thingcalledlove thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Khushi walked down the dirt covered road, her head swivelling around at every sudden sound. She balanced her thaal of jalebi's in her hand as she walked over to Happy Ji.

"Happy New Years, Happy Ji," Khushi said once she finally reached his stall. She handed him the thaal, before reaching out for a jalebi she could munch on. A flash of white in her peripheral vision caught her eye.

"Okay, I should go now," She said with a small wave, "Or else Bua ji will start to worry."

She started walking back down the road, but she only made it a couple dozen steps before she felt someone's hand wrap around her wrist, pulling her into the shadows. She found herself pressed up against a hard body. Her assailant dropped his hand from her wrist, placing it on the curve of her waist instead.

"Ar-Arnav Ji?" Khushi asked hesitantly, since the dark shadows kept her from seeing his face.

"Who else would it be?" Arnav asked in a condescending tone, which had Khushi rolling her eyes.

"You're late," Khushi replied, some of her fire coming back into her now that she knew she was relatively safe.

"It wasn't easy convincing Akash to go out alone to see your sister. NK bailed for some reason, saying he was sick or something," Arnav replied as he drew little circles on Khushi's waist with his finger tips.

"Oh no, Naniji is sick?" Khushi asked with concern.

Arnav growled her concern for his cousin fuelling jealousy in him.

"The only person you should concern yourself with is me," Arnav responded heatedly as he drew his mouth down to Khushi's exposed neck. His lips made contact with the soft skin, as he trailed little kisses down to her collar bone. He heard her breath hitch and he fought back a smirk.

Khushi pulled his head away from her neck, breathing heavily. He watched her with dark lust filled eyes, wondering why she had stopped him.

"If you do that much longer, you'll leave a mark," Khushi said softly as she ran her fingers through his carefully styled hair.

"Oh, I plan on leaving a mark alright, just not where anyone can see it," Arnav said finally, pressing his lips against her own. He pulled away mere seconds later, "But first we need a change of location."

"But I need to get back, everyone will wonder where I am," Khushi protested.

"I won't keep you long, I promise, besides, Akash is supposed to keep everyone at your house occupied." and he sealed the promise with another excruciatingly soft kiss that had Khushi yearning for more.

"Okay fine, you win," Khushi said, dropping her defences.

"I always do," Arnav answered with a smirk as he pulled her towards the white car.

-  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THE END

And that is the reason that Arnav and Khushi were missing from today's episode.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
acha that's y arhi was missin in today's epi lol!!! cute OS! luvd it!
Love, love, loved it!! If only.
glamourbird thumbnail
aaawww... dat was cute!😳
devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
it was cute and adorable i loved it 
akshi_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4