Sid SAYS he knows why Mahek Evicted- Video PROOF

Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
From 0:50 he says to Mahek clearly that he is going to tell Sky why Mahek was evicted what kind of conspiracy is this Salman bhai? Sid the kid knows why she was evicted then whats the use of the audience voting then, how does he know these things?

Skip to point 0:45 for evidence

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AhLodu-VuU&list=UUTcRj442N8iyKQ30BCC7R9w[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Balbir_Goa - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Mahek was evicted because of Sky and Pooja Bedi's planted controversy!! it may have 1) actually affected her votes 2) the channel pulled her out of the show

but whats 100% clear is that Sid is saying that Sky-Bedi have something to do with it! 
Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 12 years ago
Isa_Rahman thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

Mahek was evicted because of Sky and Pooja Bedi's planted controversy!! i may have 1) actually affected her votes 2) the channel pulled her out of the show

but whats 100% clear is that Sid is saying that Sky-Bedi have something to do with it! 

How are Mahek and Sid 100% sure that its them something fishy is going on with the way he said i am goign to tell Sjy WHY REALLY U WERE EVICTED MAHEK?
Edited by Balbir_Goa - 12 years ago
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
In this video I am glad the Amar told mehek that there is no need to fight with Sky or tell him why she got evicted because her coming back is the biggest slap to sky gang face.  I am tired of the fighting in the house, after PM footage i think that amar understands that fighting makes everyone looks bad. 
Isa_Rahman thumbnail

Originally posted by: Balbir_Goa

From 0:50 he says to Mahek clearly that he is going to tell Sky why Mahek was evicted what kind of conspiracy is this Salman bhai? Sid the kid knows why she was evicted then whats the use of the audience voting then, how does he know these things?

Skip to point 0:45 for evidence

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AhLodu-VuU&list=UUTcRj442N8iyKQ30BCC7R9w[/YOUTUBE]

Why is Mahek allowed to share outside world information with Sid how is this fair to the game and what conspiracy Bigg Boss is cooking up in the house?
BollyPC thumbnail
PM talked about her life after BB and everything outside the house too!! they dont care... 

Ps. there is also footage from 3 days before Bedi got out that showed Sky and Bedi planning to attack Mahek and link her to Salman! it was in sign language and hard to follow not to mention evil so never aired (inside info)!!

i dont want to say anything more about this issue... i dont want to upset people.
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

PM talked about her life after BB and everything outside the house too!! they dont care... 

Ps. there is also footage from 3 days before Bedi got out that showed Sky and Bedi planning to attack Mahek and link her to Salman! it was in sign language and hard to follow not to mention evil so never aired (inside info)!!

i dont want to say anything more about this issue... i dont want to upset people.

Do you have link to that video where they discuss that so everything can be clear. 
lippi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mahek was evicted because of Sky and Pooja Bedi's planted controversy!! it may have 1) actually affected her votes 2) the channel pulled her out of the show

I agree with you he clearly showed that the stuff was related to a Controversy and the only controversy Mahek had was the Salman one, which was spread around in the media by PB.

Edited by lippi - 12 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrManagement

Do you have link to that video where they discuss that so everything can be clear. 

it was never aired!! but three different people confirmed the footage from production. 

pretty much Sky will bring up Salman in every episode and Pooja will do the same on twitter daily!! now shes working with Dale too! 

(i dont have hard proof so i dont want to say more...) 

Isa_Rahman thumbnail

it was never aired!! but three different people confirmed the footage from production. 

pretty much Sky will bring up Salman in every episode and Pooja will do the same on twitter daily!! now shes working with Dale too! 

(i dont have hard proof so i dont want to say more...) 

Why u are commenting on things with no proof first show me proof then we will only evidence i see at the moment is Sid saying he knows whats happening in outside world and thats not fair on other contestants like Juhi, Sky, Sunny and Amar.