Junglee Flowers makes Manyata win Round 2 :p

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
So the snake and ladder game between Uday and Manyata continues today as well 😎..Yesterday Uday won the first round and today it was Manyata's turn to win the second round πŸ˜›...Lets see who wins the final round of this game now πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆ...

This is what I love about ManVeer ..Both r equals in the game...noone is weak here or is ready to give up easily midway πŸ‘πŸΌ..Yesterday Uday got the upper hand because of Manyata's mobile while today Manyata got the upperhand thanks to those junglee flowers ka magic πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜› ;There is no unwanted melodrama or emotions involved in this game as both Uday and Manyata are shown equally strong and they do not really need anyone's help to play this game ..

J tired her best to win Uday's attention in the precap but Uday was determined to play his game after his defeat in the second round today πŸ˜‰ and what I loved here was Uday dint complain about Manyata giving those flowers to him in front of the family but actually took the blame on himself saying he touched some junglee plant πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ ;This is one common factor between both Uday and Manyata ..both want to fight their own battles themselves without taking the help of third party πŸ‘πŸΌ..

Both Uday and Manyata are equally intelligent and stubborn when it comes to get success in their mission ;Yesterday Uday made sure Manyata is forced to obey the rules on the breakfast table  and today Manyata made sure she is successful in snatching her mobile from Uday πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› ;So the scores r equal at present and the final round of this game will b the decider of who wins it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

There were two very interesting scenes in todays episode ...

1)One was Manyata falling in Uday's arms while trying to kick him πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ ;Its interesting because unlike typical romantic scenes ,there were no eyelocks or some romantic background music or wind blowing during this scene but both were their usual self with Uday in flirtatious mode and Manyata in tu tu mein mein mode πŸ˜† but yet the scene looked damn hot and sensuous simply because of that extra spark in their body language during the entire scene 😳😳...Uday grabbing Manyata in his arms and asking her if she is enjoying being in his arms thus further irritating her was damn hot and foreplay at its best from Uday's side πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

2)Second was the scene between Gardener and Manyata which was really beautiful and for a moment it seemed as if Manyata is with her father Murari 😳😳 ;She looked genuinely happy and at peace while doing the gardening work 😳 ;Also the scene indicated that in future as princess Manyata will b using her brains to deal with her enemies when needed since we saw that when the gardener told her about those junglee flowers giving allergy ,she grasped it nicely and actually then puts it to application with Udayveer by presenting him those same flowers since Manyata considers Uday as her enemy at present πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› ;So moral of the story is Manyata has got the brains and in times of crisis she will apply it in a very smart and manipulative way which is a good sign for a future princess πŸ‘πŸΌ...

Manyata-Unnati scene was cute even though I dint like Unnati allowing Manyata to talk to Akash 😑 but I guess Unnati is trying to develop that trustfactor in Manyata so that in times of crisis ,Manyata comes to Unnati rather than going to J or Vijay for any help ..so I guess its in a way good that Unnati is being like a buddy to Manyata ,..at least Manyata can forget her buddies like Chiki and Soni now who r hell bent to take her back to her chawl life πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

Another important point which I noticed was even when Manyata is talking to Akash ,she is just thinking about Udayveer and talking about him only πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ ;It looked as if Manyata is not able to think anything beyond Udayveer at present which is proof enough that good or bad Uday's presense affects her a lot πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ .Same goes for Uday too ,as he too just cant stop thinking about Manyata 😳😳 ;He does not even enjoy when J tries to put Manyata down in front of everyone and in fact today he indirectly taunted J too saying throwing mud on others is someone else's habit and not Manyata's which is indirect taunt for J only ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ;Well Uday is definitely developing feelings for Manyata which he might realise later and even Manyata is enjoying this game with Uday which she might realise later ...Both r just destined to b together 😳😳

Overall I loved the episode simple because both parties Uday and Manyata are shown at par in this game and this is what makes it even more exciting 😎

Last but not least can someone look so damn hot even while sneezing ..Ishhh ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Looks like an interesting episode!

Actually one thing i like about this show is that they aren't showing the usual romantic track that usually plays when the hero heroine are nearby.. I am liking the relationship of Manveer. They are developing it day by day.

Can't wait to catch the episode! 😳 So scores are even! I am happy! Uday has finally met his match!

They both are capable of fighting their battle alone. And that is the basic necessity to be a Ruler!

Thanks a lot for giving insight into the episode today! Your analysis just brings a positive aura around! πŸ€—

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
JYOOO mmyyy lovelyyy .. i LOVE your analysis!!!! Awesome episode indeed anddd honestlyyy annoyed with what manyata did.. but sadlyy.. i kinda saw her getting revenge somehow or the otherr and making uday sneeze and break outt because of a flowerr is somethinggg BETTER than what i was alwayss thinkingg of her ACTUALLY poising him or something 😭 better a flowerrr than a vile of poison πŸ€” at least she gave him a phool ☺️ πŸ€£ thats the bright side! its a start! 🀣

But yppp i cant believe someone could look that HAWWWTT even after having a reaction to a poisonous flowerrr .. Haii ashishhh 😍 

andd UFFF that FALLL and catch! BEST SCENE! ☺️ πŸ˜
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Good episodeπŸ‘ and great analysis as always jyoti

i loved the mali kaka and manyata scene... the ref the mali kaka was giving of the junglee flower was so symbolic n hint towards M tht she too like tht flower left its original home n is nw here..n as kaka sed "yahin ka ho kar reh gaya" thts exactly hw M wil becum...😳

i also liked hw UV didnt disclose 2 ne1 tht M had given him the flower... it was onli becos he's sum1 tht likes 2 deal with his own problems n battles himself...as u sed evn M is like tht... i no many wonder y UV doesnt tel DS tht M is in love with Akash bt its onli cos he believes he can handle the matter himself n doesnt need ne1 else interfering in it...

i think its tough 2 say who wil win m jus curious 2 no hw he wil gt bk @ manyata considering she managed 2 gt her phone bk...i doubt he wil try tkin the phone of her agen...i think he has summut else in mind nw
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ya it was a balanced episode even though heavy dosage of Maanveer is missing but then too much sweet too is not good naπŸ˜‰.Also as you said Round 1 & 2 results are out .But the final round is gonna be one to watch out for and after today UV must have already planned the game also😳.
The manveer scene was just awesome it had a spark without those BG's and flowing winds.The garden scene of There's were also cute and both unknowingly have a deep impact on each other's life☺️
nizzalicios... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i loved the episode to fullest....especially manayata talking...to mali...refreshing scene to watch...
then..unnati allowing manayata great again...in its own way...a sense of trust bond to develop...
but uday getting dose of his own medicine was great...atleast uday needs to learn lesson too...😳
and manveer nok jhok kii kya baat karni..tareef bhi kam hai
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Epi was good...poor Udaybeer...felt sorry for him πŸ˜†

Unnati n Manyata scene was so awesome...these too are very good friends now.

For a change, I agree with JN...Manyata daily gives some reason to remember where she came from...

Udaybeer was looking awesome in the precap...

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

Looks like an interesting episode!

Actually one thing i like about this show is that they aren't showing the usual romantic track that usually plays when the hero heroine are nearby.. I am liking the relationship of Manveer. They are developing it day by day.

Can't wait to catch the episode! 😳 So scores are even! I am happy! Uday has finally met his match!

They both are capable of fighting their battle alone. And that is the basic necessity to be a Ruler!

Thanks a lot for giving insight into the episode today! Your analysis just brings a positive aura around! πŸ€—

Yup the romance in this case is not typical and is taken in a very unique way Embarrassed...Even when girl falls in guy's arms we dont hv the usual wind blowing and slow music running in background type scene ...Somehow this is what made the scene look realistic than typical or cheesy πŸ˜›
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
wowww...jyoti awesummm thoughts over the episode...
though i found maali-M convo all gardening bit overly extract...though i liked till mallli kaka explains the flower is giving the same smell no matter where it is put...smell is same..that very much deep thought...

i loved the part when M comes to Uday to take her phone but as usual uday is in all flirting tells her not to give than trip fall part😍 but its different nothing like romantic type they were still involved in there nok-jhok without any BG ...than how it was not leaving her after even they stand straight ..it was him actually enjoying M in his armsπŸ˜† making her more irritating with all flirty linesπŸ˜†
it was cute though whole scene when M left mera phone apna pass hi rakh...that his usual smile enjoying what she is saying...

than that whole family talking about how M is playing in mud..uday didn't mind M playing in mud...he was actually smiling on her antics what all she does ...he was smiling till J didn't opened her mouth start putting allegations over M from where she came from...but uday didn't left her by saying how M behaviour is not to put mud on others...

than score equal scene...M using that flower smartly using as her weapon to get her phone than her dialague aaja mera bacha apni maa ke paasπŸ˜†...

those lines of uday 1 ghante se yehi line soch rahi thi kya...that was cuteee nok-jhok chalo chai mein hume zehar milakar pila dena...πŸ˜†
i loved how he even not taken M's name into all this when she gave him that flowhe know if her names cums up that will create further problem...he know he will tackle her later on on hhis ownπŸ˜†

AM part yupp no matter uday is now always in her mind that what uday also wants he stays always in her mind like or doesn't like he is there in her mind...
& from A its clear A doesn't want M to loose monia...he just want M to be monia..doesn't want she accepts her real identity...its just not about the name monia or manyata its about M's own family..the priorities responsibilties...as a princess...she is not a normal girl now...which A is not understanding...& A is scared that's why he is telling her tum monia ho monia...

but he is also very insecure to loose her..he is also noticing how uday is there all over in M's mind which maker her further insecure...

precap looked interesting...his face was all red & unwell he still want to go & meet M doesn't want to loose this game...no matter what M is all where he is just behind how M accept him as her hone wale patiπŸ˜†...

Edited by loving_bird - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xtaurus429x

JYOOO mmyyy lovelyyy .. i LOVE your analysis!!!! Awesome episode indeed anddd honestlyyy annoyed with what manyata did.. but sadlyy.. i kinda saw her getting revenge somehow or the otherr and making uday sneeze and break outt because of a flowerr is somethinggg BETTER than what i was alwayss thinkingg of her ACTUALLY poising him or something 😭 better a flowerrr than a vile of poison πŸ€” at least she gave him a phool ☺️ πŸ€£ thats the bright side! its a start! 🀣

But yppp i cant believe someone could look that HAWWWTT even after having a reaction to a poisonous flowerrr .. Haii ashishhh 😍 

andd UFFF that FALLL and catch! BEST SCENE! ☺️ πŸ˜

Rosh I was expecting Manyata today to get even with Uday πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Uday was scoring sixer whole of this week first with date and then yesterday breakfast scene ..so today Manyata had to win one round to get it even πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³..but I m sure tomorrow it will b Uday's turn again πŸ˜›

Ashish is one guy who looks hot even while sneezing or getting those red rashes on his forehead ...damn him πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³