Frequent Posters

rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
liked kids and pixie part
prem is so naughty,he was flisting with pia
pia has connection with her kids good
hope abhay will believe the kids
when pia will get her full power?will take long time?
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
aww.  i love d name chilli flakes. and i love the kids convo with abhay. 
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I totally loved this update Ayesha 🤗I am loving the hybrids more than Abhiya 😊 They're simply mindblowing 👏 I am really confused coz I cant figure out who's my fav: dutiful Jeet, flamboyant Prem, innocent Khushi or glam gal Chahat? 😕 In fact each of them are unique in their own way. So now Pixie is Prem's new muse? 🤣 Chilly flakes??? Awesome nickname for Pixie aka Pia 😆 I love this firecracker avatar of hers 😃 Abhay needs a strong dose of reality check to come out of hiss depression 😛 n Pixie is perfect for him 😊 Wow, am eagerly waiting for their union but I wouldn mind if you went at a slower pace coz I am enjoying the hybrids for now. I would have loved to see their own story but I guess there are too many of them n even u r quite busy with everything now 😭 So no worries 😊 But please dont wind this one too soon. In fact I love this sequel the most now. Confused between my loyalties to Twisted Love 😆 n this sequel. Fab job Aysha ⭐️
Neytiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awsum updte...so pia hs gt hr name... hpe c develops hr powers  soon so dt they cn return 2 abhay... Edited by Neytiri - 12 years ago
Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i m loving it tarapapapapa đŸ˜ƒ just loved d update dear so Pia is a firecracker thats good n c feels connection with her kids n Prem apni maa ko bhi  nahin choda 🤣n call her chilli flakes n why cant abhay believe Pia is back hope he believes it
Arpita-archi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update,
loved it.😊
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing update and I am loving this FF. Do update soon eagerly waiting for the next chapter. đŸ˜Š
PurpleOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ayshu,Ayshu,Ayshu! luv u! ❤️   â¤ď¸    â¤ď¸ 🤗 M luving it like anythng! Cant get enough of ur updates! My cmnts will b da most spl 1's,coz it's 4 da 1st time! 🤣 m sure u'll b most happy seeing my cmnts! 🤣 I knw i kinda promised u dat i'll manage wid ur hectic schedule 4 da updates of dis sequel,bt i cant keep it! m sorry! 😆 want da updates as frequently as possible! i'll again start pestering u 4 da updates n i knw u dnt mind! 😉 C,da idea of 12 hybrids is wrking out so perfectly n had u nt startd da sequel,v wud have missed out on such an amazing masterpiece n u wud have missed out on ur amazing writing 2! I cnt believe i have postd a long cmnt on ur ff n i've specially taken time out of my xams preparations just 2 cmnt! nw instead u give me da nxt update asap! how abt Monday? I can sense ur reaction already seeing my post in ur ff!
🤣 🤣
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

Awesome update
Ayesha I so loved it so pia feel connection wid her children & prsn dont evn spare his mom haha & poor abhay. Oh he shuld believe his abt
Plz cont

Its a COSMIC connection. Pia being a witch in this life has allowed her to remain tied to her past and future because Witches are servants of PRESERVING NATURE. Besides she died for her children and Abhay hence the connection will linger with her in this life.

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Sonia-

Superb update ..
all the kids r sweethearts...the connection b/w them n piya is very strong..nice!!
I hope , abhay will accept that piya is alive..
Prem is so naughty .. Flirting with his mother..hehe
continue sooon
eagerly waiting for abhiya's meeting..
Thanx for the pm
tc

The children are all aware of the sacrifices their mother made to bring them in the mortal world. After all they were pretty much a part of her life for 2 months so their bond was bound to be strong although their alliances are pretty much bound to their father they all know how to work him with tough love.