TOI:Terence Lewis makes a double take

Posted: 12 years ago

The shock on Terence Lewis's face was a sight to behold when he saw Neerav Bavlecha walk on stage to audition for the current season of Dance India Dance.

Neerav has been Terence's dance assistant for the past five years and has trained contestants in the previous two seasons of DID. It was quite apparent that Terence did not know about Neerav's plan to take part in the competition. When Remo D'Souza asked him why he did not take part in the earlier two seasons, Neerav he started crying inconsolably and said, "It was not that I did not want to take part in the competition but two years ago, my family was completely dependent on me financially and I could not afford to be away from home for a six months gap. Now I have reached that stage where I can showcase my dancing skills on a global platform and at the same time fend for my family comfortably!"

At the mega auditions, the moment Dada saw Neerav walking in for the Mega auditions even he was pleasantly surprised. He looked at both Terence and Neerav with a smile and gave a nod of appreciation and asked him to begin his performance.

Neerav has trained scores of contestants in the past including Shakti Mohan, the winner of DID 2. Neerav's rock solid foundation in contemporary dance infused with his own flair on freestyle moves helped him give yet another rocking performance at the Mega Auditions. Neerav was very apprehensive about the results and said, "I have been a trainer and can judge the potential of a good dancer within seconds. Here every dancer is extremely talented which takes the level of competition to a different level. All I can do is keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best."

It takes courage to be on the other side of the fence. Neerav has been an excellent trainer but whether he will weave magic on stage as a dancer is something ... only time can tell," said Dada. Will Neerav's background as a trainer and his association with Master Terence give him an advantage over others? Will he make it to the Top 18? Most importantly will Terence Lewis be biased towards his assistant's selection?

SOURCE:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Terence-Lewis-makes-a-double-take/articleshow/11412467.cms

Howz dt possybl dt Remo nd Geeta did not knw Neerav before auditions even tho he assissted terence in lst two seasons...
Remo knows him well too ... Neerav was Ragini's partner/choreographer in JDJ where Remo was there as a judge

not even Neerav but many of them are Terence's students.. why didn't they make a drama there then? 🤢

and plus it's impossible that Terence didn't know that he was gonna audition ... coz before they come for audtion they know everything about them .. so much drama ... DID  is getting worse every season ge... nothing genuine is left
Edited by -desigirl- - 12 years ago
@-desi girl-
how come they know before hand who's gonna audition
gosh i was about to ask whether this was da same neerav who worked as ragini's choreographer in JDJ. thanks for da clarifications ekzy!

wasn't DID meant for ordinary common man and not established choreographers who were seen on tv or recognized for that matter?

i thought DID has zilch drama queens but im clearly wrong
even wait for next DID
shampa will also being seen on DID stage 4 sure
as neerav is here sooo...

Originally posted by -desigirl-

Remo knows him well too ... Neerav was Ragini's partner/choreographer in JDJ where Remo was there as a judge

not even Neerav but many of them are Terence's students.. why didn't they make a drama there then? 🤢

</strong>

<strong>and plus it's impossible that Terence didn't knowthat he was gonna audition... coz before they come for audtion they know everything about them .. so much drama ... DID is getting worse every season ge... nothing genuine is left

Exactly ... nd Terence reaction was so unreal vn he saw Moheena... as if he dint knw her..
shampa's gonna be there too? i really hope not cuz it's not fair if ppl like her & neerav take part in DID since they have both are recognized choreographers in da scene right now
Originally posted by digitalone 33

even wait for next DID
shampa will also being seen on DID stage 4 sure
as neerav is here sooo...

Lol... Really its so disappointin to c established choreographers dancin as contestant ... Is it not unfair for those who r not established r untrained... Now I think untrained thing is totally fake ...
Originally posted by dmgroxalwys

@-desi girl-
how come they know before hand who's gonna audition
coz before the audition they show us in front of the judges .. the contestants have to clear previous rounds in front of other judges ... and when they come to the last audition they all know who they are .. where they from...their backround [thus the specific questions to every contestant] ... if they have to be selected or not .. etc etc