BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: IndianBollywood

thanks for the pm and awesome update :D

Hey glad u liked it .. 😳
Thanks for the reading and reviewing ! 

Originally posted by: surbhimathur

Amazingg!! wat a postt!!👍🏼 
Rafi di u nailed it totally!! itna acha kaise koi likh skta h?? 😲gawwddd!! 
u explained sharon's feelings soo beautifully...just luvd itt ❤️
eagerly waiting fr d nxt 😊

Surbhiii !! 🤗
Thank you sooo much bacha ! 😳
I love Sharon a lot .. 😆 Toh matlab my louuu for Sharon helps I suppose 😛
Thanks a lot for reading and reviewing 😊

@ KD .. typing ur lamba alag walla reply 
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SwaRon911

Surbhiii !! 🤗
Thank you sooo much bacha ! 😳
I love Sharon a lot .. 😆 Toh matlab my louuu for Sharon helps I suppose 😛
Thanks a lot for reading and reviewing 😊

u r always welcum  😊
haa..i agree...pyaar toh aakhir pyaar hota hai...😆

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savage

See, when I reserve, I have personal assurance of not irritating the hell outta whoever's thread it is for increasing my posts and doing them no good. 😳

OH WORD -___- If u aint gonna be responsible enuff to come back and edit , its good manners to NOT 'res'  😳 

Alright, anyway - this was the insight of Sharon's past behavior and hands down, what is going to be her future behavior as well.

How I wish I cud disagree. Sharon is and is gonna be like this .. until God-knows-when. 😕 Adorable as she is , the confused soul .. she does no one any good being that way .. with her confunded (yes the HP one) state of mind overriding ANY logic her brain has to offer. My face, believe me, is almost FLAT from all that facepalming she has me doing. I kid you NOT . 

Now, thing is, I dun think anyone else could have written THIS piece of Sharon's head. You dun just claim to be a Sharon-crazy woman, you really mean it, I am taking. So, this was designed so, that only you could have written it. 

Sharon-crazy ? Eh ..gets me all teary-eyed with happiness, it does. Figuratively ofcourse. I am glad my fondness for Sharon as a character has found a constructive outlet. Thank you very much.  😳 And yes , for the first time I have no qualms about being 'crazy' about a fictional character, NOSSIR. I heart her and thats that ! 😳

It's beautiful, it's how Sharon thinks, 

She does doesnt she 😳 ? 
 I wonder HOW she manages to handle all that thought processing at a time ... wonder whats her brain-RAM ?! 😲

I could very profoundly with the same precision as in the last two chapters visualize what was going on. That's saying something.

That IS saying something 😲 .. cuz Nandini writes VERY well. I am just happy I havent dissapointed ppl  with my update. Yet.

You write really well, only, refrain from using Hindi in there outta nowhere, it gets to me. You have it in you to deliver polished pieces of Sharon's head, that isn't going to amaze anyone. Commendable work! 😊

Sorry about the Hindi .. but I  write the way I speak ... Umm .. u know .. poora time english with a random Hindi syllable making its way in . I am not ashamed of my Desi-ness, nope . But yes  I know what u mean  so point  noted, we'll keep this in mind when Im updating  next ! 😳

No PMs, I take but I have been giving my feedback. *grins*

Love,
Kankshita

Thank you for the dissection/review .. I was JUST about to send out a PM when u out-Res-ed  me ! 😆
No really. REALLY Appreciate the valuable feedback , keeps us going ! 😳 

Edited by SwaRon911 - 12 years ago
JalebiHearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
rafiii!! dandt na maat!! likin I havnt as of yet had time to read it because of my exams :( but I will surely read it yaar off course I will since It is SWARON <3 but at the moment Im gonnna asking for a little time plejj  as I want to have read it all so :P sowwiii :) dont mind huh?😳
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaron4life

rafiii!! dandt na maat!! likin I havnt as of yet had time to read it because of my exams :( but I will surely read it yaar off course I will since It is SWARON <3 but at the moment Im gonnna asking for a little time plejj  as I want to have read it all so :P sowwiii :) dont mind huh?😳

Arey Bubbles NO worries .. take ur tym !! A'Levels trumps EVERYTHING else .. been there done that   ! All the best for em papers ,, ACE em   👍🏼
partyprincess16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First things first... Thank you so much for updating so quickly! 🤗

Rafi di emotions ko words mein express karna to koi aapse seekhe... You honestly did justice to Sharons emotions... The way you used all the words to express the turmoil present in Sharons mind was wonderful... 👏 I am speechless  😲 Its like i could actually feel what Sharon was going through! 

One thing for sure no one and i mean no one would like to get on the bad side of Sharon Raiprakash... *Gulp* How will Swayam handle? This question keeps revolving in my head...  I really hope whoever is next, Nandini di or you, will be able to update super quickly like you did this time... 

Thank you for the PM 🤗 and waiting for your next update... 😊
xx
JalebiHearts thumbnail

Arey Bubbles NO worries .. take ur tym !! A'Levels trumps EVERYTHING else .. been there done that   ! All the best for em papers ,, ACE em   👍🏼

awww thanks yaa I need it :P 😕 been there done that? did u also go Uni? just askin general question cos im at that phase now :P its cool if u dun wanna answer 😳
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Originally posted by: partyprincess16

First things first... Thank you so much for updating so quickly! 🤗

Rafi di emotions ko words mein express karna to koi aapse seekhe... You honestly did justice to Sharons emotions... The way you used all the words to express the turmoil present in Sharons mind was wonderful... 👏 I am speechless  😲 Its like i could actually feel what Sharon was going through! 

One thing for sure no one and i mean no one would like to get on the bad side of Sharon Raiprakash... *Gulp* How will Swayam handle? This question keeps revolving in my head...  I really hope whoever is next, Nandini di or you, will be able to update super quickly like you did this time... 

Thank you for the PM 🤗 and waiting for your next update... 😊
xx

Sooo glad u like it ! 😳 

Sharon .. unfathomable depth , that gurls got there ! 👍🏼

Its not even funny how many things she has going on in her head at a time  😲

So I didnt bother trying to UNDERSTAND her .. cuz thats just not possible .. instead I went about it the other way .. I BECAME her, I thought for her .. THEN the picture became clearer and I penned it down 😳

As for Swayam .. well hez gotta prove that hes worth it .. haina ? U dont just DEMAND  a gurls affections .. u need to DESERVE them .. and for that Swayam will prolly have to face some more trials and tribulations ... and yes .. for now , mebbe Sharon will try her best to repel him , hurting him a lot in the process .. sometimes deliberately, somtimes unintentionally .. but her corners seemed to have rounded off and shez started to think about him forreals now .. and that in itself , I think is a beautiful beginning  for the tempestuous journey thats SwaRon's love story  😳

Originally posted by: swaron4life

awww thanks yaa I need it :P 😕 been there done that? did u also go Uni? just askin general question cos im at that phase now :P its cool if u dun wanna answer 😳

Did I also go Uni ? I just finished my Internship .. last year rehta hai Abhi, before I pass out of college, as in Uni ... I am final year undergrad .. back in my schooldays , I was as nerdy as they came .. I did 3 A levels (As + A2)  Bio, Chem and Phy in 10 months 😆
JalebiHearts thumbnail

Did I also go Uni ? I just finished my Internship .. last year rehta hai Abhi, before I pass out of college, as in Uni ... I am final year undergrad .. back in my schooldays , I was as nerdy as they came .. I did 3 A levels (As + A2)  Bio, Chem and Phy in 10 months 😆

omggg seriously WOW!! appp toh mahan ho yaa!!! seriously! wow bio chem phy!!! 👏 everyone here does maths chem bio and most find that hard :S will u be my tutor for chem please? hehe 😆 jk but really yaar thats really commendable!
Edited by swaron4life - 12 years ago
partyprincess16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sooo glad u like it ! 😳 

Sharon .. unfathomable depth , that gurls got there ! 👍🏼

Its not even funny how many things she has going on in her head at a time  😲

So I didnt bother trying to UNDERSTAND her .. cuz thats just not possible .. instead I went about it the other way .. I BECAME her, I thought for her .. THEN the picture became clearer and I penned it down 😳

As for Swayam .. well hez gotta prove that hes worth it .. haina ? U dont just DEMAND  a gurls affections .. u need to DESERVE them .. and for that Swayam will prolly have to face some more trials and tribulations ... and yes .. for now , mebbe Sharon will try her best to repel him , hurting him a lot in the process .. sometimes deliberately, somtimes unintentionally .. but her corners seemed to have rounded off and shez started to think about him forreals now .. and that in itself , I think is a beautiful beginning  for the tempestuous journey thats SwaRon's love story  😳

Couldn't agree more... Only if the CVs read our comments and FFs and understand that its high time we see a real progress in Swaron's Love story. It seems forever now with this hate relationship going on, Sharons character needs to move on... Until now we have only seen Sharons emotion for Swayam through her eyes but i really feel that in order for Swaron love story to move up a level she need to express her emotions to someone... Don't mind whether its Simmi, Rinni or Swayam himself... But something needs to be done. And the only thing which might trigger that is Shivam from my point of view... His bad intentions should hurt Sharon and give her a shock which will force her to accept the reality that she loves Swayam... 😳

You finished A-Levels... I am in my last year... Clearly you were a science person... I am studying Maths, Econ and Art right now! How did you even survive Physics?