Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sue Nair thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Pearl @ Muthu...superb update - very interesting and crowd pulling..!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

This actress GW2 is much more arrogant and evil looking than GW1. I don't know her name but she has always been a villi in almost all the serials/movies I have seen. Pls take a note of her reactions when she was facing Thuls and when she was arrested by the police. Her eyes were speaking volumes of her inner feelings. The evil look that she gave Thuls was frightening too and it made me feel like her next move would be to kill Thuls. 😑

Superb acting by GW2 - its not easy to portray this negative role...its so "real looking" and she has put in her best efforts in acting out her role perfectly - it clearly shows her experiences, talent and emotions involved in this field to bring out her best... Hats off to her..!!πŸ‘
Sue Nair thumbnail
This episode made me be so engrossed that I forgot I had milk boiling on the stove. It over flowed and I got shelling from Nair bhaiya. 😭

He told me "Pls Sue...don't get carried away with your serials to the extend of forgetting your responsibilities. Everything has got its limits" 😳

I am so ashamed of myself...but then I would be more careful the next time around...however,  Thendral still tops my itinerary!!🀣
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thulsi shd stop this begging and crying. She shd have gone to see her dad first before going to Puvi's house. She knows problems would arise when she comes face to face with her MIL. Her intention was to get help by informing about TA's arrest but now her MIL too has been taken to the police station and the blame falls on her  - even Puvi ended up pointing his fingers at her. πŸ˜”

Whatever Padma has done too is going to fall on Thulsi's back. She is just wasting her time on her wasteful husband. Time and again I have highlighted that she shd concentrate on her studies to change her lifestyle. Its only with education that she would be able to get the respect of all the ppl around her. Even Charu is looking down upon her by judging her back ground. This applies too even with her MIL's attitude towards her and her family.πŸ€”
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sue Nair

Jinju...whole kudumbamey oru psycho kuttam...somehow they think in the same line. They would quickly blame the other party for all the troubles they create esp.when police comes into the picture. All the while I was thinking high of Puvi...but alas look how he turned the table against Thuls for his mother's arrest.? He was just standing there when Thuls was been abused - he didn't even stop GW from beating Thuls up. Would he have stood like a pole if Sudha was beaten up like this??? I am not sure of TA too whether  he would have come to Thulsi's aid. 😍

Ippo ellamey oru confusion state. But TA did look surprised when the police told of how GW beat up Thuls but his mouth was glued and he didn't ask anything abt the beating to his mum.I was hoping he would ask her why she had to beat up Thuls. But then of course GW won't even hesitate to tell him that Thuls hit her first and that's why she used her hands on her - and that's enough for TA to believe and get more angry at Thuls.
😑

Chechi...Puvi, sudha would never let GW go that extent.πŸ˜•...May be Sudha might done that to GW and Puvi might have stood quiet...this is more likely acc to characterisation of Puvi/Sudha...Sudha might have chased these creatures long ago if she was in T's shoes..She bothers about her, her family alone...

you are right chech about TA's looks...he got a super shock news from Insp aunty...i think he never expected this to happen and at the same time controlled his feelings too...
how both missed to talk about lav's health...πŸ˜‰..may be they will talk in the break time when Insp goes to gain energy after she beats them up and down...🀒
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
But will a  guilty feeling make a man this much dump?So unrealistic rite?When he is realizing it cant imagine what reaction will be in TA face????😭😭😭

Edited by anituram - 12 years ago
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks pearl for the update and side comments.my splπŸ€— for u.

How dare this GW beating thulsi like this.?right time insp. came there.
It is very very irritating to see TA's anger when someone talks about GW and charu.It will good if he follows this to thulsi  also.but he always kept quite when this GW talk about thulsi.useless fellow.

@smiles ; why ma why? tamil  never accept to marry charu in whatever sitution.

@shammu ;once TA slapped thulsi ma.before colg admission.when  TA thinks thulsi loves anand

"wish u happy new year to all the friends "
Edited by karthi173 - 12 years ago
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the wonderful update laced with excellent comments!! Explosive episode or what?? Creative may have wanted to sign-off 2011 on a "high", sure they accomplished with all-round slugfest "slam bam"……..title must be changed to Thendral to Tornado……gosh so much violence and rubbish all-around.

GW-M, the eight hundred pound human brute bully er MIL resorting to physical abuse of worst kind in fully public gaze after her verbal guttering, yet Thulz saying it is all in the family….Thulz needs a tight slap. It is one thing to be patient, which is hall-mark of Thulz, but to get battered and bruised from a low-life…..yawn. Thankfully, the Cop brushed aside Thulz, spoke the "language" that she knows well dressing down GW-M….awesomeee. The BGM with strings as Thulz is left stranded high and dry on the street….superb.

In the Clash of the Gutter Titans, GW-P & GW-M - this round is undoubtedly in favor of GW-P. GW-P for all her evil design to make life miserable for Thulz, has rendered great succor by dragging GW-M through the current muck and linking Psycho to the plot will force open their evil plans and has more or less hastened Psycho down. But considering the "evil-genius" that psycho is, she might come up with a new story. If cops Psycho for questioning, she might actually say that she likes TA and that is the reason she helped him.

The net positive from the circus and melee @ PS, TA came to know about the abuse heaped on T by GW-M. TA restraint and understated reaction when he heard that Thulz was beaten black & blue seems to be deceptive and puzzling, at least it might subside TA's anger towards T. TA talks about human rights(!), what about Thulz rights when he took her out of school, when he mentally harassed her, where was he or what he did when GW-P, SQ did not provide food or abused verbally. TA was pathetic…..cop rightly called him good for nothing & useless fellow.

Cop was outstanding and stole the show….nizz.  MM as usual good for nothing person, all talk no action.

PS: Since the cop is hell-bent on framing charges against TA & GW-M and hauled to court, Thulz will seek TPS help in bailing TA. This in turn will interlink MM, TPS, Doc, GW-B with T'n'TA.

A Very Happy, Healthy and a Prosperous New Year Wishes to Everyone!!!!   

mala_15 thumbnail
                                                 Thanks Pearl for the update.

Finally GW's true intentions have come out πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ and it would be good if she tells the same in front of TA in future πŸ˜” as he will be able to understand his so called mother's evil plans πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ . But  I doubt whether it will happen soon to the much delight of T&T fans πŸ€” .

It was very sad to see GW ill treating her DIL and pushing her out from TA's house πŸ˜” which shows that her character has changed even more cruel than before 😑 . But I was happy that the inspector herself has witnessed GW's activities πŸ‘ which will for sure induce her to take action against TA and his mother 😳 depending upon the complaint given by Padma and her son πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ . This will make the rift between T&T  bigger πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ as expected by Padma, the devil πŸ˜”πŸ€’ .

I pray that TA should not agree to marry the psycho at any cost πŸ˜²πŸ€’ because GW will use these problems as an opportunity to brainwash the hero 😑😈 against T& her family for which he should not fall as a prey as he is already angry with his wife πŸ˜” . It was sad to see Puvi scold Thulasi due to the untoward incident πŸ˜” and I doubt whether he will continue to support our heroine in future πŸ˜’ .

GW has been arrested and brought to the police station πŸ˜• which has made TA to become even more mad with his wife's family πŸ˜”  which will affect T&T's relationship πŸ˜” . Moreover eventhough TA has come to know that his mother has ill treated his wife πŸ˜’ , its of no use as he will not question her because he himself has started to hate Thulasi πŸ˜’ because of the problems which he and his family are undergoing now  due to the mess created by his wife's family  .

Wish You All A Very "Happy And Prosperous New Year".

Edited by mala24 - 12 years ago
sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update ...

happy that GW got slapped and i dnt expect puvi to said like that to thulsi and hope they will start all twist from new year 

wish you all a very happy NEW YEAR to u 
enjoy it 
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Someone mentioned that the new GW is doing a better job than Shanti Williams.

Sorry I beg to differ. I personally rate Shanti williams better. She was miles ahead than the current actress who is playing GW.  😊 (I don't know the current actress name. She has done a lot of minor roles in KB films.) Yes the new one certainly looks more evil. But SW was very versatile and used to show a wide range of expressions in her face. She portrayed the character impeccably with the right proportion of asatuthanam and villathanam IMHO. πŸ˜› The new one completely fails in the former area. She just looks like a perfect villi. 🀒 I did find SW acting monotonous whenever she bashed T bringing the dosham thingy and yelling at her repeatedly "yenna jenmam di neeyalam". *yawn* But I blame the director for it for not giving her creative dialogues. It was quite tiresome. Aracha maavaye araikardhu!!
Edited by jinju - 12 years ago