Weekend POLL - Charu & Keshav / Pavithra & Sukumar - Page 2

Poll

Your most favourite couple (after TA/ Thuls)

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

autumnsconcerto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😆 You forgot to mention another "evergreen jodi"...Mrs. Bhuvana("The Great") and Dr. Lax ("The Spineless"). 😆 What a super pair they make! 😆
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣 yes, autumns, the Great Runaway pair 😆 i like them too, their weak points and strengths match each other perfectly and they despite being very selfish people and bad to others, they sincerely do seem to care a lot for one another.

but my favourite is Shubba akka mentioned, Anandh's parents... they are super sweet. Loving to one another, their children and all those around them... like an elderly version of T&T 😳

Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smiles86

Oh wow someone did vote for the first option (I don't even want to say that option)...

I wonder where Prabha is...starting to miss him in Thendral...

🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm as shocked as you Smiles that someone voted for TAC aka CAT. What a surprising twist for us Ifians 😆
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice thread. My favorite as Shubba mentioned, Anand's parents. They are both such good people and are able to be happy for other's well being also. Though they are not rich, their life is rich with love.
As Maha2  mentioned, Spring chickens Bhu And Lax make a great pair. They are compatible odu kaalis.
I would love to see Kanagu and Deepa together. They complement each other in their nature.It will be great if Kanagu becomes a great success with his business.