Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Fivr, I am good. How are you? Still busy?

I had seen the promo in the CC a few days back, so today I caught up on the episodes. But I am still smarting from the last two series, I attempted to watch. 😆. Lets see if someone has mercy on me and I can still watch the series in the next week...😆

-- Mru

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mru_bee

Fivr, I am good. How are you? Still busy?

I had seen the promo in the CC a few days back, so today I caught up on the episodes. But I am still smarting from the last two series, I attempted to watch. 😆. Lets see if someone has mercy on me and I can still watch the series in the next week...😆

-- Mru

I am good.. Busy? Always jee, always! 😆 But now I have a better handle on my schedule plus a semi-decent show to motivate me toh I'm found lurking here ever so often.

I actually kept up with it since Monday and I liked it. If you have time, give the first two episodes a look too.. But if not, you haven't missed much so it's all good! 😃 LMAO @ smarting from the last two series.. Dare I ask what those were..?! And mercy on you nahi mercy on US.. I'm in line too!! 😆
Edited by -Fivr- - 12 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: an12345678

Cool episode, again. The court room scene was not over the top with thundering background music. The builder looked like one ... the rich, neta kind.

Me loving the dignified acting of Megha.

"Loved the bhikri bhikri song seq"

Is it an original score?

Nah its a song frm the movie whats yr rashee...but i agree with all u said ...hope the show remains that way
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

I am good.. Busy? Always jee, always! 😆 But now I have a better handle on my schedule plus a semi-decent show to motivate me toh I'm found lurking here ever so often.

I actually kept up with it since Monday and I liked it. If you have time, give the first two episodes a look too.. But if not, you haven't missed much so it's all good! 😃  I watched episode 2 and 3 today at a stretch. They made me hopeful but I still have the skeptical muh 😆

LMAO @ smarting from the last two series.. Dare I ask what those were..?!  You know them 😆 Remember the one where I so adored the gol-matol hero and his idiosyncrasies and the other one which is the old series-inspired drama, that is just lost in its non-existent screenplay ðŸ˜†

And mercy on you nahi mercy on US.. I'm in line too!! 😆

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mru_bee

LMAO @ smarting from the last two series.. Dare I ask what those were..?!  You know them 😆 Remember the one where I so adored the gol-matol hero and his idiosyncrasies and the other one which is the old series-inspired drama, that is just lost in its non-existent screenplay ðŸ˜†

And mercy on you nahi mercy on US.. I'm in line too!! 😆

LOL! I think I got one but not the other.. Koi baat nahi, chaddo (K3G Kajol style.. 😆).. Here's to hoping this one doesn't add to the list of the crash and burn shows.. 😆

I have to head off to bed now Mru, but I'm hoping k we'll run into each other soon?! In the CC or here somewhere? 😳🤗 G'night!
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Finally saw the epi. The beginning was a bit much... When i saw the pics of Amar with the family i thought it hasn't been too long since he died..but in court Megha mentioned that it has been 2 years. 

Bikhri song was serene..in one word. Loved it. 

Renu bhabi's upset with Megha and kids is understandable. She is selfish like everyone else and Megha and kids are extra expense for her and so it explains the reason for her behavior. She could care less whether Amar was innocent or not. She probably believes that he isn't and that his bank account has hordes of money that Megha can live off of instead of leaching on her in-laws. 

Mohan again brought on the lighter side of the show. Favorite dialoge "woh hai na meri biwi.. Guru" ðŸ¤£ Tho wondering how Mohan will become friends with Megha's kids when he can't tolerate children at all. 

Need to see more of this business man dude. Can't comment on him yet. 

Love the precap: Mohan and Nanhi in the elevator lol. Guessing that Nanhi tells Mohan her problem and he helps her advertise in the newspaper for a groom for her mom. More reason to see Megha-Mohan nok jhok.
Edited by -JC- - 12 years ago
-RD- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JC-

Finally saw the epi. The beginning was a bit much... When i saw the pics of Amar with the family i thought it hasn't been too long since he died..but in court Megha mentioned that it has been 2 years. 

Bikhri song was serene..in one word. Loved it. 

Renu bhabi's upset with Megha and kids is understandable. She is selfish like everyone else and Megha and kids are extra expense for her and so it explains the reason for her behavior. She could care less whether Amar was innocent or not. She probably believes that he isn't and that his bank account has hordes of money that Megha can live off of instead of leaching on her in-laws. 

Mohan again brought on the lighter side of the show. Favorite dialoge "woh hai na meri biwi.. Guru" ðŸ¤£ Tho wondering how Mohan will become friends with Megha's kids when he can't tolerate children at all. Well its beg with him trying to and eventually helping Nanhi out and i saw some tv segment as well where he gets into a situation with Addu ...but the kids are so much fun and imagine Mohan as their dad ...double the fun 🤣

Need to see more of this business man dude. Can't comment on him yet. 

Love the precap: Mohan and Nanhi in the elevator lol. Guessing that Nanhi tells Mohan her problem and he helps her advertise in the newspaper for a groom for her mom. More reason to see Megha-Mohan nok jhok.I am glad the connect will start with the kids and i loved his dialogue to Nanhi tum ladkiyan pucho to aur roti ho 😆...this guy and his gyaan abt women 🤣

U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I loved that bikhri bikhri song! is it an original tune composed by the team?
-RD- thumbnail

Originally posted by: heroin.

I loved that bikhri bikhri song! is it an original tune composed by the team?

Its not an original tune its a song frm the flick Whts yr Rashee
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rdfan

Its not an original tune its a song frm the flick Whts yr Rashee

oh thanks! I loved it ðŸ˜ƒ