Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
wondeful start...want to read more about gopi the dectective!!
and why does our ahemji have to lie!?!?
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Good start...continue ...

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys thnx I am happy that members like my work so for their sake I will go on and pls again comment. 

Part2 : 

Flashback:  ahem is in the office and dreaming about  his beautiful wife and their night on his birthday was fabulous. suddenly there is a call for ahem but it's a unknown number but still he takes it.  ahem it's me, ahem replies who me? Me Anita... your Anita and I want to meet at 3 in the same place where we used to meet. ahem says but why I don't want to meet and Anita understood that ahem had moved on in his married life as kinjal as had said. Anita says ahem if you love your wife and you don't want her to leave you then meet otherwise I will tell lies about you meeting me and betraying her. 

Ahem gets a shock and in a scared tone replies ok I will meet you and leaves. At home gopi is going to have some rest as her kitchen chores are finished and dishes rashi insists to wash and wants gopi to rest so she agrees. Gopi is bored in her room and thinks to talk to her hubby as in the morning she was busy with the mandir and baa. 

she takes her cell phone and dials ahem's number but it's switched off and thinks in the morning the battery was down and maybe he forgot to recharge she dials his office number and ahem's peon answers it. gopi asks where ahem is and peon replies that he said to chirag sir that ahem sir told him that he is going home. Gopi is shocked and thinks then where did he go.,... PRESENT:

Gopi heads downstairs for dinner and sits near ahem. ahem holds her hand under the table as he always did since he got remarried but today he did hold the hand but didn't do any notice to gopi which made gopi feel that she is losing her husband's attention. she kept quiet through the dinner and after dinner she went to get changed into her night gown little purple night gown and open hair to the side looks like a angel and sits near ahem. 

ahem lies in gopi's lap and asks gopi to massage his head and while gopi is doing that gopi and ahem both in their deep thoughts they come out of their thoughts when ahem's cell phone rings and gopi sees whose call it is and gets the biggest shock of her life it's Anita's call... Ahem notices gopi saw the phone and himself checks whose is it and stare gopi and is just in a position of fainting... 

I will update soon pls comment hope u like it ðŸ˜Š 

Aish3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice! Waiting for the next part... ðŸ˜Š
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it pls update soon also pls make it longer
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well now both know that Anitha is back ...so waiting for the part !!!
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Anita the wicked liar!! Hmmm gopi our detective !! Continue soon.
Kavya.S thumbnail
loved both the updates...
oh hope ahem tells gopi and there wont be any misunderstandings
continue soon
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Lovely part. Waiting for next update.
Sandy914 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good work priyanka!! Continue soon