Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Akshi0019

superb dr...

kids are really gr8!!!! pia is feeling conection with dem!!!!
she remembers abhay!!!!
abhay shouts at kids!!! i hope he make up 4 what he has done!!!!
i hope he belives dem...
n meet pia soon cont soon n thanks 4 d pm

matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiyan_soni

superb update ayesha .

kids r so cute ...  connection between pia and kinds was strong .
prem flirting with his mother .
abhay soon accept pia is back .
i loving this story 
waiting for next part . 

Yeah the kids are pretty wild no wonder with ABHIYA being their parents it was bound to happen right? Hopefully you'll start seeing both of them getting out of their shell with every update
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanyogitaprc

awesome update dear😊...

these Abhiya kids r just superb👏...they saved their mom...great...it seems they r extra-ordinarily powerful...

poor abhay😭...feeling bad for him...he is so alone...hope he will trust his children & accept this unbelievable fact...

waiting for pia to know the whole truth & first meeting of Abhiya😳...

plz plz update soon...looking forward to know the mystery of powers of pixie & the danger she is facing...

I write best for these kids coz they are a BLANK canvas so i can portray each one as differently and as i see them fit. Each has their own Power and niche in this FF All 12 are as EQUALLY important as the OTHER.
 Abhay will eventually see what was hiding from him all along as soon as he comes out of his black cloud.

matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: bellaaa

just awsome kids save their mom...gud..piyas conection bt kids r superb...abhay didnt believe tht piya came back yar...hope so soon bhay accept piya yar...waiting 4 their first meeting abhiya😳 cont soon

The first METING will be hilarious if not a little daunting for me coz i have no idea what i am doing. I have so many images running in my head and each one is as different to the other.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: .rumki.

liked kids and pixie part
prem is so naughty,he was flisting with pia
pia has connection with her kids good
hope abhay will believe the kids
when pia will get her full power?will take long time?

of all the doom and gloom so for my amusement i try to come up with unique nicknames.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

aww.  i love d name chilli flakes. and i love the kids convo with abhay. 

I have a few more but i'll keep them underwraps until the kids find their own Special someone😃
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neytiri

Awsum updte...so pia hs gt hr name... hpe c develops hr powers  soon so dt they cn return 2 abhay...

Yeah i thought PIXIE was just a daft name why not give her back her OLD NAME but this time its from her children not looking conspicuous. This way ABHAY will be doubly shocked to see Pia with her name.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandy1024

I totally loved this update Ayesha 🤗I am loving the hybrids more than Abhiya 😊 They're simply mindblowing 👏 I am really confused coz I cant figure out who's my fav: dutiful Jeet, flamboyant Prem, innocent Khushi or glam gal Chahat? 😕 In fact each of them are unique in their own way. So now Pixie is Prem's new muse? 🤣 Chilly flakes??? Awesome nickname for Pixie aka Pia 😆 I love this firecracker avatar of hers 😃 Abhay needs a strong dose of reality check to come out of hiss depression 😛 n Pixie is perfect for him 😊 Wow, am eagerly waiting for their union but I wouldn mind if you went at a slower pace coz I am enjoying the hybrids for now. I would have loved to see their own story but I guess there are too many of them n even u r quite busy with everything now 😭 So no worries 😊 But please dont wind this one too soon. In fact I love this sequel the most now. Confused between my loyalties to Twisted Love 😆 n this sequel. Fab job Aysha ⭐️

YEAH the HYBRIDS R what's keeping me intrigued because they give me a lot to work with. Their powers are still underwraps apart from KHUSHI who can see the future in snapshots and she's emotionally connected to people around her.

Prem gives me joy to write for because i get to show a playful side of my own nature in him. I knew PREM'S new love as in his mother would go down well with everyone coz he's just into every girl that he see's. Jeet may appear boring but he is reliable and takes his responsibilities seriously.
 Chahat is one side to PIA into herself and is boy crazy. U want a love story based on all 12 kids a mean feat which i am sure i can deliver on because i have 6 potential suiters in mind especially for the youngest one. 
Wow you've made my day with the praise yaar.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: pkyekfanclub

i m loving it tarapapapapa 😃 just loved d update dear so Pia is a firecracker thats good n c feels connection with her kids n Prem apni maa ko bhi  nahin choda 🤣n call her chilli flakes n why cant abhay believe Pia is back hope he believes it

I wanted more flirting on the show instead we got FILLERS   
So i am making my dreams come true with every character here. So Prem will be making someone very very jealous.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyAngelAbhay

Ayshu,Ayshu,Ayshu! luv u! ❤️   ❤️    ❤️ 🤗 M luving it like anythng! Cant get enough of ur updates! My cmnts will b da most spl 1's,coz it's 4 da 1st time! 🤣 m sure u'll b most happy seeing my cmnts! 🤣 I knw i kinda promised u dat i'll manage wid ur hectic schedule 4 da updates of dis sequel,bt i cant keep it! m sorry! 😆 want da updates as frequently as possible! i'll again start pestering u 4 da updates n i knw u dnt mind! 😉 C,da idea of 12 hybrids is wrking out so perfectly n had u nt startd da sequel,v wud have missed out on such an amazing masterpiece n u wud have missed out on ur amazing writing 2! I cnt believe i have postd a long cmnt on ur ff n i've specially taken time out of my xams preparations just 2 cmnt! nw instead u give me da nxt update asap! how abt Monday? I can sense ur reaction already seeing my post in ur ff!
🤣 🤣

I am shocked RUKHSAR that U made your debut comment on my FF.
I can't believe U even posted a comment forget a big long one at this.wasn't i here earlier than gone shopping to miss this special COMMENT🤗 So U R enjoying the 12 HYBRIDS its a UNIQUE story from my side and one thats not been ventured into by any writers. U know hoy cray i am for my HYBRIDS i am merely making what i want happen in this FF.