say that we both are together he caress khushi and removed her curls his blood drip on her fore head ,he look at buaji

Buaji: pat his shoulder "My snaka devi is yours " she gave him water and hold his hand to wipe the blood .

Dr: came he just examine Khushi , she is just in shocked .

Arnav: hmmm i am with her please you go with aman to home he asked buaji .

buaji just left with DR and Aman

Arnav: just look at her she was sleeping  suddenly she woke up "Arnav" he hold her "here i am"

Khushi: look around she hug him " i had a bad dream a very bad dream "

Arnav: caress her 

Khushi: was hiding her self in his arms she recollected everything how the women drag her to car and the fight. 

Arnav: khushi talk to me dont sit like that say what you want to say ... he shake her as it was about 30 mins she was just holding him not saying a word"you know your silence is killing me "he look in her eyes which was empty "khushi bolo please you want to shout on me shout , you want the statue take it  you won i lost same something cry if you want to "he just shake her she just close her eyes 

Arnav: you are angry from me say it slap me .shout on me say something . he just look at her who was holding his shirt in her fist . there was a silence for hour 

Khushi:"never say you will not catch me when i fall"she over come as he was continually caring her  

Arnav: just kissed her " i will catch you i will not let you fall "kiss  her again and she response to it 

Khushi"nani ka statue mera "

Arnav: no 

Khushi: look at him "why you said ?"

Arnav: just pick her up and walk to the mirror " ours as my blood drip at your fore head in front of your DM at your forehead "

Khushi : look at themselves in mirror "you did cheating i know you cannot lose for me as your ego"

Arnav: hug her tight i gave up in front of your love i gave up .

Khushi: you marry me not for statue 

Arnav: no i marry you as I LOVE YOU you unbelievable Khushi kumari gupta

Khushi: Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada you fool 

Arnav:smiled as he was glad she didnot took the trauma seriously and he reached in time other wise he would have lost something.

Both try to be funny to each other to hide the pain they had gone thorough .

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Awesome.  Waiting for the OS.

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Great idea! This way he can "pretend" like he is sacrificing himself for Nani's statue!!
MeetPremeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome concept...
write it soon plz...
alice54 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant and fantabulous concept!!!!!!!!!!!

Please start writing the OS soon...