Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
lovely...gopi is brilliant...always by her hubby's side!! and nice romantic ahem!! well done...continue soon! πŸ‘
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: famzii05

lovely...gopi is brilliant...always by her hubby's side!! and nice romantic ahem!! well done...continue soon! πŸ‘

thnx πŸ˜Š
Kavya.S thumbnail
it was wonderful...gopi supporting her husband and challenging anita so nice...
continue soon
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved this one. hats off to the mature gopi.
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Lovely update. Good that Gohem had no differences and sorted out the misunderstanding quickly. Waiting for that witch anita's plan.
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Amazing Update 
Cant wait too read the next part~!
Filmyarchu thumbnail
hey guys I am so so sorry but now that I am in a mood of continuing my os I thought I will do that because most people appreciated my work so I can't break their hearts so I will continue with this for you all. πŸ˜Š

Part 4: ahem picks up the phone and Anita starts saying about the important deal they had to sign but something went wrong with the documents of the deal so the lawyer and myself will wait for you in the evening at 7pm at my home. 

ahem agrees for the meeting and at 7pm he reaches Anita's home and the door opens by it self. ahem is a little surprised to see the place decorated and suddenly he finds a picture of his past about him and Anita's night out dance. ahem just turns away when suddenly arrives in a sexy dress and asks ahem to take a seat. 

Ahem starts talking about the meeting but notices no ones home not even a servant. just than ahem receives a phone call from his brother jigar about Mr.mehta waiting for ahem, ahem says he will come back soon just than his phone drops when Anita holds him from the back and tries to seduce him. 

ahem does get a bit carried but when he sees his wife's picture, he gets up Anita questioning him what's wrong ahem? ahem replies that what we are doing is wrong and Anita is Anita just saying nothings wrong ahem. 

I cannot betray my wife says ahem in a loud voice, Anita says when did I say to leave your wife I just want to have a physical relation, I don't want to have a affair do you get that yells out ahem. when ahem tries to open the door it does not open  and just then Anita yells out AHEM YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LEAVE ME INCOMPLETE!! 
ahem gets the biggest shock of his life and because of the fever he had this morning he faints and Anita places him on the bed and lies down as well. 

here at MB gopi is pacing up and down in her room and trying to call ahem but is not reachable just then koki enters and convinces gopi to sleep. Gopi vau go to sleep ahem might be late because of his work so gopi agrees and sleeps. 

ahem wakes up and finds himself and Anita in bed together ahem just hits his head thinking what did I do now what I am going reply to gopi and my family? 

precap: gopi in Anita's home to pick up ahem and ahem tells her about last night and gopi keeps asking what happend ahem tell me!! ahem says that I got carried and Anita and me, you and Anita what ahem replies sex!! gopi shocked!!

I hope you enjoy it and please give me feed me😊

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Wow Amazing Update Cant wait tooo read the next part!
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
priyanka this is beyond good nyc os n thanx 4 the pm love ya xxx plzz update sn sweety... Edited by Arnisha - 12 years ago
jazz54321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
just read all the parts..  πŸ˜Šits a  very lovely OS and an interesting twist..please continue