SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nice post

now m hoping its uday who wins d next tym..πŸ˜‰
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Jo - Glow - Unnati helps not to create trust... but, 1) equity because unlike Uday she sees Manyata as a person not a horse  2) she admires Manyata's free spirit... she wants Uday to think of himself and beyond the "kingdom"... Manyata does that already.  M has a lot to learn from U but, U has a lot to learn from M as well.  He is a Political Prince...and she is a people's princess - that's why you see her connecting with the staff

Perfect explanation πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..And this can come only from u 🀣😈..I think the connecting factor between  both right now is only Unnati as she understands both and knows that both has the equal ability to change each other's weaknesses into strengths and rule over everyone 😎
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: CraziestGurtian

AWWW...jyo...haven't watched epi but will give it a try tomorrow...πŸ˜‰...this week has been good overall with ManVeer scenes...πŸ‘πŸΌ

The next gift UV should give back to Manyataa is "madhu makkhi ka chatta" 😎 ala Handa ishtyle...😈 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Sigh old memories πŸ˜’...flowers se i remembered the "flowers refused and prick" scene of MG...and her idea of gifting such people madhu makkhi ka chatta...😭 πŸ€£

or better let her gift it to JN...😑...or her Vijay bhai...🀒...dude i find his ugly long gay speeches even more of a headache than Nandoe...🀒

Aww Khush I know its difficult to forget those golden memories πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ€—..but yup it will b damn interesting to UV gifting her madhumakkhi ka chatta πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Vjay and J these days themselves look like junglee king and queens with their over the top jealousy and those live commentries πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Love your analysis Jyo...Just happened to come across this show by chance...was feeling out of sorts after Geet ended then came across this show...am really loving the nhok jhoks between ManVeer...they are a unique couple in the making kinda like Maaneet😳...and they definitely have that X factor😍...though I wonder how long we'll have to put up with M singing her Aakash song
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Lovely analysis JyotiπŸ‘πŸ‘ am sorry for coming late 😳

I love the episode awesome.  The catch and fall scene is superb as it isn't a typical filmy one and goes along with ManVeer actually relationship. 

Unnati once again shows her sensibility about how to gain Moniya's trust.

I like that ManVeer have equal score and both have met their match but to be honest I feel very bad for UV Moniya shouldn't have gone this far.  She has deliberately given UV the poisonous flower knowing the fact that it is dangerous for one's life and what is beyond my understanding is Maali Kaka standing there like a statue without uttering a single word.  I really wish that someting serious happen to UV so that Moniya could realise the consequences of her immature and childish act.  But from the precap it seems that CVs want UV to have the upper hand in ManVeer next gameπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† am looking forward for UV next move😈

jasamine thumbnail
i m only waiting fr a today's episodeπŸ˜ƒ and expressions of spoiled j😭
-Lazy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very interesting episode.thanx for sharing.