January 4th, 2011 Written Update

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Runjhun runs chased by Pappu's men but can not outrun them.

Neelu on the other hand meets up with Jabbo who blackmails her. He counts the money taunting her that he wants to make sure it is real as nothing she does is real but Neelu threatens Jabbo that if he continues blackmailing her and coming in her way, Pappu himself will take care of him. She walks away and Jabbo smiles and tells her that he's not scared of Pappu and that Pappu and he are the same. He says he's going to take revenge on all who are against him. From Runjhun to Guddu.

Neelu reaches back home and stops by the shop where Tilu wonders where Neelu has been. Neelu tells him to stop spying on her and telling her where Guddu is. Tilu tells her he can not give her an answer that he doesn't have and tells her he doesn't know where Guddu is and he's been out since early this morning. This gets Neelu worried.

Pappu is also pacing, worried and Neelu calls. Pappu wonders if Neelu is the one who orchestrated another double plan. He answers her phone and Neelu asks him where Runjhun is, and Pappu tells Neelu if she's more concerned about Runjhun or Guddu. Neelu tells him that Guddu has been away so she's concerned and Pappu annoyed by Neelu's constant nagging tells her to do what she needs to do as he is taking care of things on his end and hangs up. Neelu is worried as Guddu's anger and her being taken to jail flash in her mind. She wonders if after all that her dream to marry Guddu will remain a dream and frets about it.

Jabbo along with some men reach Pappu Yadav's villa and shout out his name in support of him running for his position. Pappu wonders who is supporting him and that too hasn't been paid to do so, then shrugs it off as he's not one to look a gift horse in the mouth. He then wonders if Guddu is playing a trick and asks Jabbo to prove himself. Jabbo tells him he's not here to betray him but here because he was betrayed but Pappu isn't convinced and says that he will have to test him first and his men drag Jabbo inside.

Neelu is trying Guddu's phone but no luck. She sees Kalsanwali and Billo in the back talking to each other and wonders why they are in her room. They ask her if she needs anything done for the wedding and Neelu asks them if they were runaway brides that they don't know what happens at a wedding and  keep asking her. She's irritated and tells them to take care of things by themselves instead of asking her nonstop. She tells them to leave and they both leave.

Pappu asks Jabbo what he's willing to do. Jabbo says anything and that Pappu is the owner of his life now. Pappu asks one of his men to hand him a gun and hands it to Jabbo. He says either Jabbo shoots himself or he will shoot. He counts till five and Jabbo shoots but the gun is empty and Pappu tells him that he passed the test and leaves.

Neelu is worried why Guddu isn't picking up the phone. She finally gets a  hold of Guddu but he hangs up. Neelu is upset and says that obviously Guddu doesn't care about Runjhun till it strikes her that maybe Jabbo told Guddu something and then she thinks that she will have to go to Pappu and find out. and worries that Guddu might have reached RUnjhun already.

Precap: Neelu asks Kukkan where Guddu is and threatens him with a broken bottle that if he doesn't tell her, she will hurt him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Wafah.  Hope G is on some fact finding mission. 

Surish thumbnail
Thank you Wafah for you magnificent presentation!

The show today has taken a toll for the worse!Runjhun being recaptured by Pappu's men.Jabbu  forming  an alliance with Pappu against Guddu in exchange for money and assisting with his campaign. At least let's hope he changes his mind or eventually decides to collude secretly with Guddu when his collusions in plan with Pappu goes sour. Neelu is pondering whether Guddu is conspiring surreptitiously with Guddu.
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Wafah Di for the prompt update.

Looks like Neelu is in charge of everyone around and inside of LN these days!

Didn't want PY's men to catch Runjhun. Will she manage to escape on the third time - where are you Az?

Jabbu - a betrayer - will do anything for money - wonder if V & M will see him there first or will Neelu?

Neelu, if MD sees you threaten Kukkan with a broken bottle, it may not go down well with her - good luck!

tanutes thumbnail
A pleasant thank you Wafah for your excellent written presentation! At least I thought that Jabbu would have helped Guddu when he thought that he had hurt him immensely but apparently he is going to make his exit with the rest of the culprits soon. I'm disappointed though as he is a very talented actor and should have been given the opportunity to continue to be part of this show. I'm having hopes and aspirations that he will still have a change of heart and help Guddu after punishing him so much thus putting aside his differences and reconciling with him. Perhaps he will eventually stop supporting the perpetration of these crimes, confess the truth to Guddu and help him out of this situation. I also wouldn't mind if Pappu and Neelu fail to fulfil their promises with Jabbu  who eventually blackmail them by informing Guddu. I hope that he is also colluding secretly with Guddu to get an insight into Pappu. I wouldn't wish for him to disappear from this show like that!
Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
iGracias Wafah para la actualizacion de su impresionante por escrito!I knew that Jabbu would have been a hindrance in Gunjhun's Path! Maybe this track will take much longer than I thought. Kukkan and Mahadevi track may come into play simultaneously as Jabbu is on the scene. By aiding and abetting these criminals he will be soon evicted out of the show with them!

Surish thumbnail
Originally posted by Jps01

Thank you Wafah Di for the prompt update.

Looks like Neelu is in charge of everyone around and inside of LN these days!

Didn't want PY's men to catch Runjhun. Will she manage to escape on the third time - where are you Az?

Jabbu - a betrayer - will do anything for money - wonder if V & M will see him there first or will Neelu?

Neelu, if MD sees you threaten Kukkan with a broken bottle, it may not go down well with her - good luck!

My Response

Without equivocation, I comply with you Jps01. I'm convinced now that Neelu is a seasoned criminal like Pappu. Probably she has even committed murder and got away with it unscathed! I wonder when Jabbu was conducting his investigations if he found out that Neelu and Guddu were both accomplices in a crime. Remember he told Kukkan that he Knows something about the great and honourable Guddu that even he will be shocked.I could vividly remember Guddu's father having him arrested for possession of an illegal firearm.

Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks,Wafah!!!  Puntual, precise and to the point!!!  But oh so painful!!!

Well , we will just have to wait a while longer, Himm is recuperating and there's not much anyone else can do till he is well enough to return. The track will just have to continue to circle until cleared for landing!!!  As for circling and landing...I better pack my bags, have to leave tonight, could no longer delay the inevitable (unlike the CVs!!). Hope to be able to watch the show and read the WU either at the airport(s) or in the hotel lobbies ,when and if the WiFi works!!! Hope I don't miss the grand reunion after all!! As for Amritak, Cleos et al, don't get up to any mischief while I am away!!😉!!   Should be back sometime next week, will check in on the forum if I can!!  And one more favor from all of you, please keep Neelu away from Guddu,... at least till I get back...pleeeze!! 😊!!!
Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by Leesan

Thanks,Wafah!!!  Puntual, precise and to the point!!!  But oh so painful!!!

Well , we will just have to wait a while longer, Himm is recuperating and there's not much anyone else can do till he is well enough to return. The track will just have to continue to circle until cleared for landing!!!  As for circling and landing...I better pack my bags, have to leave tonight, could no longer delay the inevitable (unlike the CVs!!). Hope to be able to watch the show and read the WU either at the airport(s) or in the hotel lobbies ,when and if the WiFi works!!! Hope I don't miss the grand reunion after all!! As for Amritak, Cleos et al, don't get up to any mischief while I am away!!😉!!   Should be back sometime next week, will check in on the forum if I can!!  And one more favor from all of you, please keep Neelu away from Guddu,... at least till I get back...pleeeze!! 😊!!!

@Leesan

You are leaving us dear. I'll earnestly miss you but please find yourself a computer to convey your messages to us in this forum. and continue to support the show as usual. Once again thank you for your moral support. Don't be away too long though! Just for you I'll give Bhagonwali my utmost support!

tanutes thumbnail
Bye Leesan! Miss you much! I know that you are an advent supporter of Bhagonwali and will hear from you no matter what!