Rajan Shahi's next on ImagineTV

Posted: 12 years ago

Rajan Shahi's next on Imagine TV

Rajan Shahi, who is currently producing three shows Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Havan and Kuch Toh Log Kahenge, is gearing up to make a new serial for Imagine TV. Set in Delhi, specifically in Greater Kailash, the yet-to-be-titled show is a love story. Says Rajan, "Since I am a Delhi-ite, I always wanted to make a Delhi-based show. I am even scouting for actors from the Capital." The show is being scripted by Zaina Habib, the writer and producer of Sasural Genda Phool who initially wrote Bidaai. It will be set up by Partho Mitra who has to his credit hit shows like Banegi Apni Baat and Pyaar Ki Ek Kahani.

thanks for sharing di.
Seem to be Mr.shahi is still haven't think about bidaai2...
All the best for his new show..
thanks for sharing shanti.he is too busy making all new shows, he could have brought bidaii back & got more acclaim
what do he the hell need?

He is producing all new shows. and he forgot bidaai. seriously he promise for bidaai seuqel and now he forget it.

I wish him all the best for his shows.

but not anymore.

all the not best for this show. he should relaize that he is doing wrong.

I wish this show gets a big flop and not only this but also his havan and kuch toh log kehenge.

No offence to the fans.

I HATE HIM
Thanks Shanti for the article.

Will love to see Bidaai kind of story .
This is a corporate world be it technology or media

Every where there are policies and strategies applied in a media industry with channel  production houses and all that bracketed with it..

Shows are always on " want " and "need" basis and the A-Z which goes along with it ...

So for a show to make a new season or conceptually needed or whatever needs a whenever which is decided by a big panel , but with times where  concepts are flourishing with more dimensions and broader areas and viewership its all done with time and  requirements and the growth which the two commodities look for i.e. Production House and Channel..

Bidaaii as a show took a risk of a leap and emerged successful and ended at No1,,Yet axed when shows never get axed when they are at No1 atleast in recent times or even way down in TRP history it has never happened..So that is unanswerable by people who write TRP clauses also I presume  Its gone into history books, if the leaf is ever opened again it will be whenever, and with so much happened it may never for the longest time thats my opinion..

All I can say is I thank Rajan ji to have given Apurva a chance to work in the show Bidaaii and show his beautiful talent and give growth to a show  amazing character Anmol worked for the show worked for the success, hope to see him back again whenever..The team the characters were amazing thoroughout the 3 year tenure and they all got their needed prominence.

I wish him good luck for his show which he wishes to make Delhi is a great place and I loved a show which was done there and well GK is a beautiful area and if I get time I will watch that show and new actors from delhi would be interesting ..

But then what happened to his show on LifeOk which was suppose to launch this month as I know about it from what I have heard

Anyways thats what is  the projects of RS I guess for the future
Is bidaai ever gonna be back?

Every show needs a lot of planning and people to work on it, Atleast with so much happening in television industry its all by requirement and need bases and it may not happen in the near future,

Also there are policies which work around of anything related to everything so same may go with Bidaaii or any show which is given a timeline and its future if needed.
Shanti di you are more mature than me and also more sensible than me.

but it is more than one year and still rs says whenever and if. it getts too much
As a viewer or a fan we can always wish for a show to come back with the actors we wish to see,
Starplus has its own policies, other channels have their own . So each channel has its strategy and its plan to show its show , They are the ones who give the final call. PH will work in collaboration with the channel and also what the focus of viewership what the common man is looking for , So when they do that its all finally their call

RS says Whenever since he is not the one who can call on by himself it needs A to Z for that and believe me its not so easy so he cannot wait forever as he is running a company and he needs to see what other demands in his todolist are and he follows that.

So only I can say according to my knowledge and understanding is at present it may not be possible and from what i gather from all his interviews and my understanding is  AtoZ is needed to make it happen again i.e. Bidaaii returning and with commitments the span and duration may take longer than one can anticipate