Sunny Leone gets some Indian support - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
 really she getting support from India? may be now her maternal family started supporting her along with her own family... πŸ˜†
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --P.K.LeLe--

really she getting support from India? may be now her maternal family started supporting her along with her own family... πŸ˜†

She never said they didnt support here? just that her mom side didnt know about it but know they know and her dad always supported her so now she gonna change it and go into bolloywood good for her ;) πŸ˜›
Edited by Isa_Rahman - 12 years ago
Isa_Rahman thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyari.Chudail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†you are trying to compare the world with that glitzy green room. sky ruled her like a puppet even there and you want her to rule the world?? 

East or west sunny is the best !!!!
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Sunny gonna be in Jism 2 soon can wait !!!! πŸ˜‰
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
She is the biggest liar i have seen on a reality show...i doubt she will get any films...even sanjay and salman have backed out doing films with her !!!
Isa_Rahman thumbnail

Originally posted by: susan29

She is the biggest liar i have seen on a reality show...i doubt she will get any films...even sanjay and salman have backed out doing films with her !!!

You obviousely dont know much about film industry do u? salman has just said in his last article if he gets role he will consider sunny no one care what sanjay thinks as long as mahesh bhatt and directors like her they will do there job !!!! πŸ˜ƒ
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isa_Rahman

You obviousely dont know much about film industry do u? salman has just said in his last article if he gets role he will consider sunny no one care what sanjay thinks as long as mahesh bhatt and directors like her they will do there job !!!! πŸ˜ƒ

haha salman replied that to a questiona asked...he cannot bluntly say No...it is clearly said in an interview that sanjay hates sunny !!!
wait and see πŸ˜‰
sunny leone ke baja di amar ne!!!!Balbir goa!!
Isa_Rahman thumbnail

Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

sunny leone ke baja di amar ne!!!!Balbir goa!!

Sunny rules πŸ˜ƒ

🀣Leading bollywood lady 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Oye Balbir, call her to GOA and finish this matter please !!! 🀣🀣🀣 

She'll ride you good πŸ˜‰ 

and Jism2, I DOUBT IT ... Mahesh Bhatt better listen to Emran Hashmi πŸ˜ƒ He said NO...means NO 😳 

Casting Sunny Leone would be VISHESH FILMS biggest mistake 🀣

EMRAN HASHMI- for the win 😳😳😳