Sushpective: Light hearted nok jhonk

-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
What a nice episode..The snake was in his hole...did not come out...had only a few seconds of the screen time...and it does look like he has given up his old trick after Khushis reaction yesterday...Loved it! THANK YOU CVs.

But the episode belonged to Arhi...It was all about them feeling each others presence...getting affected but not admitting...first of all Arnie really desrved high marks today for not getting angry after the tease yesterday...the rabba ve moment did not make a dent on anyone in R family,s thinking..except Nandu, whose tubelight has started to flicker...but he himself is flipping for our desi girl for sure...

Anyway coming back to Arnie, he looked cho chweet watching from outside but having too much of an ego to jump in...the hint of a smile on his face when he overheard a joke...khushi catching him in his moment and he putting the mask on again...

Also loved the tea scene when they sitting next to each other almost freaked out when they heard the new year astrology prediction...both looking at each other immediatly and simultaneously...in reaction...thinking of nothing else...but each other.

Nandu and his hindi jokes were funny and enjoable...I am really enjoying this character...lovely! Better than any other supporting cast period.

Payash were uninteresting as usual...

The little scene between nandu and buaji and the whole dance convesation between him and he 3 old ladies...hilarious...

Arnie was so cute today...loved him to pieces...really loving the nok jhonk between the two...the tone is so much light hearted and enjoyable...always wanted Arhi to be at this place...and finally they are...

Looks like there is a new year gift in store for us...can't wait...

Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

It was a filler episode but a cute one. Will Devi Maiyya hear Khushi's prayers? I hope not, dono ka kalyan tho hona hi hai next year and "what the, what the" will follow😳

If smiles could kill, we would all drop dead. How cute was that? Even little things she does amuses him & now he can't control it. The mudra scene was cute; he almost spilled his tea😆A jealous Arnav over Nanhe-Khushi childish banter! So many confrontations between these two, nobody seems to notice. Anjali seems high on puja; maybe all the smoke is intoxicating. She has no clue about her chote even after the intense eyelock followed by Madhu's comments😕

Was ASR daring her to show up, secretly wishing that she would take on his challenge? It sure did sound like that to me...😳 Ab bus bhi karo yaar, kabool karo...❤️

Shyamu, kaha ho yaar? What is he doing in bed? Time to plan something big. He is my only hope! Nahi tho 2012 bhi aise hi katega, "what the, what the" karthe karthe...🤣We were back to faux jagda's by the end of the episode.

So what is Devi maiyya's plan for counting down to midnight?😍 Another rabba ve? Can a girl have enough romance? A real emotional rabba ve; no accidents this time? Devi maiyya can definitely bless us with more than just rabba ve☺️  For starters, no Shyamu in the new year, Khushi promoted as Mrs ASR! Who's with me on this one? Am I being tad bit greedy?

Edited by --Sari-- - 12 years ago
kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes very nice epi..and i dont think NK  is tube light like rest of the RM family.. yes he is funny but he is very clever.
paulomi_taAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lovely epi !! less shyam, so many arHi !~!! 
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
LOVED the episode today. ArHI rule Sush.

A good start was with the husky response to our ODG  So Arnav can't do anything right eh ? How come I catch you whenever you are falling.  Perfect voice modulation only for Khushi's ears.

NK . I seem to be repeating this everyday  I  really like this character  who has bought such a positive presence in the land of "murda's"  in RM .  He is definetly falling for Khushi .:.Aap mere herat ki baat kitna achi tarah samajti hai  "   and "aap to dekh kat murda bhi jaag jaye.."    And Arnie dear missing nothing.   The bua and NK love affair will be fun to watch.

This Arnav - Khushi nok jhok and their constant upmanship according to me is  one of the best part of the show but obviuosly it needs to be on a track that leads somewhere. I hope we starting to get to the romance.  

The 12 o'clock meeting is going to be the next week's agenda with  Khushi devicing a plan for Aakash & jiji to meet,  she trying to keep away from Arnav,   Anji asking her husband to hang around so she can have him for the next  saat janam and Syamu wanting to get in front of Khushi for god knows what.

But we ALL know what will Really happen !!!  Lets wait and watch and have fun.

Happy New Year guys.

akshi_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Same here! LOVED today's epi! Arhi stole the show! And Arnav's smilee! *Awww* Plus the whole NK-bua thing was also funny!
tibs09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

hey sush... yes this is a good place to be ...for ArHi and all their fans...

and yes don't we all love Nandu and his Budhiyas...really he is too sweet ...as against the kadva karela and the bland lauki...

i believe nandu is too smart ..he would sense ..that the jalebi has been reserved by the debonair diabetic of his big bro ...so he won't really try to get into maze...

infact i think  the 12  o clock wala new years wala  ploy is his deliberate attempt eirther to get them together or to test their assertions of dislike,,,,,,
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nothing happens so fAst in Arhi land tibs...let Nandu hang around and Arnie to be green and be outside...as long as the focus is ARHI we are fine...right?

On a more serious note I really want Anj to not be able to see Shyamu...we don,t want him to stick around...

Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: premparbat

LOVED the episode today. ArHI rule Sush.

A good start was with the husky response to our ODG  So Arnav can't do anything right eh ? How come I catch you whenever you are falling.  Perfect voice modulation only for Khushi's ears.

NK . I seem to be repeating this everyday  I  really like this character  who has bought such a positive presence in the land of "murda's"  in RM .  He is definetly falling for Khushi .:.Aap mere herat ki baat kitna achi tarah samajti hai  "   and "aap to dekh kat murda bhi jaag jaye.."    And Arnie dear missing nothing.   The bua and NK love affair will be fun to watch.

This Arnav - Khushi nok jhok and their constant upmanship according to me is  one of the best part of the show but obviuosly it needs to be on a track that leads somewhere. I hope we starting to get to the romance.  

The 12 o'clock meeting is going to be the next week's agenda with  Khushi devicing a plan for Aakash & jiji to meet,  she trying to keep away from Arnav,   Anji asking her husband to hang around so she can have him for the next  saat janam and Syamu wanting to get in front of Khushi for god knows what.

But we ALL know what will Really happen !!!  Lets wait and watch and have fun.

Happy New Year guys.

Have to agree, NK is growing on me too. Buaji-NK greeting was cute. I hope buaji doesn't think alliance now(for Khushi)! Uske dhimag mein wohi chaltha hai😆 I thought NK figured it out today when he saw KKG watching ASR, maybe I am wrong. Yes even I want to see what Devi maiiya will do at midnight😉 ASR cannot fight destiny, can he?😆
tibs09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Sush ...imagine ..this snake slithers out of his hole ...to meet his khushiji .. gets caught by thullas ( delhize for cops)for speeding or drunk driving  spends 12 0 clock looking at Sub inspector moochadd singh ... with whom he discovers his new love with gayiety ...and we all are happy ...

Happy New Year😉😆😆😆
Edited by tibs09 - 12 years ago