Weekend POLL - Charu & Keshav / Pavithra & Sukumar

Poll

Your most favourite couple (after TA/ Thuls)

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
mellisai thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Weekend POLL - Favourite couple (after TA & Thuls)

Simple & fun poll for the weekend.. pick your second favourite couple from the options above. 

I have to give special mention to two couple who were so close to making the list .. it's none other than Sudha & Puvi and ..

GW / Charu  

Cast your votes and leave some comments.

Happy Weekend to ALL!

Thamizhan

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I select two couples who I like next to T and T. So I vote for others.

1) GP and his wife - Both have mutual respect to each other and care for each other. Plus both have a tendency to listen to their spouses and make sure they agree to it or least gets convinced by the other.😳

2) Anand's dad and his wife - Though a comedy track, their love and care is another highlight in the show. Their funny talks and still their care on each other is one thing again good and nice. 😳.

Rest are yet to become a couple or yet to decide on their lives. Useless couple is Nitish and Lavanya. A &S are more better than L and N.
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I agree with subba akka.

Both are ideal couples.all the other couples are young.athula select pananu.i go for pavithra and sukumar.
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No doubt Sri...my favourite couple after T&T is Keshav and Charulatha 😛😍. No logic no thinking...just for the hope and wish that Charu will pave the way for T&T's happy life 😍. If i say logically i just agree with Shubba Akka 😃.
Shemmo thumbnail
Nice Thread😃

My vote goes to Charu&Keshav😆😍 They have a superb chemistry in eyelook, action, fight or happyness🤣😍 Made for eachother😆 I go with Guns comments😆 And others innum marry pannala, also not them still they have the same wavelength😆

Otherwise i agree with Akka. Periappa and Periamma are cuteee😍 Their understanding is nice and the way Periappa talk with her😃
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hmmm...after TT I would say

1) Anand's father & Anand's mother: They are so adorable to see!!

2) GP and wife: Both treat each other well and respect one another.

3) Anand & Shymala: Both care for each other a lot.

4) I think KP and Charu will make a good pair since they have quite a few similarities. 

The other pairs have not really joined yet and their relationship is so early.  

Nitesh and Lavanya are complete opposites sometimes. 

Deepa's dad and Deepa's mom do not always share the same thoughts.

GW & Charu pair super!!!!
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with shubba
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice Weekend Poll Sri😃

Of course my pic is Keshav Uncle and Charu Aunty...they are made for each other...they can read each of their mind🤣 they got something similar which is mind la yelling each other or direct aa yelling 😛...and on the whole main reason is if these to unite...they will let TT in peace as KP/C wont have enough time to fight with each other😆. We don't know if they will unite or no...so i will go with Shubba Akka's picks too.

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Omg i did not notice TA&C as first option ...Sri why Sri 😭...and a vote also 🤢😲...how i wish i saw this and be first one to vote for Charu lovers sigh 😛 😍 Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh wow someone did vote for the first option (I don't even want to say that option)...

I wonder where Prabha is...starting to miss him in Thendral...