Frequent Posters

ddd3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
could u plz pm me when u update...thanks
barbdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wah !!!!! kya baat hai rafi???? daat deni padegi, btw, wich 1 do u want, molar or premolar???? 😉  lolz. jst kiddin, u ryt supa osm gal !!!! gr8 wrk, n vry vry impressive !!!!! 👏  👏  👏  👏  👏 👏 :D :D
mrun_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ummm... dat was sooo awsum... i cud literally imagine wateva was goin on... xcellent writin!!! :)
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yes, these are ridiculously delayed responses. SO sorry, all. Blame it on my effed up net connection.

@IndianBollywood...thank you! 😊

@Ishita...heyy, thanks a bunch! I'm so happy you liked it! 😃

@sukanyaa...thank you! 😊

@sammarocks...thank you! And will do.

@swaron4life...thank youu! Looking forward to your comments! 😊

@harshana1...thank you! And erm, yes. We will from here on, pakka. 😊

@Poorviii...love you too! Thanks so much! 🤗

@Barbie...thank youu! And I waited just as eagerly as you did. Who doesn't love my Swaami's work, bolo? 😳

@Narayani...glad you found here what you'd been looking for! And yes, we will keep you posted AND keep writing, for sure. 😃

@amss4u...thank you! And sure.

@Yash...thank you! 😊

@Amuuu...thank youu! And hahahaa...yeah, I laughed while writing that, I couldn't resist putting it in!

@Kankshita...thank you SO much! Especially for saying what you did about my style of writing. Means an awful lot, I'm not sure I can explain just how much, but a LOT. Because I'm nearly always afraid of boring my readers. Your saying I don't makes me happy in a very rare, satisfying way. Thankee! Yep, Swayam was the star of Chapter One, and you're right, I regreteed the absense of his side of the story in that locker room scene too. As for your quoting Ron Weasly, might I add my own bit by quoting Hermione Granger in an oblique sorta way. One of the greatest things about SwaRon is that neither has the emotional range of a teaspoon. SO much potential to explore, it's quite amazing. Touchwood. 😃

@Sangita...thank youu! 😊

@Appu...arey no problem re! And thank you! 😃

@KoolKatz...thank you! And will do.

@Nazifa...you have NO idea just HOW happy you made me by saying what you did. Thank you SOOO much! And will for sure keep you posted. 😃

@Angelic_Aditi...Thank youu! And will do.

@musicgal17...thank youu! And it was nice writing Sharon's feeling too, in so many ways. So happy you liked reading them too! 😊

@Anikz003...thank you! And will do.

Sorry again, everyone. And thank you ALL for such a wonderfully warm response! Really means a lot. 🤗
sakshi_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
brilliant parts guys 😊
keep updating
ramya26 thumbnail
awesome update 
loving sharons confused state of mind
JalebiHearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Okay I Am Officially WoWed that I can't even find the words!😲

First of Nandi (im not sure if thats ur name but correct me if im wrong sowii :D ) you have captured Sharon. The sharon that we all know and love but whos hidden somewhere underneath all those layers of make up, who is actually really just the girl we would like to see in the show and that is why I became a fan just after the part 1! seriously I don't even know how to put it but I feel like it was so relatable like the inner fights that she has were like every girls dilemma and the whole "why am I thinking about Him?" that was so sharon! Exactly sharon thats what we want to know? Why exactly are you thinking about him when you "HATE" him so much? <3 this gurl makes me smile =) and finally I just want to say that swayam is like glass... what ever he is on the inside is what he shows on the outside and thats my favourite quality in a person, but that fact he tries to hide that he loves her hurts so much. These two are such heartbreakers I swear. Im sorry for such a long comment but I just love this FF so much you lots should totally write a book :P seriously you'd be really successful! :D Hope you didnt get bored reading that... :P🤗

Rafi, mein aap ka part peh bhi comment karte hoon but I just cant wait for the next part!!!! I really am sooo impatient!!!! seriously I want the next part to come out like NOW!!! *throws a tantrum* then *puppy dog eyes*  please?!! hehe <3 love ya xxx 🤗

yasu2810 thumbnail
hi dearies u were well writters.. mind blowing thoughts...
well done n keep continue writing dearies...
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SwaRon911

Pooh .. tunay toh ab tak Sakina ka parha hi nahin hai .. she is sooo romantic and writes beautifully as well ! 😳 Mai toh Nandu / Saku DONON ki fan hoon ! 😉
And yeah .. see how bothered she is cuz Swayam refused to work with her 😳 

awww...nw waiting for saku's update...
i luv all 3 of u..mai aap 3no ki fan hun...hamare pyaare 3 anmol ratan ho aap log...!😉😉
awww...poor diva...!waiting for next update..!
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
very impressive writing! please pm me!