Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lippi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

it was never aired!! but three different people confirmed the footage from production. 

pretty much Sky will bring up Salman in every episode and Pooja will do the same on twitter daily!! now shes working with Dale too! 

(i dont have hard proof so i dont want to say more...) 

Sky also said that??? 😲😲😲😲😲

I HATE AKASH WANNABEE SKY (like Sid said) EVEN MORE NOW 😡

lippi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Balbir_Goa

Why u are commenting on things with no proof first show me proof then we will only evidence i see at the moment is Sid saying he knows whats happening in outside world and thats not fair on other contestants like Juhi, Sky, Sunny and Amar.

SALMAN AND SANJAY gave clear indications to these 4 about what is happening in the outer world. too bad they still cannot straighten their tails 🤢
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lippi

Sky also said that??? 😲

I HATE AKASH WANNABEE SKY (like Sid said) EVEN MORE NOW 😡

I love how Mahek fans come in my thread without any evidence any evidence and say SKY said that i have evidence of what Sid did where is urs?
Isa_Rahman thumbnail

SALMAN AND SANJAY gave clear indications to these 4 about what is happening in the outer world. too bad they still cannot straighten their tails 🤢

That was before there favourite was gonna enter back into competition and now Mahek Chahal has told Sid everything about outside world and not others this is definately big advantage 2 weeks before the final of the show !!!
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oh god what else proof is required. This mehak is clearly saying now.The way she got evicted was rigged.lolz.Hence proved
😆
Isa_Rahman thumbnail

I agree with you he clearly showed that the stuff was related to a Controversy and the only controversy Mahek had was the Salman one, which was spread around in the media by PB.

They never showed anything related to it and Mahek is just being DQ and crying for sympathy votes in front of all of INDIA.
Edited by Balbir_Goa - 12 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
i only have tweets from people that have inside info and access to all footage! how am i suppose to GET the footage and show you? 

it was Bedi-Sky's evil plan thats been in action for the last month! 
Isa_Rahman thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarasingh86

Oh god what else proof is required. This mehak is clearly saying now.The way she got evicted was rigged.lolz.Hence proved
😆

I know Sara but some Mahek fans are still being in denial about it lool Bigg Boss and Salman told Mahek why she was evicted so she came and told Sid as well 😆
Sarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
when shonali talked about salman-mehek link up that salman was behind mehek and she knew it from veryn beginning then what is the harm to big boss team to show footage that bedi and sky planted , when shonali's clip can be shown then why not bedi's.

I want mehek to win but Big Boss team is way too fishy regarding certain things this season.
lippi thumbnail
Hats off to all those who gracefully fish on soft targets. 👏👏👏👏👏👏