Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
nice one Ayesha! I'm waiting to see what Pia does this time. And I'm happy for Jeet as well.
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update ayesha!
i m so happy for jeet nd pooja 😃
uff ye abhay aur iska "stay away frm me" aahh..!
continue soon nd thanx for d pm😊
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
hey!!!!! ayesha.  lvly update...
finally jeet & pooja r 2gther... i m happy d dem...
luved prem- urvi track...
pia is in danger... omg!!!!!!!
thx 4 d long  update ...
sukusnavnit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update 👍🏼 little scared that something is going to push pia towards the evil side. how the raichands would deal with it would be really interesting and waiting for more abhiya convo and moments 😛
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for pm
wonderful update
prem and urvi were too cute fighting with one another and m happy jeet and pooja are together
wish abhay understands that pia is in danger and stay close to her

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This was a long and amazing update. Loved it to the core.👏

All the couples are so cute. Jeet and Pooja, Karan and Nidhi, Prem and Urvi, of course Abhiya.

Hope Abhay realizes the serious situation his Pia is in and helps her not to go on the dark side.

Hey hook Mark with one of the girls. I am liking Mark make him a lead also. 😉
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing dr .. i loved it... pia can be consumed by darkness...
i hope abhay realize dis soon n come close 2 pia...
jeeet n pooja part was amazing...
waiting 4 d next part n thanks 4 d pm
cont soon
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update so now you fully update...
loved jeet and pooja confession...
but waiting for abhiya moments yar...
when will they get together...
closer to them waitig for that...
what will piya do now with that guyss to make abhay feel jealousy more...now abhay is defiantely killed that guyss and may be hurt piya too much with his words now becz ahe is gone now enough height to make him crazy...
lets see...
cont soon...
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mandy1024

That was one long and lovely update Ayshu 👏 Love Prem-Urvi's track. Its surely headed the right way. Hopefully they find their solace in each other. I already like Mark, don't know why but I like him a lot 😳 He seems to be very wise. When will Abhiya get together? What is this darkness you had mentioned? Please don't let it ruin Abhiya  I was hoping that their reunion will stabilise Pia but looks like a bigger storm will brew up its way into their relation once they get together. So now Pia wants to flirt with other guys? 😉 That too the mean bad types? 😲 She's surely rubbing Abhay up the wrong way 😆 Wanna see the outcome of this time. Will Abhay succumb to Pia or will he continue his stay-away-from-me-Pia mission 😛? Loved JeeJa  Jeet's confession was so cute 😍 All in all a terrifc update Ayshu 👏 SUPERB!

For the sequel i make the updates very long because there is so many couples i need to get through. So far i have Karan and Nidhi going strong, Pooja and Jeet are now an official item and Prem and Urvi are in the making, we will get to see this feisty coupling in action with URVI showing a new party girl side or shall i say fun side she's been hiding. While Urvi will see there is more to Prem than meets the eye. He isn't so self absorbled like she'd initially anticipated he'd be.
Pia is grasping at straws so like her dark nature she keeps buried will attract bad boys and i think this time Abhay will be in a foul mood than he already was in. It will bring forth Pia's darker side and draw the darkness to her. I don't know if U can stomach an all out bad Pia but its the direction i intend to ficus on. Pia has to rub ABHAY in all the right places after all she has to drive him up the wall and make him succumb to her.