Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

oh dear pia is in danger from darkness. hope abhay realize this soon and ends his stay away missions.

loved jeet's direct approach to Pooja. and loved the cute nidhi-karan pair. 

The stormy futuristic approach is where i wanna go. I want Pia to turn into a killing machine in the future. Her Powers have to be tested and the darkness has begun its assault. Those who beseech her will make contact. This is only just the beginning. 

Jeet has taken Pia's advice and saved himself a lot of bother by being so upfront whereas Abhay junior would have most probably taken the ABHAY routeπŸ˜†
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: cccppp

amazing update!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
i like all the couples filling for each other..finally jeet propose pooja...now pooja fill like haven...

and i am so eager so see what pia do with that guys...little that i know..but i love to watch abhay in action..
pia do everything to take abhay attention..i hope now we can see abhiya close soon  ...cant wait to see again naughty abhay and wild pia...😍

and karan and nidhi's trek is also good...hope nidhi understand karan's secret..

so here pia's like to dress black,gray...as abhay..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

continue soon..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh Pia will be heading for TROUBLE. She can read their intentions well and will use the bad boys to wind up ABHAY who can also read their minds.
Pia has Abhay's tastes. Its what makes her feel so connected to hi but the teens are trying to add colour to Pia and make ABHAY see a total change in Pia not just in looks but in POWER, POISE and Personality. Its is her strengths and her weaknesses that will draw ABHAY further into Pia. He will eventually see both Pia's as ONE. 
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sonia-

Nice update...
Loved it
OMG ! So, piya is going towards the dark world..i hope..abhay understands his mistake & stop pushing piya to the wrong side..
I'm sooo happy for jeet..
Continue soon
thanx for the pm
tc

I actually like the fact ABHAY is slowly pushing Pia over to the dark side. I want to explore her actually turn full on EVIL. How can a PURE HEARTED girl like PIA turn. Its a balance of mind over matter and Pia is shifting. I will disclose more on this matter. Pia is being watched now. Soon i will show U who they are and what they want from her.
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rmuk

Awesome update ayesha. Jeet and pooja confession was really nice. I loved prem and urvi's fight. I am eager to know what will happen next. Pls continue asap and yes, the dresses were beautiful specially the nude coloured one. I loved it and thanks for the pm.

Jeet and Pooja wre a little tough because i wasn't sure of dragging their story. They will have a lot of ups and downs especially with Pooja's family being involved.
I prefer the nude shade too its more alluring to the eye than the bold Royal Blue shade. I want Pia in action mode.
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awesome ayshu...loved it..urvi and prem..oh i just enjoyed them too much...they are really one of a kind...
pooja and jeet..what should i say...finally jeet confessed..aww...my best moment...
piya is surrounded by dangers and needs abhay..piya has already entered his shell...i just hope she breaks it completely...
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: luckdiya

hey!!!!! ayesha.  lvly update...
finally jeet & pooja r 2gther... i m happy d dem...
luved prem- urvi track...
pia is in danger... omg!!!!!!!
thx 4 d long  update ...

There is a lot goin on here. 4 love tracks. I kept Karan and Nidhi's track simple because they are more drelated to how a normal couple would be. Pooja and Jeet have issues with family while Prem and Urvi are just so alike almost except ones a flirt and the others a cynic with a lot of zest for life and fun.
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: sukusnavnit

awesome update πŸ‘πŸΌ little scared that something is going to push pia towards the evil side. how the raichands would deal with it would be really interesting and waiting for more abhiya convo and moments πŸ˜›

I actually love PIA being pulled into this dark WORLD. I mean her POWERS R way too potent and she will be tempted to enter a WORLD of seduction. POWER and lots of it can be ADDICTED. For PIA she needs n antidote and this is ABHAY but without LOVE what lengths and to what extent can a person fall into the abyss. CONTROL has always been an issue with PIA. 
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

thanks for pm

wonderful update
prem and urvi were too cute fighting with one another and m happy jeet and pooja are together
wish abhay understands that pia is in danger and stay close to her

LOVE can either break U or make U. 

I want a broken PIA because then the mending will be even more spectacular.

i HAVEN'T SEEN A DARK SIDE TO pIA AND abhay HAS BEEN AWESOME TO PORTRAY WHEN I HAD HIM AS A RIPPER TEMPORARILY.
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunflower52

This was a long and amazing update. Loved it to the core.πŸ‘

All the couples are so cute. Jeet and Pooja, Karan and Nidhi, Prem and Urvi, of course Abhiya.

Hope Abhay realizes the serious situation his Pia is in and helps her not to go on the dark side.

Hey hook Mark with one of the girls. I am liking Mark make him a lead also. πŸ˜‰

U know how i love to experiment with my characters. Here i will have PIA ruthless to the core. Its will be dynamite to see ABHAY actually see PIA develop into something quite scary. Then absence will make the HEART grow fonder. He has no idea what this PIA has already done to him. Now she is something more.

U want MARK well funny U should say this. I already have a girl in mind for him. πŸ˜†
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akshi0019

Amazing dr .. i loved it... pia can be consumed by darkness...
i hope abhay realize dis soon n come close 2 pia...
jeeet n pooja part was amazing...
waiting 4 d next part n thanks 4 d pm
cont soon

SPOILER alert. Pia will be chosen to fight in a sporting game of a POWER struggle. Werewolves vs Vampires, vs Witches vs HUMANS what a treat.πŸ˜† And the best bit is Pia will be pitted against many POWERFUL beings trained by a powerful SORCERER.