OS new year wish (on today's epi)

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

buaji : why you are looking me like that  cover your face with blanket

Khushi: just felt she could not breath."buaji i am fine" 

Buaji: just covered her with the comforter "let me check payal ,she may not have fever"

Khushi: buaji wait wait

Buaji: kya huwa

Khushi: i will check. she just move her hand in slowly 

Buaji: kya ha khushi, subah hojai gai

Khushi: just placed her hand on his lips she felt it apart she just quickly removed it. "nahi ha ,bilkul nahi ha"

Buaji: she was having headache i will massage it .

Khushi: buaji i will do i will do she just turn towards him and started messaging..

buaji: your face is out how can you see..

Khushi: yeh la undar hogaya she look at him he was pointing at his eye .. her hand touch his eye "sorry sorry 10 dafa sorry"

Buaji:sorry 

Khushi: buaji please go please dm aur aap ka nk ka wasta ha go ..

Buaji:tum saanka gai ho.she pat her & left Khushi just  took a deep breath & came out of the blanket.

Buaji came in back "oh hum na light on chordi "

Khushi: just quickly lay down she landed on his shoulder. Rabba ve...

she look at him he was rubbing his eyes .. as she heard buaji closed the door she removed the blanket

"don't touch.. hold his hand, i am sorry i couldn't see . she just turn towards him  blow in his eyes , he just look at her  dekha hum ko maaf kar da please , blow again. he just like her breath touching his face "thek huwa"

Arnav: nahi

Khushi: aik tou buaji bhi ...she just open his eyes from one hand made try to look but couldn't see as it was dark.

Arnav: you have made me blind of one eye i will not be able to see you

Khushi : what are you saying , hum na jaan kar nahi kiya , she started crying DM ki kasam ,jaan kar nahi kiya"

Arnav look at her she was sitting & sobbed  "shhh" he just sat placed his hand on her shoulder."i am fine see "

Khushi: aap hum ko chup karwana ka leya bol raha ha hum janta ha , worst start of new year.

Arnav turn her towards him see here... he showed her his eyes in room dim light ... "i am fine" suddenly a short circuit  & power gone 

Khushi: DM just hug him 

Arnav relax relax i am here.

Khushi hum ko daar lag raha ha 

Arnav hug her back "now are you still sacred"

Khushi: no 

Arnav: you close your eyes & sleep 

Khushi: don't go till jiji come back or light ,she said in crying

Arnav: ok 

buaji: came back "Khushi"

Arnav just quickly pull her back with him & lay pull blanket on them "shhh stop crying i am here"

Buaji: in candle light saw she was hugging payal & sleeping she  just sob" when payal will go who will protect her from dark ,my titilya will daily get scared" she said sob & walk out

Arnav just felt her tight grip on him placed his hand on her face" i am here till payal is back "

Khushi: i will never forget your this act .

Arnav: what you pray ? wipe her tears as he could see her in dim candle light

Khushi: DM na nahi suni 

Arnav really

Khushi : yes 

Arnav: what you asked for?

Khushi:nahi i can't tell you .

Arnav just turn towards her "i know ,you prayed you never see my face but you saw"

Khushi . bit her lips "aap ko kaise pata"

Arnav: i know you that much ... whisper in her ear .his breath touch her cheeks. with finger ask her not to bite her lips .

Khushi: just look at him 

Arnav: you will not ask me what i wish ?

Khushi: you don't believe in it.

Arnav :now i do ... 

Khushi what you wish ?

Arnav should i tell you

Khushi: twinkle her eyes ( as per fb the kiss & the pic is bnw means he will kiss her in dark)

Arnav just brush his lips with her's"i pray to show you how romantic i am" just sealed her lips with his .light came after few min's ask them to apart.. "my wish is full filled , & soon your buaji's wish will be full filled too"he made her rest on bed removed his arm under her head walk to the window" now i will use this way to show you ?" 

Khushi just looked at him in shocked he jump out & payal came in... as he was closing window "khushi sleep tomorrow i will show you more "winked..

sorry typed in hurry as raining & no light... & my lappy is about to go😑

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaniax thumbnail
AWESOME!
And it's amazing how fast u come up wth an os everytime (Ur mind works at the speed of lightπŸ˜†)
Keep goin girl...loved it!πŸ˜ƒ
Extinct thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
awesome awesome nd awesome as usual !
tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazingly Cute & Romantic OSπŸ‘πŸ˜
tibs09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

naddiya ..i have to say you are awesome ...you should be in the creative team ..i have become a great fan of yours since the cockroach oS ...

BTW are you in gurgaon ...??? why do i ask coz here too rain and a looonnnggg powercut
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow that was so dreamy πŸ˜
Black_Paradize thumbnail

Originally posted by: naddiya26

Khushi: twinkle her eyes ( as per fb the kiss & the pic is bnw means he will kiss her in dark)

hey dear wht does the red font means ?where where where ?where on fb is their kissing pic? OMG dieing to know

--Sobi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
very nice!!!!...loved it!!!
maryk_09 thumbnail
nyc. Naddiya luv all ur os's ...ur brilliant!!!!
zafi thumbnail
Awww, that was awesome. Especially the last part.