Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
lol @ Anu so true ..yesterday Abhay jee was lost in Phulwa jee ..staring at her and we were busy in staring at him 😍haye in tux😍 when Phulwa said chalen i was like no stop lemme see Abhay jee in tux a bit more☺️ 🀣hadh hay πŸ˜†
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@All i agree ystrday both of them were luking stunning. abhay in black dress & phulwa in that green blue saree!!
and wen she came i knew now abhay's gone!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
and yaar truly amazing both Ajay & Sargun really'd v.gud on-screen chemistry!!😳😳😳 i'dn't seen such chemistry from the times of Vikram-Gauri of Mere Apne & Ranveer-Ragini of Bidaai!! there r sum oders also but may b oder ppl don't agree wid me as its a bit off-beat means not liked by the majority!!

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vita93

Is mein sharam ki kya bat hain? CVs put it on air, aur hum log sirf view karti hoon!πŸ˜† Oooh I'm dying to see how many layers of clothing he'll have to take off to save Phulwa (completely innocent question keeping the heat of the fire in mind)
Me wondering the same. And did he go home and put on a vest? Cause in rain he wasnt wearing any you could see. Itni mehnat kyun Abhay? Bina vest ke bhi chal jata! πŸ€£
Waise honestly i think he looks even hotter in vest. Uff cant wait! β˜ΊοΈ

Absolutely love the way she plays hard-to-get sometimes (if that's her intention)πŸ˜† If she keeps this up her bechara pati won't have any choice but to start sending anonymous flowers and chocolates to the haveli every day from work! (In return for her most fantastic cooking that he's suddenly found great interest in)
HAhahaha! I wish he would get to know soon that the person behind the yummy sabzi puri is none other than his Dacoit Rani (Another cute name by himπŸ˜†), so he may start calling from his office asking her to make some food and also deliver it personally to him. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Phir tu chocolates, flowers, sari gifts ect sab dena hoga to manao his Phulwajee. πŸ˜†

Of course, that's the way CVs roll. First some epic dhamaka showing some baddy who's making some maha plan (that's going to fail and we all know that). Somewhere in the middle, they'll slip in a PhAb scene or two, giving us some tassali in the situation. Next day, they'll throw in so much PhAb that TRPs soar like mad. They'll continue with PhAb for another day or two, then fade away and return to epic dhamaka again (now more like a distraction).
True ab tu yahi pattern ban gaya hai. And yeah Thakur scenes are like distraction now. lol. 
Heh well in any case, as long as they keep throwing me more PhAb I'm good!:)
Same here! Eeeks! Cant wait for today! :D

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vita93

Hoho, seems like we're in the same boat! All I did when he took off his jacket was to stare right through his white shirt in the rainπŸ˜† (Seriously, this white shirt in the rain thing!!) I guess he was probably changing his clothes after getting back home (OMG HE HAS TO TAKE OFF THE WHITE SHIRT - drenched!😍 -faint-)
OHHH! Yes!! I cant say anything more but do this -->☺️ and giggle. Lol.
So true! Now you can get to admire his arms as wellπŸ˜† AAh darn it I'm paying too much attention to him!
Haaan! Even in that one pic in the article i keep staring at his well toned body. *ok shut up now* Eeekkksss! Im going mad! πŸ€ͺ
(Awww not just dakayt but rani bhi ho gayi! Dil ki rani to Phulwa hain, bechara aur kya kehtiπŸ˜† - lol he keeps claiming he hates her but himself keeps coming up with so many cute cute pet names for her! Aww) 
Well said. She is his dil ki rani tu bulyaein gey bhi wohi. And true he just says he hates we know better whats in his heart. πŸ˜‰
so he may start calling from his office asking her to make some food and also deliver it personally to him. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Wow, personally deliver bhi?? Next to raat mein khilana bhi parega!πŸ˜† I really wonder what his reaction will be when he finds out she cooks for him...πŸ˜†
Bilkul!! Apne haath se khilan is like the next step! Even im waiting for him to get to know this soon. I cant wait to see his cute surprised expressions! :D

Absolutely! Aakhir Phulwajee ko bhi to kuch enaam milne chahiye, aapni bechara pati ke pet bharne keliye!
Agreed. ;)

LOLLL really didn't realise one day it'll become a distraction. Khair at least he's not at home now. PhAb can go on being as PhAbby as they like for as long as they wantπŸ˜‰
Woh tu road pe hi shuru hogaye they! πŸ˜†

So so excited!!! Especially since the last few seconds of the precap he was looking at Phulwa's face with so much overwhelming concern that it seemed like he might actually start crying soon!😭
True!! Looking at him made me want to cry. Uski halat tu Phulwa se bhi zayada buri lag rahi thi. I know Phulwa is more hurt physically but the concern, care and anxiety on Abhays face was so much that you could feel it. He really looked on the verge of breaking down. 
I just hope they reach the hospital soon...cant see either of them like that. :((

vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Khana khilana - I think that Abhay will have to start feeding Phulwa soonπŸ˜† what with her being hurt and all. Sigh I'm really looking forward to Abhay taking care of her:):) Heyy maybe commissioner sahab will give him ek hafta ke chuti to take care of her!πŸ˜ƒ Then khana khilana, haat mein bandage lagana (oooh imagine if she's so hurt she wants to cry and he shows up from nowhere and consoles her:D), baal thik karna, wearing jewellery etc etc...😍

@Abhay's expression - I really don't think I've ever seen him this desperate beforeπŸ˜” Running off into the streets without proper kapre and especially without jute...haye I'm going to cry today for sure😭
Hopefully the doctors say she's fine so that he can go home and change into something more proper, can't bear to see him in such a buri halat the whole way!
madhubansen thumbnail
dis is my first message in dis forum...following phulwa for sometime now & developing a liking to d story as well as d actors, especially ajay.

but wat made me finally write here, is your writing skills. its soo alive...so tangible...like a film roll running in d form of words...

please do consider writing a one shot//scene (OS) or short story or best fan fiction...

one more request, whenever you post your description of any scene...do plz PM me...if dats not too much of a trouble...else of course, ur writing is one of d primary reasons i visit dis forum...

keep it up...

vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sen_madhuban

dis is my first message in dis forum...following phulwa for sometime now & developing a liking to d story as well as d actors, especially ajay.

but wat made me finally write here, is your writing skills. its soo alive...so tangible...like a film roll running in d form of words...

please do consider writing a one shot//scene (OS) or short story or best fan fiction...

one more request, whenever you post your description of any scene...do plz PM me...if dats not too much of a trouble...else of course, ur writing is one of d primary reasons i visit dis forum...

keep it up...

Thank you so much!!!πŸ˜³πŸ€—πŸ€—  -tears- 
It really means a lot that you enjoyed it:) You should take a look at some of the posts here from the time these two started being more lovey-dovey with each other - there's a lot to read from both me and the other awesum writers here!πŸ˜†

Sometimes we write all sorts of crazy possible PhAb scenes that could happen in the topic under "Future musings" and it's pretty cool how we're trying our best to run along with the CVs in getting this track to progress further!:D

Thanks you so much once again! It's really really kind of you and I'll sure keep you updated if my mind tries to run off with its imagination againπŸ˜†