Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: bellaaa

lovely update so now you fully update...
loved jeet and pooja confession...
but waiting for abhiya moments yar...
when will they get together...
closer to them waitig for that...
what will piya do now with that guyss to make abhay feel jealousy more...now abhay is defiantely killed that guyss and may be hurt piya too much with his words now becz ahe is gone now enough height to make him crazy...
lets see...
cont soon...

I think U will find this FF has far too many mini plots going on here. The girls are next to find a SPECIAL someone and the worse part is the experimentation. To BREED a being strong enouh to take out an entire species. U will see something far more sinister at work here.

I just hope i haven't gone way in over my head and no HYBRID here by the way because U will soon see what happens πŸ˜•
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: peehu24

awesome ayshu...loved it..urvi and prem..oh i just enjoyed them too much...they are really one of a kind...

pooja and jeet..what should i say...finally jeet confessed..aww...my best moment...
piya is surrounded by dangers and needs abhay..piya has already entered his shell...i just hope she breaks it completely...

Pooji teri story toh chal pari Jeet ki saath. I guess U must be loving it. I for one love watching this side to the HYBRIDS. 
Urvi and PREM are too busy winding the other one up.
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow loved Pooja and jeet :) and pia is in danger ... hope Abhay knows soon ... continue soon very interesting :)
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
comments updated page 119 πŸ˜³
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

EDITED 

Awesome update...as usually I love everything in this FF πŸ‘ πŸ‘
So finally Urvi and Prem are in the making. I like how Prem teases Urvi and her reactions her simply worth it. they are fun to read. Prem's confession was cute and really nice. Glad now finally he can Pooja can be together.
Coming to Pia. So darkness going to absorb her. is it gonna happen because of the powers will blast within her or she will be overwhelmed with too much power. something like this? I hope Abhay can handle her. She is certainly more feisty then any Pia i Have read till now πŸ˜†
now playing with other bad guys certainly not gonna please Abhay. I remember you said Abhay will be broken when he will see Pia dying again on her 18th brithday. so when is that gonna happen. enough of their hide n seek. now Abhay need to be tamed πŸ˜› I hope drives him crazy even more thn she is doing now πŸ˜†
Karan and Nidhi are really cute... but I love Khushi and Jeet... love them sooo much... β€οΈ
awesome blossom Aysh...loved it πŸ€—

I am now worn out🀣 3 days non stop writing this FF taking a break to get inspiration or some plausible plot line problem is i have a million storylines in my head. How do i portray them all in one FF.

I am OTT and i think i have devised a clever way to include my wacky ideas using the HYBRIDS and ABHAY as my CENTREFOLD. 

I will start to focus more on the girls maybe and get their tracks started. I have set 3 hybrids already 9 to go but one is in danger. U will see how????

I too prefer Jeet, Khushi and PREM is my ultimate besties. Karan is a grower a little boring coz he isn't complex like his family. 

Pia's 18th won't be on cards for a while yet. It is her going AWOL that will actually send him over his limitations. And Pia will almost be unrecognisable. He will get to see few persona's within Pia.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxAqeelahxx

Wow loved Pooja and jeet :) and pia is in danger ... hope Abhay knows soon ... continue soon very interesting :)

PurpleHorizon thumbnail

Wowww amazing update Ayshu. πŸ‘ Loved every part of it. U know specially my part...u know how much I love myslef right????πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Anyhow I am a bit confused...what are the dark forces Reina is talking about?? And who needs protection from them...Piya or Urvi???πŸ˜•

I thought it was Reina and Urvi trying to protect Pia but now am confused with Reina saying - " I get it but we have dark forces all merging and they are headed this way. Its why i relocated here to help Pia so i can protect U. "

Ohh Mark and Urvi...wow besties..I already love this friendship. And one more question. Did Urvi loose her powers for some reasons or she never had any?? Coz she warned Mark so was confused. And what special gifts was he talking about?πŸ˜›

Sounds like Pia the question bankπŸ˜†

And Ayshu this is like bang on - "Either she was too serious or too playful. Her sister needed balance and Prem was just as crazy as her"

I really am extremes i guess and my partner knows this the best by now🀣

I really enjoyed Prem-Urvi fights...its kinda cute how both get onto each other's nerves. Looks like we'll get to see my fun side and Prem's serious side. Perfect!!

Edited by PurpleHorizon - 12 years ago
PurpleOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PurpleHorizon

Wowww amazing update Ayshu.

πŸ‘
Loved
every part of it.U know specially my part...u know how much I love myslef
right????πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†

Anyhow I am a bit confused...what are the
dark forces Reina is talking about?? And who needs protection from them...Piya
or Urvi???πŸ˜•

I thought it was Reina
and Urvi trying to protect Pia but now am confused with Reina saying
"
I get it but we have dark forces all merging and they are headed this way. Its
why i relocated here to help Pia so i can protect U. "

Ohh Mark and Urvi...wow besties..I already
love this friendship. And one more question. Did Urvi loose her powers forsome
reasons or she never had any?? Coz she warned Mark so was confused. And what
special gifts was he talking about?πŸ˜›

Sounds like Pia the
question bankπŸ˜†

And Ayshu this
is like bang on
"Either she was too serious or too
playful. Her sister needed balance and Prem was just as crazy as her"

I really enjoyed Prem-Urvi fights...its
kinda cute how both get onto each other's nerves.
[/B]Looks like we'll get to
see my fun side and Prem's serious side. Perfect!!

@Magenta-🀣 🀣   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£
Yep! U said it right,partner! 🀣
No1 knws it better dan me!
πŸ˜›
Ayshu,i've seen both da xtremes of her!
To tell u,wid her xtreme serious side she had me in tears nt 1nce,twice bt thrice in a day or 2!
😭 😑 i cn never 4get those moments n neither do i wish 2 c dis side of hers ever! 😑 she better keep it hidden! 😳 Ayshu,never try 2 experience dis serious side of my Crazy partner! u might as well regret it! πŸ˜›
coz my reaction was like,"dis cant b my Partner! 😭 "
Anyways,u wud b more dan shocked 2 c me post in ur ff   πŸ€£ nw dat i've Quoted,let me comment 2!
πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
I seriously luvd every bit of ur update! ❀️ well,ders nthng new in it! πŸ˜‰
bt seriously,Ayshu,i cant get enough of dis ff,however much i read!
how i wish,u cud update atleast 2-3 paragraphs every day! 😍 i knw m quite silly πŸ€ͺ bt i cnt help it!
u gonna make me insane wid dis unbelievably amazing masterpiece!
Pooja nd Jeet confessed! πŸ‘ nw eagerly waiting 4 my Partner n Prem n ofcourse my Abhiya! πŸ˜‰ 😳 ❀️
Luv u Ayshu! πŸ€—Edited by MyAngelAbhay - 12 years ago
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: PurpleHorizon

Wowww amazing update Ayshu. πŸ‘ Loved every part of it. U know specially my part...u know how much I love myslef right????πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Anyhow I am a bit confused...what are the dark forces Reina is talking about?? And who needs protection from them...Piya or Urvi???πŸ˜•

I thought it was Reina and Urvi trying to protect Pia but now am confused with Reina saying - " I get it but we have dark forces all merging and they are headed this way. Its why i relocated here to help Pia so i can protect U. "

Ohh Mark and Urvi...wow besties..I already love this friendship. And one more question. Did Urvi loose her powers for some reasons or she never had any?? Coz she warned Mark so was confused. And what special gifts was he talking about?πŸ˜›

Sounds like Pia the question bankπŸ˜†

And Ayshu this is like bang on - "Either she was too serious or too playful. Her sister needed balance and Prem was just as crazy as her"

I really enjoyed Prem-Urvi fights...its kinda cute how both get onto each other's nerves. Looks like we'll get to see my fun side and Prem's serious side. Perfect!!

Urvi i had to spend 3 days working on this update so i spent a lot of energy thinking what to do next and i have a lot of ideas on what each HYBRID and their partners have for a storyline but its putting it all on screen. This is the issue and timeing.

I will try to portray Prem and your story as i see fit and U are crazy so that is thinking outside the box mainly.

Reina is trying to protect all witches and Urvi is part witch don't forget. Plus there is a slight secret to her story i haven't divulged yet.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyAngelAbhay

@Magenta-🀣 🀣   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£
Yep! U said it right,partner! 🀣
No1 knws it better dan me!
πŸ˜›
Ayshu,i've seen both da xtremes of her!
To tell u,wid her xtreme serious side she had me in tears nt 1nce,twice bt thrice in a day or 2!
😭 😑 i cn never 4get those moments n neither do i wish 2 c dis side of hers ever! 😑 she better keep it hidden! 😳 Ayshu,never try 2 experience dis serious side of my Crazy partner! u might as well regret it! πŸ˜›
coz my reaction was like,"dis cant b my Partner! 😭 "
Anyways,u wud b more dan shocked 2 c me post in ur ff   πŸ€£ nw dat i've Quoted,let me comment 2!
πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
I seriously luvd every bit of ur update! ❀️ well,ders nthng new in it! πŸ˜‰
bt seriously,Ayshu,i cant get enough of dis ff,however much i read!
how i wish,u cud update atleast 2-3 paragraphs every day! 😍 i knw m quite silly πŸ€ͺ bt i cnt help it!
u gonna make me insane wid dis unbelievably amazing masterpiece!
Pooja nd Jeet confessed! πŸ‘ nw eagerly waiting 4 my Partner n Prem n ofcourse my Abhiya! πŸ˜‰ 😳 ❀️
Luv u Ayshu! πŸ€—

Well U and Urvi know each other very well. I haven't been sleeping well so i decided writing the update rather than my Assignment would destress me nit really worked. So i spent yesterday being lazy but even then i had stress from personal life.

At least U replied i nerarly fell off my chair when i saw your comment. I am happy U actually posted a reply even if it was for Urvi U spared a few mi-nutes for me.

Will try to accomodate U all with more gems from my WILD IMAGINATION⭐️