Sunny Leone gets some Indian support

Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Sunny Leone gets some Indian support

Finally, here's someone support for po*n star Sunny Leone in India. Sunny's surprise entry in India was slammed and criticised by all. But here is someone who is supporting Sunny's presence in Bigg Boss 5 with clear and valid justification.

Debating over the Sunny Leone issue in India, Press Council of India (PCI) chairperson Justice Markandey Katju said that Sunny's past should not be held against her if her behaviour in India is "socially acceptable".

"Sunny Leone was earning her livelihood in USA in a manner acceptable in that country, though it is not acceptable in India. Hence if she conducts herself in India in a manner which is socially acceptable in India and does not breach the social moral code in India, we should not treat her as a social outcast," Katju said in a statement, DNA reports.

Leone's appearance on the Colors Channels show Bigg Boss has been a subject of controversy for quite some time. BCCC had recently directed that Leone does not use the show to promote her po*nography business. Yet Sunny holding herself high is heading towards her first Bollywood project Jism 2.

Source: http://entertainment.oneindia.in/bollywood/news/2012/po*n-star-sunny-leone-gets-some-indian-support-090112.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Go Sunny LEONE !!!! 😃
Isa_Rahman thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyari.Chudail

👏 indeed. bb 5 has brought about that stupefying change in her mindset. she is truly the most diffident woman in india at the moment who cringed away  from a man who had never hit on her 😆

Sunny Leone rocked in the house just accept the fact ok? 😃
Isa_Rahman thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyari.Chudail

😃 yes she shone bright like a candle that is soon going to be put out 

Too bad for u she is gonna be leading bollywood lady so get used to seeing her on the big screen 😆
sonnyunlocker thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She's definitely going places, I heard talks are already in place for her to star opposite Amitabh Bachchan in Nishabd2.   She has already bagged Jism2.  
Isa_Rahman thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonnyunlocker

She's definitely going places, I heard talks are already in place for her to star opposite Amitabh Bachchan in Nishabd2.   She has already bagged Jism2.  

Sunny Leone gonna rule the world !!!!
BWSweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
balbir goa u changed ur ID??
skypoojabsucks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isa_Rahman

Sunny Leone rocked in the house just accept the fact ok? 😃

balbir goa ..Chup Kar Oi !
Isa_Rahman thumbnail

Originally posted by: shooli

balbir goa u changed ur ID??

So what if i changed my id u dont know it yet?😃 and btw love archana and sushant <3 😃
Isa_Rahman thumbnail

Originally posted by: skypoojabsucks

balbir goa ..Chup Kar Oi !

What should i accept that Sunny will be most successful after big boss? 😃