Buniyaad

JB will die!!

xen10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
my mom has seen buniyaad earlier and she says JB will die soon of cancer.I asked mangala will marry JB or Sat. she says may be first she marry jb than sat.

She says JB was heartthrob at that time, people used to love him as he had 2 big serials buniyaad and humlog

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shudain thumbnail
Xen,

I realize that you are only informing us but please do not ruin the surprises for the rest of us. As much as I would love to know the story in advance, I am enjoying watching the serial and as the story unfolds. I do not believe in reading the end of the novel first and then reading it from the beginning. I hope you understand. Thank you.
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
wow, thanks for the news!!
saregama thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
JB is too good and so is SAT.
dostokedost thumbnail
I agree with you shudain.. even I have the same request 😊
Aparna_BD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xen10

my mom has seen buniyaad earlier and she says JB will die soon of cancer.I asked mangala will marry JB or Sat. she says may be first she marry jb than sat.

She says JB was heartthrob at that time, people used to love him as he had 2 big serials buniyaad and humlog

I don't think Mangla marries. I too saw both serials . And yes JB was a heartthrob as he had a adorable role in Hum log too as "nanhe"(meaning little)😊
koshmic thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aparna_BD

I don't think Mangla marries. I too saw both serials . And yes JB was a heartthrob as he had a adorable role in Hum log too as "nanhe"(meaning little)😊

o no my heart sank when read. JB is very sweet man i really liked his introduction scence where he is all drunk.

i find him hot too as i said specially his eyes very different.

after prince JB is my favorite than roshanlal