Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Chapter 4(2)
Abhay's room

Abhay is throwing his clothes here and there.At that moment haseena standing in the door way asked Abhay in stern voice ,'Abhay,what r u doing?why u r throwing ur clothes here and there ?'
Abhay who is in hurry,says'mom, plz dont talk with me right now.i have to pack my bag'.
Haseena:PACK UR BAG!!WHY?WHERE R U GOING?
Abhay:I m going to paris fr some business wrk.dont know fr how many days i will stay there!will inform u all later.
Haseena(in mind): it is better that abhay stays in paris fr some days.he will be relax from his grief that he has suffered.
Haseena leave his room.Abhay is packing all his things when suddenly a photo fell on the ground.
Abhay took the photo and looked at it.It was pia, his love.All the sadness returned back in his heart.Abhay went near the window and looked at the moon and said'why pia!why?why u left me ?at least u should let me explain u.pia ,where r u?plz come back.look at ur abhay, how much he suffered!just once listen to me!just once!' Tears roll down his cheeks.

At paris,Abhi's room

Pia is carrying abhi in arms trying to make him sleep.At last she suceeded, abhi was sleeping peacefully by keeping his head on pia's shoulder.Carrying abhi,pia moved near the window.she looked at the moon which is shining brightly and felt someone was calling her.she closed her eyes and saw abhay.she opened her eyes with jerk and thought'oh god,why he always reminds me?why i cant forget him?PIA JUST STOP HE WAS NEVER URS!'
A tear rolled down her cheeks.she closed the window and put abhi in his bed and kissed his cheeks.Abhi was smiling in his sleep as he was dream about his little world.
Precape:Abhay and abhi's fight.
Guys will pm u all later.DO COMENT HOW WAS THE CH.Edited by flora212 - 12 years ago
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
lovely update..i wish piya wud hav listened to abhay just once..precap sounds cool..
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
lovely update dear .
i loved it .
yeh t ka kiya hua hai . i hate this t .
waiting for next part .
p.s. my like button is not working .
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
woh gr8... finally abhay going 2 paris...
waiting 4 abhay n abhi fight...
i hope abhay recognise abhi...
cont soon
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 awesome update. i wished piya listened to Abhay for once and feel bad for abhay.  precpa sound interesting update soon dear plz. 
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
abhi n abhay's fight interesting
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wowww dear WHAT AN UPDATE YAAR:-):-) GREAT:-):-) loved it:-):-) poor Abhay :-( feeling bad for him:-( cont soon ok:-) 🤗
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks guys fr ur lovely comments. 🥳could not pm this time but will try next time👍🏼
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
oh!!!!!!! feeling bad 4 abhay
y didnt u pm me????? dear plz nxt tym dnt 4get🤗