Phulwa and Abhay - Love in the time of khatra

vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So as we all the know, the annoying Thakur's planning to kill off Phulwa tonight
In any case, I'm still banking on the hope that they'll have a wonderful time in the party and get into that minor car accident later on that will prevent them from actually having to return to the haveli.

This post is just a simple dedication to the short but sweet scene we saw today when Phulwa was wearing the nayi sareee:)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Pata nahin kab tak iss musibaat ko chelna parega." 
He was absolutely annoyed that once more, he had the unfateful company of the wife he never wanted, to another party by his thoughtful boss. He turned around to see if she was done, and turned back when he realised she was. But wait! His eyes grew wider, and he slowly turned back to confirm what he had just seen.

Glistening at the top of the stairs was a girl he had met a long time ago, someone he had tried to remove from memory. But here she was again, and his eyes took on the unending beauty that his eyes had to behold once again. 
She had let her hair down for only the third time, and yet again for the same man. She looked on a little apprehensively, like a new bride unveiling her face for the first time. His shameless stare did little to assuage her uneasiness, and all she could do was return the gesture.
The room was indeed huge, but for that moment, he forgot all else to simply admire her beauty.
Once again, it was her eyes that encapsulated him, as it had done the first time he had seen her. He took in everything he could see, and yet could not help but gape at something he had somehow missed since the day on the terrace.

She slowly put a step forth and moved down the stairs towards him, a little nervous but walking on nonetheless. As usual, he was mesmerised and locked by her beauty - not being able to do anything but accept the graceful form that approached.

A mother watched from up above as a young girl made her way towards her entranced husband who seemed as though he could stand in that one spot and admire her forever. A smile broke out on her face, as she felt the distance between the two unwilling lovers dissolve for that moment. She knew what loneliness they had faced and was happy to see that they could stand together for once. 

Their eyes locked and nothing else trespassed. "Chale?" Her voice finally broke him out of his reverie, and he looked away, apparently annoyed at himself for not being able to keep his heart in control earlier. As they walked out, a mother's blessings smiled upon them, paving hope for a little love to blossom within them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I suppose there wasn't really much I could write coz all they did was, well stare. But it seemed pretty enough to write about, so comments and opinions please!:)
And I'm seriously hoping there's more to this kahani tomorrow๐Ÿ˜
So that there's MORE TO WRITE! YAY!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow! You have captured all the emotions and feelings beautifully in your words and described the scene even more amazingly. You have a way with words. Brilliant! ๐Ÿ‘

I feel you have said it all and there's not much that i can add but since i kind of promised so heres my two cents on the scene. 

The minute he turned around, saw her, turned back and then for that nano second his face went like 'whoa! Am I seeing things?' and then he slowly turned back around with ORP in BGโ€ฆyeah that's pretty much when my brain cells gave up functioning.

His eyes wide open, mouth ajar from that moment onwards it seemed like he was in some kind of trance where he could only stare at her that too without blinking. And with every step he felt his heart beat racing more and so did mine! I guess Phulwa was very much aware of the affects her looks were having on him and she took her own sweet time to climb down the stairs and walk up to him. But that didnt help Abhay's situation much as even when she stood right before him all he could do was stare at her unabashedly, losing himself in her beautiful eyes. Sighโ€ฆit was one hell of a scene. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by Ameres - 12 years ago
vita93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ameres

Reserved! And im pakka gonna edit. ๐Ÿคฃ

Oof I'm absolutely looking forward to it! Chalo, aapko de diya puri raat. I'm going off to sleep now, and expecting some sort of dhamaka to see tomorrow!:D๐Ÿ˜†
geshiga54 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its like reading something out of a book very nice :) ๐Ÿ‘
vita93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: geshiga54

its like reading something out of a book very nice :) ๐Ÿ‘

Thank you so much!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow vita you captured the scene so well in words ๐Ÿ‘to Abahy jee akir kaar phisil gaye ๐Ÿ˜†i mean to say Phulwa has come infront him in gorgeous looks  many times but  most of the times he was throwing daggers at her with his eyes๐Ÿ˜† but yesterday haye haye teer lag gaya ๐Ÿ˜†seems like he is fond of sweet innocent looks because in last party when she was looking devlishly hot he doesn't seem to be so... ahem ahem Abhay jee kya hoa ๐Ÿ˜‰.๐Ÿ˜†.aww seems like these two cannot resist each other's eyes ..whenever look into each other's find themselves lost in the depth inside them ๐Ÿ˜actually for once i want to throw a flower vase on Phulwa's head what was need to say chalen ..if you were feeling uneasy what was my fault i was enjoying it ๐Ÿ˜†haha kidding ...๐Ÿ˜†can i add once more Abhay jee was looking super cool and hot yesterday in a tux ..aww what a cute couple ๐Ÿ˜ณ
vita93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ameres

Wow! You have captured all the emotions and feelings beautifully in your words and described the scene even more amazingly. You have a way with words. Brilliant! ๐Ÿ‘

I feel you have said it all and there's not much that i can add but since i kind of promised so heres my two cents on the scene. 

The minute he turned around, saw her, turned back and then for that nano second his face went like 'whoa! Am I seeing things?' and then he slowly turned back around with ORP in BG'yeah that's pretty much when my brain cells gave up functioning.

His eyes wide open, mouth ajar from that moment onwards it seemed like he was in some kind of trance where he could only stare at her that too without blinking. And with every step he felt his heart beat racing more and so did mine! I guess Phulwa was very much aware of the affects her looks were having on him and she took her own sweet time to climb down the stairs and walk up to him. But that didnt help Abhay's situation much as even when she stood right before him all he could do was stare at her unabashedly, losing himself in her beautiful eyes. Sigh'it was one hell of a scene. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

LOL I know there really wasn't much to say here. If you look again, I'm pretty much phrasing and rephrasing the same thing 10 times over for Abhay (who literally did nothing but stand there and stare - besharam ladka!๐Ÿ˜†)

@bold - Totally! That girl absolutely knew he was helplessly spellbound by her beautyXD Haye Phulwa, imagine the day he's literally fida over her - I wonder what she's make him do then??

Amongst the dha-dhangness of the situation with the Thakur making the most ambigious murder plan of the century (seriously the idea's an epic fail), it was really the icing on a badly burnt cake:)

vita93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kikyo

wow vita you captured the scene so well in words ๐Ÿ‘to Abahy jee akir kaar phisil gaye ๐Ÿ˜†i mean to say Phulwa has come infront him in gorgeous looks  many times but  most of the times he was throwing daggers at her with his eyes๐Ÿ˜† but yesterday haye haye teer lag gaya ๐Ÿ˜†seems like he is fond of sweet innocent looks because in last party when she was looking devlishly hot he doesn't seem to be so... ahem ahem Abhay jee kya hoa ๐Ÿ˜‰.๐Ÿ˜†.aww seems like these two cannot resist each other's eyes ..whenever look into each other's find themselves lost in the depth inside them ๐Ÿ˜actually for once i want to throw a flower vase on Phulwa's head what was need to say chalen ..if you were feeling uneasy what was my fault i was enjoying it ๐Ÿ˜†haha kidding ...๐Ÿ˜†can i add once more Abhay jee was looking super cool and hot yesterday in a tux ..aww what a cute couple ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank you so much!๐Ÿค—

@Phisal gaya - Every single night!๐Ÿ˜† It's like din mein police officer, raat mein befida patiXD
I think he's trying too hard not to fall hopelessly into her eyes every single time she looks at him...no wonder he keeps screaming at her!๐Ÿ˜†

@Phulwa - Haa yaar, yeh Phulwa bhi na...made the situation so much more awkward that Abhay ran off lol...YESH he looked hot (as usual)
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kikyo

wow vita you captured the scene so well in words ๐Ÿ‘to Abahy jee akir kaar phisil gaye ๐Ÿ˜†i mean to say Phulwa has come infront him in gorgeous looks  many times but  most of the times he was throwing daggers at her with his eyes๐Ÿ˜† but yesterday haye haye teer lag gaya ๐Ÿ˜†seems like he is fond of sweet innocent looks because in last party when she was looking devlishly hot he doesn't seem to be so... ahem ahem Abhay jee kya hoa ๐Ÿ˜‰.๐Ÿ˜†.

@bold OMG what a coincidence me and my sis were saying similar  lines after seeing Abhay staring at Phulwa ...my sis Munda akhir phisil gaya๐Ÿ˜† and i was saying  haye haye Abhay jee ahkir ap ko Phulwa beauty ka teer lag hi  gaya ๐Ÿ˜†aww sho cute

aww seems like these two cannot resist each other's eyes ..whenever look into each other's find themselves lost in the depth inside them ๐Ÿ˜
yeah so true  ๐Ÿ˜it is said  eyes are like gateway to heart ..eyes have link towards heart ๐Ÿ˜if you want to know whats in a  person's heart see his eyes they tell a lot ..these two just can't avoid each other's eyes ๐Ÿ˜

actually for once i want to throw a flower vase on Phulwa's head what was need to say chalen ..if you were feeling uneasy what was my fault i was enjoying it ๐Ÿ˜†haha kidding ...๐Ÿ˜†can i add once more Abhay jee was looking super cool and hot yesterday in a tux .
 @bold haye maar dala Abhay jee ap nay humain in a tux Day Dreamingafter Tom Hanson second most dashing police cop in my list Day Dreaming
aww what a cute couple ๐Ÿ˜ณ

so true  Embarrassedbut i wish cvs would have got a bit better saree for Phulwa yesterday ๐Ÿ˜•don't you think so

Edited by sidra08 - 12 years ago
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vita93

LOL I know there really wasn't much to say here. If you look again, I'm pretty much phrasing and rephrasing the same thing 10 times over for Abhay (who literally did nothing but stand there and stare - besharam ladka!๐Ÿ˜†)
Aur hum uske double besharam fans! He stares at Phulwa aur hum usko! ๐Ÿคฃ

@bold - Totally! That girl absolutely knew he was helplessly spellbound by her beautyXD Haye Phulwa, imagine the day he's literally fida over her - I wonder what she's make him do then??
Apne isharon pe nachaye gi! LOL! that girl knows how to make a man fall for her. ๐Ÿ˜†

Amongst the dha-dhangness of the situation with the Thakur making the most ambigious murder plan of the century (seriously the idea's an epic fail), it was really the icing on a badly burnt cake:)
True! The only scene worth watching again and again. :)