Guys, can I suggest the name for the new fc - Appu Ghar😉😳

It will great.👍🏼 its  apu's ghar & hum sab uski unofficial gharwali😉😆
Edited by poonam_sarkar - 15 years ago
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: ekfy

i agree with both of you and if you never mind, what the meaning of that name😊

Ekfy, ghar basically means home. So Appu Ghar means Appu's Home.  Also, there used to be a children's theme park in Delhi called Appu Ghar, of which a lot of us have very fond memories 😳😳
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Ok to all he unmarried girls !!!

Who do you think shud be ur dream guy
Armaan Suri
Dev Pratap Singh
Shekhar Kapoor

What qualities of Armaan was missing in Dev Paratap Singh and what qualities of Dev ws missing in Shekhar and what qualities of Shelhar was missing in Armaan

Calling all the single girls Poonam, Riya, Ekfy, Yuvi, Sharmii ( want a detaled descriptiyou 😆), Nisha and all other whose name I did'nt take

Rekha u can also participate 😉 hubby mai hi who quzalities dondkay bataoo!!

its a very good ques😳 

I would be happy if I get any one of them.😆

on a serious note armaan suri anyday.

Edited by poonam_sarkar - 15 years ago
ekfy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the meaning of Apu Ghar hansa di and shanti di...i think i was suitable for next fc...
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Is anyone planning to watch Bhaskar Bharthi?

I saw the promo it was really funny Ragini SHarma is there she is Bharthi female version of Bhskar !!
Wished Apu did that rle instead of Ejaz not that I don;t like Ejaz !! It wud have been a challening role for Apu also and his chemistry with Ragini was really good in RKB
I can iagine Apu flirting with all the girls which is totally against his real life personality
A few of Armaan charactertistcs cud be implemented inBahskar also if Apu played the role !!! 😊

No Shanti .😛 I don't think I shall catch any TD soaps or Sony soaps in the near future 🤢🤢🤢
I prefer Ekta Mai's soaps now .😉
 I like Bandini and also have started watching Ladli Bebo on Star.  I like that too. Plus love the new promo of Pavtra Ristha on Zee . I will give that one a dekho too after my kids exams finish. I like Agli Janam on Zee too. Presently reading the updates only not seen a single episode.The updates are amazing there.  So more inclined to female oriented soaps now until Apu decides to give his fans a new treat. 😉

rekha02 thumbnail

Ok to all he unmarried girls !!!

Who do you think shud be ur dream guy
Armaan Suri
Dev Pratap Singh
Shekhar Kapoor

What qualities of Armaan was missing in Dev Paratap Singh and what qualities of Dev ws missing in Shekhar and what qualities of Shelhar was missing in Armaan

Calling all the  single girls Poonam, Riya, Ekfy, Yuvi, Sharmii ( want a detaled descriptiyou 😆), Nisha  and all other whose name I did'nt take

Rekha u can also participate 😉 hubby mai hi who quzalities dondkay bataoo!!

I prefer my hubby. 😉 Even if I talk about Apu he gets very angry and jealous. 😆😆😆.
I love the characters Apu has played so far 😳😳😳 so can't find anything missing in Armaan, Dev oR Shekhar ❤️. They all are perfect in their respective places. But Shekhu is more like my hubby 😳.
So my vote for Shekhu the perfect ideal guy ,very real.
Armaan and Dev are more like guys to dream of 😍 
rekha02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hansa

Guys, can I suggest the name for the new fc - Appu Ghar😉😳

Of Course Hansa. 😃😃😃

rekha02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ekfy

my dream guy should be charming and romantic like Arman Suri, sometimes arrogant like Dev Pratap Singh and soo patience and humble like Shekar Kapoor...😳 sorry Shanti di...so difficult to describe my dream guy. its more difficult when you put that three character here. i think if you write Apurva, himself...its become more and more difficult😆 i think i got crazy now🤪

the three character have their own qualities and the role was act by same actor. they are different and i love the all character. oh! Although i'm not good in english, it was too difficult for me to write it

Nice of you ekfy to post your thoughts. 👏
I too love all the characters that Apu has played so far. So now can't imagine any other hero on a T.V. soap. 😳
With Armaan Apu grew into an awesome actor par excellence . ⭐️
With Dev he proved he can have excellent chemistry with any female actor ⭐️
With Shekhar he proved he can play any role with perfection , ever a short role , thanks to stupid TD ⭐️

Edited by rekha03 - 15 years ago
rekha02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poonam_sarkar

It will great.👍🏼 its  apu's ghar & hum sab uski unofficial gharwali😉😆

Iam not 😆😆😆. I am just his fan 😳😳😳
rekha02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poonam_sarkar

hav anyone of u watched Mr. yha Mrs. .I think its d same stroy. bhaskar converting to bharati.
I watched that flim. its 🤢 so now I am happy that apu is not donig this show😃

Iam happy too. 😉 Now I think Apu should do  ekta kapoor's shows since TD have started taking ex-ekta actors 😆. Waise my respect for ekta has grown with Bandini. 😛.
Edited by rekha03 - 15 years ago