Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I have no problem in waiting but I wish bidaai was on other channel.

star plus dont understand the worth of bidaai.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well Starplus or RS who decided to put an end to the show what was discussed behind close doors no one knows exact facts and they would'nt want to give details as all goes by policies and COC, Other channels work on their policies and Starplus on its so to keep a show to continue to pause to bring it back is all left to them.

Maybe now things have changed and viewers are kaleidoscope to variety and thats what entertainment industry digs in to offer.

For me I ma enjoying shows on LifeOK , There are what takes me back my time when I started watching critically shows no specific person or jodi just plain with understanding, and I am enjoying it
When someone whom I admire comes on the channel I will see it , but the channel is giving me what I was missing for a while I guess and as a viewer look at it as a platter for variety.

Same goes with any show so again for Bidaaii to come a breakthrough maybe needed and the dimension it could offer again
These are always the criteria of a show to work and viewers to get attracted  the end viewers watching any show with what it offers
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Well Bidaai Can Back On Any Channel Not Just Star Plus.
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Artemis678

Well Bidaai Can Back On Any Channel Not Just Star Plus.

yeah I know

it could be back in any channel but lets come the truth out
shanti05 thumbnail
A channel has all the rights for show, Unless the policies change it will work, But it can only happen with bids and tenders and everything related to such policies and let go interest

It has worked with reality shows KBC started with Starplus but after n years now its running on SONY.

I don't have knowledge of shows fiction does such a swap over , It needs polices and agreements and rules and rights to have that criteria  incorporated
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Well My Favorite Series Choti Bahu 2 Is Differnt Story From The First One.
Bidaai Could A Different Story Too. If The Fans Are Willing To Bring It Back.
shanti05 thumbnail
Each Channel has a policy which show should be back on its channel , Zee TV's policy may be different, Starplus policy maybe different
For starplus after Bidaaii ended  they had another show which did'nt work for the slot but now the show Diya Aur Batti is working. So they would stick to it for the time being.

IF they want to Bring Bidaaii back its totally their call , but that also means that they need to see what is needed for it Bidaaii was a break through for them with the Saas Bahu show trend ending and the sister stories starting, but now shows with social issues are getting forte and the shows which are getting eyeballs , So as long as viewers  the n number of population of india who constituent to overall [performance of the show interns of ratings and  are watching it which is monitored through viewership they will wait for anything to return or a new storyline with the same concept

So its again the whenever and need and require bases    Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@shanti..thanks for sharing article..

RS has a production house so its his right to come up and work for any channel with new concepts..

I wish him all the best and this love story works for him...

shanti05 thumbnail
Saveeta,
I agree, also all the actors get committed to other shows and other channels as leads its a commitment for them in dotted lines and contracts , there are some laws which are followed otherwise penalties  will be there , and if the actors had waited and done what was done with other show of other channels which brought a new season then it would be another case.

Anyhow I am also thinking what happened to RS's show on LifeOk as I was told it would start this month..
Maybe this is what is in his pipeline of shows

As an end viewer we can just enjoy what is given and look forward to something new, If time permits we can see some shows revisiting but its not in the near future
Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

thats the reality if you in contract with another channel its for sure you cant do shows for rival channels..so they are bound to their commitment till the end of their respective shows..

As for life ok i think it will be a channel to watch out in the future..its launch was great and doing same in second week.the shows are somehow getting  viewers attention..since its launched i have read how many PH want to launch new shows on the channel..

RS new show may be its in the early production phase as he is still in search of actors from delhi.we do know it needs a lot of  time to launch a show..so might be his show on life ok will be coming soon too as it was announced a long back...

viewers have a lot on the plate nowadays and definitely wont wait for a coming back or sequel..i feel this the PH..channel knows it very well..so why the risk when the audiences themselves are moving their interest to new concepts..
Edited by saveeta24 - 12 years ago