SS: my TRUE desire !!!!!!!!!PART11 ON PG 51

iqrahareem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
HEY GUYS HERE IS A MY NEW SS😊...HOPE U LIKE THE PLOT😳...DO TELL THAT I SHOULD CONTINUE OR NOT!!!!!!!!!😳

ABHAY POV"S
   every where songs where played ,smiles and laughter was on the faces of the ppl...the place was decorated with fancy lights...then some called my name ...it was misha.."abhay(taking a sigh)pia is calling u she is mad from morning to meet u...go she is upstairs""yeah sure"...but before i could leave i heard the last word from misha"u r not doing right...u r destroying three life's..."...i left...i enter in the room of pia... i could smell her fragrant every where i closed the door...i looked around and i spotted her sitting front of the mirror with angry face she saw my image and stood up ...she came near me but i was lost some where after looking at her...she was looking beautiful in bride dress...i always had image her in that...i thought she would be dressed like this just for me...but as ppl say dream are not real...same with me!!...she was dressed in bride dress but not for me..."what the hell?" she said"i was waiting for u...u know how special day is for me and this day i need my bestfriend support ...u know every special...smallest to biggest event...i need u...u always being a great friend..."  and she hugged me!!...no her side i knew she saw a bright new life and on my side i saw darkness calling me!!!!" i think i m playing half role here...and i  have to play half role down now with the person u r marrying" so miss lets go" i said gathering all my courage ...she smile

PIA POV"S
     i was already mad at him for coming late but on other side i knew he was stuck in middle he was belonging on both side...mine and his...without any wait i grab his hand but he pulled away...i was astonished..he smile" miss...i think bride have to come with their sister...so i sent misha..." i blushed i as soo happy ...couldn't w8...then he left and few minutes later misha came ...we both smiling at each other then i came front of the stairs where i could see everyone starring at me...i walked and saw him with abhay...misha brought me down and i walked to ward them abhay was smiling...he pulled him self away...giving us eye-lock but some where i was feeling uncomfortable...abhay hold my hand and place on JEH!!!...he said" promoise me jeh u will take care of my pia!..i m giving u my diamond...let it shine for ever...never broke her trust...never bring a tear in her eyes...or otherwise i will not leave u!!!"...i was feeling happy seening abhay caring so much about me...jeh said" don't worry...ur pia is now going to be mine i will take care of her" he smile...i looked at abhay"u have to after all u have to take my place now"...i was confuse at his last sentence...but jeh took me away as i was walking away...i turn and saw him in dark...after our pooj...

I WAS NOW MRS.JEH KURANA...

GUYS REMMEBER PIA ALWAYS BELONG TO ABHAYπŸ˜†
 index: 

PART1
PART2
PART3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11:
OTHER FF:
FF: LifE aFtER U!!!!!!!! 
Edited by iqrahareem - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i like your concept...do continue
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
As usual its great...πŸ˜›...Bt dnt want Piya  2 b with Jeh...😑...Im expecting some twists...πŸ˜‰...u know na...Go ahead...N pls do pm me...whne u update...πŸ˜›...
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wowww... AMAGING CONCEPT DEAR:-):-):-) OMG PIA MARRIED WITH JEY:O ... Update soon:-) Thanks a lot dear 4 pm KEEP IT UP DEAR:-):-)
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its lovely bt dnt wnt pia n jeh together πŸ˜” 
do continue dr!!! bt i want abhiya 😊
iqrahareem thumbnail

Originally posted by: hpoirotac

i like your concept...do continue

THANKS YAR!!!
iqrahareem thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoozoo123

As usual its great...πŸ˜›...Bt dnt want Piya  2 b with Jeh...😑...Im expecting some twists...πŸ˜‰...u know na...Go ahead...N pls do pm me...whne u update...πŸ˜›...

THANKS FOR LIKING AND YES TWIST IS ALWAYS THERE!!!πŸ˜†
iqrahareem thumbnail

Originally posted by: rashi.rose

Wowww... AMAGING CONCEPT DEAR:-):-):-) OMG PIA MARRIED WITH JEY:O ... Update soon:-) Thanks a lot dear 4 pm KEEP IT UP DEAR:-):-)

THANX FOR LIKING!!!!
iqrahareem thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya.1

its lovely bt dnt wnt pia n jeh together πŸ˜” 

do continue dr!!! bt i want abhiya 😊

THANKS FOR LIKING 
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow i had tears in my eyes when i read it feels natural but i want abhiya together not tht jerk jeh😑 but i know u made abhiya together with lots of twiats ur concept r gud looking forward to it😊