Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think that at the end of it all Vishnu and Mittho will conspire to help Runjhun and Jabbu Guddu together with the  rest of the family circle, friends, Aghori Baba and the P.I once he is alive thus nailing Neelu principal perpetrator along with her accomplice Pappu.Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago
Surish thumbnail
After punishing Guddu severely for abandoning him, Jabbu will atone for his sins and help Guddu implicate both Pappu and Neelu while Vishnu and Mittho will form an alliance with the rest of the Mamma/mammis clan to mutilate Neelu and Pappu in order to rescue Runjhun.

Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by Surish

My Response

Without equivocation, I comply with you Jps01. I'm convinced now that Neelu is a seasoned criminal like Pappu. Probably she has even committed murder and got away with it unscathed! I wonder when Jabbu was conducting his investigations if he found out that Neelu and Guddu were both accomplices in a crime. Remember he told Kukkan that he Knows something about the great and honourable Guddu that even he will be shocked.I could vividly remember Guddu's father having him arrested for possession of an illegal firearm.

@ Surish
Surish whatever evil and manevolent aspect of Guddu's personality that Jabbu is cognizant of will be used by him to destroy Guddu's and Kukkan's close relationship.