Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Also Saveeta, There is a lot of everyones platter and this is entertainment industry and people look for newer concepts if one show offers that they are eyeball catchers another show offers that it will be another eyeball catcher..

If Shows are breakthrough shows its not necessary that the concept will work again as by the time the return happens people would have seen pieces of it sprung up in other shows, So it takes a lot to make a breakthrough show attract eyeballs again and this needs concrete bulls eye match when its broadcasted

So on the consumer end one needs to see that that before he or she decides yes it clicked again and thats what PH channels will wait for the whenever

wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hope He Cast Parul In IT !
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
sorry but I dont want parul in his show. she deserve a much better better proucer than RS.

tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wadi..doll

I hope He Cast Parul In IT !

yeah agree... Parul is silents this days Hope she come back in a powerful charecter as ragini in a good show...
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zee10

yeah agree... Parul is silents this days Hope she come back in a powerful charecter as ragini in a good show...

Yes wadi.doll & Zeena ,i too want to see parul soon ,but imagine tv is not so popular ,will be happy if parul come back in popular channels.

Anyway Parul can just easily fit into any character ,just waiting for the day to watch her onscreen.
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: krithikas

Yes wadi.doll & Zeena ,i too want to see parul soon ,but imagine tv is not so popular ,will be happy if parul come back in popular channels.

Anyway Parul can just easily fit into any character ,just waiting for the day to watch her onscreen.

agree imagine is not much popular

want to see her back in star plus or sony or zee tv
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I have heard Vivek Bhal , the man with whom Rajan Shahi started his flagship show Bidaai now works for Imagine Tv so RS doing a show on that channel was bound to happen plus he has roped the same writer. All the best to Rajan Shahi and his venture as I shall always thank RS for bringing my fav actor back to what he does best, acting.😃
shanti05 thumbnail
OK so may be thats why he is doing a show there..

Actually if its Delhi it will be interesting my Fav place.. I hope some talented delities are roped in ..
Yes So true He got Apurva and Wow Anmol was fantastic !!👏👏👏

Whatever it is with Bidaaii ending inspite of doing extremely well with the risk of the leap and emerging a viewer appreciation show  I am so glad he roped in Apurva to do a pivotal role..😊

One of the most beautiful character on indian television for me...

xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
rajan shahi is a good productor or director
he maikes good show
like chand chupa badal mein
n
sapna babul ka bidaai
xxx
shanti05 thumbnail
I think this was the show he was talking about

Rajan Shahi's Band Baja Baarat for Imagine...

Thursday, January 12, 2012 | 5:37:59 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Rajan Shahi's Band Baja Baarat for Imagine...

Ranveer Singh-Anushka Sharma starrer, to be accommodated for the small screen.

Bollywood hit flick Band Baaja Barat entertained the audience with its unique love story of two wedding planners.The film undoubtedly raked in the numbers at the box office. We now hear that the same is being planned for the small screen by Rajan Shahi's Director's Kut.

According to our source, "Rajan Shahi is coming up with a show on Imagine which is similar to the concept of Band Baaja  Baraat. However, there will be a few changes in the characterization. Like the movie, the show will be set in Delhi where the female lead will be a fashion designer and the male lead, an aspiring actor."

We also hear that the casting of the show is almost finalized. A new comer from Haryana has been finalized to play the main lead.

We contacted Rajan Shahi who told Tellybuzz, "Yes, we are making a show for Imagine but I can't divulge any information about the same."

Will it also be a stunning success on Indian television? We'll have to wait and watch.

Reporter: Ranjini Nair
Author: Sharat Kumar

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don;t have Imagine , and busy with LifeOK , let me see if I get a chance to watch it