Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_ipsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

nice analysis:-)

its always a relief wen shyam gts less screen space...bt he is not d kind who wld giv up easily..he is too obsessed wid khushi..his evil mind is definitely upto something more evil...waiting 2 c how d CV's wl bring about shyam's exposure...though it doesn't seem 2 be cmng soon...
Cmng to Nk...he is actually a wlcm relief...love his comedy...my only problem wid him is dat he seems 2 be a bit smitten by khushi...dnt want him 2 fall for her..though i thnk he sensed some sparks b/w ARHi 2day...
however ,d entire family is either blind or too pre-occupied wid thr lives 2 notice d effect ARHI hv on each other...
waiting 4 mondays epi...thr is no doubt dat ARHI wl meet on new yr...how they meet wl b interesting 2 c...
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Sush! 

Loved today's epi...a great way to end the year..very light hearted and full of arhi.

Thanks to buaji the snake stayed in the hole...now I really would like to see more of buaji at RM
so the snake can never be out.
Arhi... our lovely couple...their cute nok-jhoks...loving it. 
Loved Arnie's first dialogue to kushi" Arnav who cant do anything right..how come catches
you at the right time"πŸ˜†...Good point Arnav nobody can deny that you are an expert at catching 
kushi.πŸ˜‰ Today Arhi had eyes and thoughts only for each other..Sush as you said attracted but in denial. They swore not to meet each other at 12 midnight..which sure we know they would..how me curious to see. 

Insipid Payash...NK-buaji-MB-Nani on a role today...Over all a very enjoyable epi.

Happy New Year to all of you!πŸ€—

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I am so glad the CVs have heard us out. Shyam's screentime is to a minimum and the focus is where it should be on Arnav and Khushi who were the stars of today's episode. The scene went exactly the way I wanted it to, with Madhu interrupting the lovebirds. They didn't really snap out of it though until Anjali asked Khushi if she was ok, that's when the hold broke and they came back to reality. Loved it!! I also loved the scene where they are sitting next to each other and immediately thought of the other when the topic of meeting on New Years came up. I am sure these two will meet but I am hoping it will be Arnav who shows up at Khushi's, let it be him who ends up running into her.

Nanhe is too cute for words! I love this guy and his scenes with Bua and Nani. It was fun watching Bua and Nani doing their own thing while Madhu just stood there. I look forward to Bua and Nani's dance at the sangeet

Payal and Akash are cute together but not enough to carry this show. Arnav and Khushi are definately the heart of the show and I agree with you Sush, out of the supporting characters Nanhe is the best.
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Not a top class epi but would watch it again just for ArHi. Arnav smiled n how cute he was!! N the look on Khushi's face. She is really in awe when she sees him smile - bilkul laad governor nahin lagta!!πŸ˜›
Buaji n NandkishoreπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shyam pathetic plan failing n him starting plotting for another to win bak Khushi is yuckkk!! Bad news!!
I just loved the tea session n ArHi were just too cute!!
Oh thank God i am not the only one bored of PaYash n their romance. I hope CVs spare us their Suhaag Raat!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Btw is it me or Arnav was kind of provocating Khushi esp at last when he say - hoestly i'd like u not to b in front of me coz u gonna spoil my next year!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Bad idea ASR!! Challenging ur completely mad KKG!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ClaraOswald thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sush love the post!
Once again another fab ,episode ! Yep it was a light-hearted episode , but it's  build up to the New Years episodes .

Arnav smile was just too cute , loved it.😍 I agree that his mask came off , but when Khushi saw him ,it came straight back on .πŸ˜†
NK is just too adorable , love how hyper he is all the time just too cute and when he met bua πŸ€£. Those two will get on like a house on fire . 
Also less screen time of Shyam Another Rabba Ve moment ,this time it was Arnav's turn to get lost in the moment πŸ˜
After the hug/dance and when Arnav walked away 
I think NK has noticed , that something is happening between Arhi ,I don't think NK has fallen for Khushi , who knows in the future ,but at this moment of time not yet.
Loved the little cute argument Arhi had at the end .😍 

We all know , that despite ASR and Khushi insisting that they will not meet each other when it turns 12 , they most certainty will and I am  defitnely excited for next weeks episodes.
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

I am so glad the CVs have heard us out. Shyam's screentime is to a minimum and the focus is where it should be on Arnav and Khushi who were the stars of today's episode. The scene went exactly the way I wanted it to, with Madhu interrupting the lovebirds. They didn't really snap out of it though until Anjali asked Khushi if she was ok, that's when the hold broke and they came back to reality. Loved it!! I also loved the scene where they are sitting next to each other and immediately thought of the other when the topic of meeting on New Years came up. I am sure these two will meet but I am hoping it will be Arnav who shows up at Khushi's, let it be him who ends up running into her.

Nanhe is too cute for words! I love this guy and his scenes with Bua and Nani. It was fun watching Bua and Nani doing their own thing while Madhu just stood there. I look forward to Bua and Nani's dance at the sangeet

Payal and Akash are cute together but not enough to carry this show. Arnav and Khushi are definately the heart of the show and I agree with you Sush, out of the supporting characters Nanhe is the best.

Hi Guys...back from my vacation...DC was really cold but nice!!

B, I can't believe that CVs actually heard us about Shyamu...some one sent me a PM after the petition I wrote here on the same sentiment that more than 100 people supported...that they are sending the message to GH and havehear back from them saying that they will keep Shyamu screen time to a minimum ...Do you think this was for real?  I must thank the person who sent me the PM in that case...

Nanhe is really cute...but... Payash are just not flying ...I really hope they improve...They have such an important supporting roles and they have been falling flat at every occasion...

Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely post Sush!!

I loved the part where Arnie smiled and was admiring Khushi at the dining table.

Although I like the nok-jhonk, I would like it if they showed progress in their romance more.
I was kind of disappointed at their reactions at the astrology prediction...they are in serious denial of their feelings for each other and now I feel it's high time they started showing both of them realizing to themselves that they have something special between them! 
Especially Khushi...
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Shwets!!
For Khushi to take a step forward..one of two things need to happen...
1) She finding out the true feelings that Arnie has for her...by accident or by admission...
2) She getting married to Arnie ...
Without that...Diwali break-up will not be erased from her memory...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Not a top class epi but would watch it again just for ArHi. Arnav smiled n how cute he was!! N the look on Khushi's face. She is really in awe when she sees him smile - bilkul laad governor nahin lagta!!πŸ˜›
Buaji n NandkishoreπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shyam pathetic plan failing n him starting plotting for another to win bak Khushi is yuckkk!! Bad news!!
I just loved the tea session n ArHi were just too cute!!
Oh thank God i am not the only one bored of PaYash n their romance. I hope CVs spare us their Suhaag Raat!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Btw is it me or Arnav was kind of provocating Khushi esp at last when he say - hoestly i'd like u not to b in front of me coz u gonna spoil my next year!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Bad idea ASR!! Challenging ur completely mad KKG!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LOL it did look like Arnav was provoking Khushi like she did with him. He says I don't want to see you, but in reality he really does want to see her

Sush, I do think the CVs heard us out. We complained about the overdose of Shyam and now his screentime has been reduced. We complained about Khushi falling for his lies and now we see her back as the sensible young woman we knew.
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MsUniverse

Hi Shwets!!

For Khushi to take a step forward..one of two things need to happen...
1) She finding out the true feelings that Arnie has for her...by accident or by admission...
2) She getting married to Arnie ...
Without that...Diwali break-up will not be erased from her memory...

Hmmm. True!! 
Well then at least Arnie should be shown making progress...it would be wonderful if they show him realizing that he's in love with her. Or at least him making an effort to be around her. I hope they end up dancing together on the sangeet!!

BTW, Sush, did you figure out how to get type a post directly on your iPad?