Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This new actress is equally good too...but the problem is we are more used to SW and hence accepting the new actress is quiet difficult for us.
Initially I had a difficulty to accustom for the change but recently I started accepting her after the track picked up wrt GW side.
I somehow think the old dubbing voice (given for SW) is still used for the new actress too and hence its difficult for us to visualise the new actress. I think the original voice of the new actress should be used and we will like her too bcos we have been used to her original voice in movies and this dubbing voice makes us think it is SW only. So change to her original voice will make it more real and compensate the change effectively. Like u(@jinju)  said the evil side of the new actress is shown well, bcos of her expressions but the voice does not help when it comes to the wickedness or so.
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yep, her original voice is actually not bad. Was watching Apadi podu program. Have to say the artist who dubs for Sruthi does a commendable job. It suits her perfectly. lol. Sruthi's voice is quite awful. I never thought the actress who plays GP's wife(Lav MIL) voice is not real. lol. I gotta appreciate Kumaran and his team for their selection of dubbing artists truly remarkable. They sound so real.
Edited by jinju - 12 years ago
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jinju

Yep, her original voice is actually not bad. Was watching Apadi podu program. Have to say the artist who dubs for Sruthi does a commendable job. It suits her perfectly. lol. Sruthi's voice is quite awful. I never thought the actress who plays GP's wife(Lav MIL) voice is not real. lol. I gotta appreciate Kumaran and his team for their selection of dubbing artists truly remarkable. They sound so real.

ya jinju.shruti dubbing voice suited very well.
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

liked the special prog of appadi podu.  its just we got used to the dubbed voice and it suits also but T's orig voice also sort of grows on you...as i kept watching and hearing, somehow got to like it also.

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vjayam

liked the special prog of appadi podu.  its just we got used to the dubbed voice and it suits also but T's orig voice also sort of grows on you...as i kept watching and hearing, somehow got to like it also.

So true...๐Ÿ˜ƒ...I liked her voice too and her body language is so good when she speaks up all casually and good when we listen her talk in her original voice. She speaks tamil all fast and spontaneous...effect of her mother tongue (malayalam) is more..the way she speaks so fast is nice...but her pronunciation of tamil language is one to be highly appreciated...particularty "THAMIZH"..i think many tamil ppl cant spell ZH but she did...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Shemmo thumbnail

Originally posted by: vjayam

Yes i agree with you and SHubba ka๐Ÿ˜ƒ I heard her voice first in Home Sweet Home, then it was somehow weird, then poga poga her voice is becoming sweet. Me too like it noww๐Ÿ˜ƒ Soon she can also use her own voice in Thendral๐Ÿ˜Š
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Small clarification:

Does anyone knew some are saying thendral is going to end after charu track end

Any guess u have?

KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anituram

Small clarification:

Does anyone knew some are saying thendral is going to end after charu track end

Any guess u have?

I dont think so ka.bcz in trp rating thendral is one of the topmost serial.then how  they end?

infact suntv telecasting some mokka serial more than 5 to 6 years.

our thendral not like that.this is best serial insun tv.
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: karthi173

I dont think so ka.bcz in trp rating thendral is one of the topmost serial.then how  they end?

infact suntv telecasting some mokka serial more than 5 to 6 years.

our thendral not like that.this is best serial insun tv.

theriyala da may be roumour too since when court scene twist came also same thing was told...

Since thendral is remaked into so many language i too tnk it wont
sobeys thumbnail
Nooo way tats happening because there is much has to happen after Charu track like thulasi mom has to shown and TMS has been on Sun TV for like 6 years and Thendral just celebrated there 2 anniversary!Also Thendral is the most watched serial on Sun tv