Posted: 12 years ago
Fore Warning: This is my first attempt to write an OS and I have one cranky toddler who is all set to sleep disturbing me every other sentence. So kindly excuse me if its not upto expectation!!

Arnav was sitting beside his pool side and was lost in his world. All he could think of was about a silly girl named Khushi Kumari Gupta. She had turned his world upside down. He had become something which he never thought he would become. Right from that first encounter in Sheesh Mahal to the latest collision in the living room in front of quite an audience. He recalled all their personal encounters.  He became restless. He got up from his chair and started pacing around the pool. A wide range of emotions caught over him. A strange feeling of separation he thought. He saw full moon and twinkling stars. It reminded him of Khushi's beautiful face and eyes. He longed for her.  He just wanted to go to his room and call it a day. It was 10.30 and he was already going to hit the bed on New Years eve. Quite strange he thought. He opened his cupboard to change his dress and his eyes fell on the box which had his mom's bangles and letter for his would-be wife. He wanted to avoid it tonight as he was already taken over by wide range of emotions but his hand involuntarily grabbed the box. He sat on the edge of his wide bed which was so empty and started reading the letter. Tears started rolling his eyes.  He started to miss his mom. He didn't want his New Year to begin on this note that is emotionally drowned state of his.

Just then the phone started ringing. What a welcome relief he thought. It was from Akaash. He picked up and on the other side was Akaash with prantic pleas for help. Akaash said he had got himself glued to a chair in Payal's house and he need another pair of trousers urgently. He was almost begging for help. Arnav asked him to calm down and he said he will start immediately. He just slid the bangles and letter in his pocket  and walked as fast as he can for his help mission. As soon he went to the garage he noticed there were no cars. He remembered Di-Jijaji had taken one for their romantic dinner. NK had asked driver to take him somewhere which Arnav had slight suspicion as to where it was. And another was taken by Akaash to Payal's house. Arnav thought just as luck would have it no vehicles today. He called for a taxi and sat in and directed the cab driver to the location.  As soon as he reached Khushi's house he say Payal waiting for him near the door. Was she relieved to see him or what. She just grabbed the pants and handed it to Akaash leaving bewildered Arnav at her door step. He was scared of seeing Khushi face as it was nearing 11.30. Payal after delivering the pants to Akaash came out and thanked Arnav profusely and explained in detail about the mess. She said had Khushi been on scene she would have definitely handled things better. Arnav asked where was she and came to know that she had been to their neighbor Happyji's house to give them Jalebis and wish them for New year. Arnav was relieved that he wont come face to face with Khushi. And soon Akaash joined them they had a hearty laugh. Akaash pleaded Arnav to hang on for another half an hour so that he can see Payal's  face and leave as soon as it strikes 12.00. So Arnav decided to stay in car and give the love birds their private moments. He secretly was wishing if he could see Khushi.  Just then Akaash came running and said that his phone and wallet are kept in Payal's room on the table and pleaded Arnav to get them so that they can leave as soon as it strikes 12.00. He also mentioned that no one will be in the room as Khushi is out and Bua and parents are fast asleep. Arnav knew what he was getting into as he knew Khushi very well and thought well worth the risk.

He went inside the house through entrance as it was wide open and thought incase he meets someone he will wish them Happy New Year and just make some reason. He went inside the room and grabbed the things. Just then when he was about to come out he heard that rustling noise which was very well known to him.  He guessed who it was and thought to catch a glimpse of her as it was 11.45 and just leave before it strikes 12.00.

Khushi , unknownst to her as to what was waiting in the room hurried herself to her room and wanted to just hit the bed as she was scared that her LG prophecy should not come true. With her usual jibber jabber she explained her sister all about her rendezvous with Happyji's family as to how excited they were seeing her Jalebis and how Happyji's mom is diabetic and has asked Khushi to make sugar free Jalebis next time and how they are planning to host a party tomorrow and Guptas are all welcome and so on and so forth. Little did she know that her sister was having her own moments with her fianc and it was just the pillows covered with blankets that she was talking to. Arnav was listening to all this from the corner of her room. He thought it was well worth the trip and didn't feel like leaving the room without wishing Khushi. Meanwhile Khushi wanted to change herself and prepare herself for bed. She went to bathroom put on her pink salwaar,let her hair loose ,removed her earrings ,washed herself , came out switched on the bed light and switched off the main light. She started walking towards to the bed facing her side to Arnav who was standing near the corner of the bed .She didn't notice the brawny figure who was waiting for her like a lion waiting for its prey. As soon as she came near the side of the bed,Arnav paced towards her and grabbed her by her hands. She knew the touch and was shell shocked to say the least. She turned towards him and there it was the greek god himself. All she could mutter was "Aaap Yaha".

Arnav was so engrossed in her beauty that he had to come to his senses to explain her the situation and it was not actually Payal but pillows. Khushi accessed the situation and remembered the great prophecy. She saw the time in the clock and it was almost 11.55. All she could think was to hide her face with her hands so that she wont see him and turn her back to him. Slowly Arnav turned her towards him and  removed her delicate hands from her face (Thank you Incandescent for this idea) .Slowly they faced each other. Arnav brought her closer to him to lessen the gap. All he could see was her beautiful face in the dimly lit light combined with moonlight falling through the window. He was in awe of her beauty. He had seen thousands of models and girls in his business and never seen this pristine clear angle faced girl. Her almond eyes said everything that had to say. She was feeling shy, scared and also wanted to be near him. He could hear her panting. Just then nature decided to add its share to this love struck couple. Cool breeze of air through the window gently hit Khushi face to disturb her well set open hair so that just a few strand of hair started dancing on her face. Arnav twitched his face a bit as it started disturbing his view and strated playing with that. It sent shivers in Khushi's body and she gently closed her eyes. Arnav got the hint and brought her more closer so that their body contour matched perfectly. They fit each her so well as it they were missing piece of a puzzle. Even thin air would have found it hard to pass through them. He was mesmerized by her beauty. She could smell her breath. He thought it was the sweetest thing ever. All he wanted was to taste her. His eyes fell on the her thin beautiful lips. Khushi lips started quivering as she noticed what was to come. She could hear her LG's heart beat. She didn't want anything else in the world other than to hold him. She slowly put her both hands on his shoulders. He noticed that she held it with a tight grip as if she never wanted to let it go.

He slowly bent down and nuzzled his nose to hers. She did a slight whimpering  sound and bent her head down.  He lifted her chin with his fingers and planted his lips on hers. He started tasting her and she started responding. They both wanted the time to stand still and wanted to be entwined in that position for ever. The clock struck 12.00 and there was burst of fire cracker brought them back to the real world. They faced each other and Khushi couldn't see in his eyes anymore. She was all shy. Arnav had just seen heaven. He knew what he wanted at that moment. He knew that letter what his mother wrote was for her. She was his Khushi and he was not going to let her go from him for ever. He slowly took out the bangles from pockets and gently held Khushi's hands and slid it on those lovely forehands .All the while Khushi was watching this and was totally lost in the moment and was not able to react. Arnav cupped her face and said Happy New Year Khushi and asked " Khushi will you be mine for ever and ever". Tears started rolling from Khushi's face only to be shushed my Arnav with another hot passionate kiss.

Hope you liked it guys.I know it is not as good as I wanted to me.Please send me your comments. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karan.G.king thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awww,loved your creativity amd idea and the 12 o clock scene. 10/10.
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mommamia...I just saw heaven and above๐Ÿ˜‰.Though it is 4 days late ,i totally fell for this scenario.Thank u ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: Karan.G.king

awww,loved your creativity amd idea and the 12 o clock scene. 10/10.

Thanks.. 10/10 never expected.. Thanks once again...
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
dude shut up that was awesome very cute so sweet loved it 
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res

gud darling, not bad. aakhir tera frustation positively bahar aa hi gaya aur aaya to kya aaya. it's winter n i am feeling hot.โ˜บ๏ธ

Y don't u write often. it was lovely. 

Look my advises always hv instant, long lasting n positive effects. ๐Ÿคฃ

just 1 question to ask R u feeling better now? ๐Ÿ˜†

diwali missed is completed finally. ๐Ÿ˜‰

kuch jyada hi emote icons nahi maar diye.๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by rushshri - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: dumas

dude shut up that was awesome very cute so sweet loved it 

Thanks dear.. all the built up of expectations and finally dud delivered from past 4 days ..uff.. I had to write this. Peace to everyone.. hoping next week will be fresh begining...
spoorthi thumbnail
it is really awesome๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: spoorthi

it is really awesome๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks Spoorthi... these kind of words are my spoorthi ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Josupra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hope something similar happens in the show.. it is so perfect